December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 10:10 AM   #841
country flag sutho12

sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all
Re: December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

Hobart dubs draw lol:

(1)Medina Garrigues/Shvedova v BYE
(4)Dekmeijere/Moulton-Levy v Begu/Halep
Soler-Espinosa/Suarez Navarro v Babos/Minella
Barty/Bobusic v Bengson/Moore
(wc)Hibberd/Smith v (3)Bratchikova/husarova
Muguruza/Torro-Flor v (wc)Dobson/Wlodarczak
Cornet/Klepac v (2)Gajdosova/Zakopalova

Weak teams in draw! Good for aussies I guess, but who the hell are Smith and Dobson.
Remember Hibberd, is a tassie fav!
Also hope Moore/ banger win as need confidence more
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #842
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sutho12 View Post
Hobart dubs draw lol:

(1)Medina Garrigues/Shvedova v BYE
(4)Dekmeijere/Moulton-Levy v Begu/Halep
Soler-Espinosa/Suarez Navarro v Babos/Minella
Barty/Bobusic v Bengson/Moore
(wc)Hibberd/Smith v (3)Bratchikova/husarova
Muguruza/Torro-Flor v (wc)Dobson/Wlodarczak
Cornet/Klepac v (2)Gajdosova/Zakopalova

Weak teams in draw! Good for aussies I guess, but who the hell are Smith and Dobson.
Remember Hibberd, is a tassie fav!
Also hope Moore/ banger win as need confidence more
Yeah very weak...

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #843
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Lol that's funny.

I remember Hibberd. She's playing college tennis in the US now, so good for her. No idea who Dobson or Smith are??
But a WC for Karo never thought I'd see the day!

Just saw that Arina is currently 4th alternate for AO quals. Hope she gets in and a WC is free for someone else. Also I wonder if Nastya will front up and play qualies?
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #844
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Kinda hope Jess doesn't progress too far in doubles, don't want to have another situation like last year where she missed out on AO quallies so that she could get thrashed in a R2 doubles match the next day. Perhapse thats why players like Peers, Rajicic and Patterson didn't enter doubles.

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Abbie Myers

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #845
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
Lol that's funny.

I remember Hibberd. She's playing college tennis in the US now, so good for her. No idea who Dobson or Smith are??
But a WC for Karo never thought I'd see the day!

Just saw that Arina is currently 4th alternate for AO quals. Hope she gets in and a WC is free for someone else. Also I wonder if Nastya will front up and play qualies?
I hope Nastya plays quallies.

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 12:03 AM   #846
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack21 View Post
Kinda hope Jess doesn't progress too far in doubles, don't want to have another situation like last year where she missed out on AO quallies so that she could get thrashed in a R2 doubles match the next day. Perhapse thats why players like Peers, Rajicic and Patterson didn't enter doubles.
Yeah but she's no guarantee to even get a qualy wc..
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 12:18 AM   #847
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute
Pavlyuchenkova withdrew so Ash Barty now plays Mona Barthel.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:06 AM   #848
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

Oh god I haven't seen Dobson play for years but unless she's improved massively that match is going to be road kill even with a semi decent player in wlodarczak on the team... I hope she still does her trademark fist pumps and come ons like she did in under 14 tournaments... Not that shell have many chances to do them. Smith is better but still she's from Tasmania.. And no one from Tasmania is good at this level of event
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:17 AM   #849
country flag sutho12

sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam21 View Post
Oh god I haven't seen Dobson play for years but unless she's improved massively that match is going to be road kill even with a semi decent player in wlodarczak on the team... I hope she still does her trademark fist pumps and come ons like she did in under 14 tournaments... Not that shell have many chances to do them. Smith is better but still she's from Tasmania.. And no one from Tasmania is good at this level of event
Will be interesting if can be competitive! The teams they drew not stars, but these girls barely play itfs at good level! Best of luck but

Liv Rogowska playing well but seems incapable of stringing together enough of her good points. Her good points which are world class imo. Hope can pull out a win, will do her confidence wonders..
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 04:13 AM   #850
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Myers/Sanders lead 3-0

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 04:18 AM   #851
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Casey draws Date-Krumm in Sydney. GL

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 05:25 AM   #852
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Abbie and Storm went down 26 64 10-4

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 05:26 AM   #853
country flag TS

Abbie & Storm lost 10-4 in the super TB. Great effort. So close to a pretty decent paycheck & handy ranking points though!

Ash & Bojana already 4-0 up against Jess Moore and Bengson
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 05:27 AM   #854
country flag TS

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
Casey draws Date-Krumm in Sydney. GL

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
Tricky! Hopefully it's on Centre court.
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 05:52 AM   #855
country flag guichard

Hobart monday oop is out :jarka and bojana will play the first two matches on centre court. Ash is last on centre court http://www.hobartinternational.com.a...-7-January.pdf