December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events - Page 83 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:02 AM   #1231
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future
Re: December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

Are they seriously about to knock out the #3 seeds?
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:03 AM   #1232
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Good time for a choke*.

*Stosur played at this event.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:07 AM   #1233
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

What a lucky shot by Case, everyone held their breath
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:07 AM   #1234
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Yay!!!

Something to cheer about!!!

Well done Casey and Ash!
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:28 AM   #1235
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Awesome, great we finally have a up-coming partnership. Fed Cup pairing I would expect after this match.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 05:40 AM   #1236
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

^ Don't tell that to Rodi. She'll be majorly pissed if she doesn't get chosen again
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 07:43 AM   #1237
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

^ baptism of fire for poor Alicia then
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:08 AM   #1238
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Arina Rodionova's tweets on the Sharapova/Venus match:

Arina Rodionova ‏@arinarodionova
Well..If I am supporting Venus today, it doesn't mean that i hate Sharapova, and that i am a complete bitch. Actually.. Never mind go Vee

46m Arina Rodionova ‏@arinarodionova
Oh by the way, dear Sharapova's fans...Venus's dress is MUCH.HOTTER. Ha. Let's see ur replies now ;-)

54m Arina Rodionova ‏@arinarodionova
Can hear Sharapova from my bedroom on the 3rd floor.. Go Venus!

I love that girl so much right now
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #1239
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

^ It all started with Nastya's "The mute button is on" tweet

They've copped it from pressed Sharapova fans, but I'm sure they (the sisters) don't give a shit.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #1240
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
^ It all started with Nastya's "The mute button is on" tweet

They've copped it from pressed Sharapova fans, but I'm sure they (the sisters) don't give a shit.
No

Nastya tweeted later "Conclusion of the night: Haters are always gonna hate... And I'm glad that lots of my followers have a sense of humor"
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 11:40 PM   #1241
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Casey/Ash

Hopefully a few more doubles winners today and fingers crossed our Juniors can do some damage!!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 11:44 PM   #1242
country flag TS

Nastya still tweeting about it now.

To be honest, she now needs to just shut up and focus on her doubles match tonight. Arina's out of the tournament, so that's fine, but Nastya is doing her partner and her mindset a dis-service by continuing this (not less than half an hour ago, too).
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #1243
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
Nastya still tweeting about it now.

To be honest, she now needs to just shut up and focus on her doubles match tonight. Arina's out of the tournament, so that's fine, but Nastya is doing her partner and her mindset a dis-service by continuing this (not less than half an hour ago, too).
I don't understand this line of thinking. Same as the way people tore into Aussie athletes for tweeting during Olympics (even though all other countries athletes were too). They don't think about their match 24/7. They go and do other things, shopping, movies, and tweeting.
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 12:08 AM   #1244
country flag TS

Nothing wrong with tweeting. I didn't say that.

But she's still talking about the same issue as last night, when it really needs to be put to bed.

But hey what do I know. I'm just a mere minion.
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #1245
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

AO Juniors R1:

Sun def. Hon 4-6 6-1 6-0

Very dissapointing start, thought that Hon could win a few rounds here.

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Abbie Myers

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote