December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 16th, 2012, 12:31 AM   #481
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

I think she would be able to beat Sam

Sam is a nutcase in AUS, she will always serve to Bojana's bh whch is Boj's better side, Boj's consistency and deep shots will rush Sam.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 16th, 2012, 01:25 AM   #482
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben. View Post
WD to Bojana on winning the WC playoff well earned. She must so pleased that she has earned her place in the AO MD.

Bad luck Mon. Hope she can still get a discretionary MD WC, but it's a long shot.
Yeah bad luck for Mon. Maybe TA will " surprise" us.

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 01:28 AM   #483
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Boj!!!

2014 Season
TT: Singles (0); Doubles (3) - Hong Kong w/catgamer, Grenoble w/catgamer, Santa Margherita Di Pula w/catgamer
PAW: Hobart
Q-Ball: Shenzhen
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 02:15 AM   #484
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Boj! Surprised it was so easy. Didn't see it, but I'll catch it on replay. Main Draw of AO
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 02:17 AM   #485
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Olivia Tjandramulia [4] d. Zoe Hives [2] 4-6 6-1 7-5

Congrats Liv, earns a MD wildcard into AO juniors. Wildcards are going to be interesting. I think Zoe will still get one.
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 03:00 AM   #486
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Boj! She played so well and deserves it

Mon played a great first game, very aggressive and confident but then played a shocker after that Nothing was working for her at all, but her opponent just wouldn't let her in the game. Mon picked it up in the end but result was never in doubt .

As for the 16s final, wow what a chokefest.: Zoe was all over Olivia in the last set, playing great aggressive tennis. She leapt to 4-1 and it looked over as Olivia was displaying very poor body language and pouting after every point. After a slight hiccup Zoe broke back and served for it at 5-3. She blew 3 match points and then had two more on Olivia's serve, 15-40. She blew those too, Olivia held for 5-5 and then Zoe folded and the result was nid Poor Zoe, she just looked shocked and flabbergasted that she let that slip. She won't sleep tonight that's for sure. Olivia barely cracked a smile when she won

Both girls are solid off the ground but Zoe was the aggressor and controlling most of the points with her penetrating groundies. She cearly should've won. Epic choke. As for Olivia, she needs to stay positive and liven up a little, rather than perfect the cat's bum face that so many of these girls are good at doing.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 03:22 AM   #487
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Bojana Really like her game, if she draws a WC, Q or lower level top 100 player I think she'll be competitive and maybe eek out a R1 win which would be fantastic. I think Mon is still and outside chance at a WC depending on the WC sitch with Nastya and Jarka.

Good win for Olivia in the 16's although I would have liked Zoe to take it. What is the cut-off usually like for AO juniors? Zoe will be ranked just inside the top 100 at the start of next year and may even make it on her own depending on how many top juniors decide to make the treck over.

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Naiktha Bains

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 03:23 AM   #488
country flag Dani12

Awww poor Zoe

Zoe's 23 out of the main draw at this stage, this list should dwindle though.
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 03:32 AM   #489
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

What's next in the December Showdown?

2014 Season
TT: Singles (0); Doubles (3) - Hong Kong w/catgamer, Grenoble w/catgamer, Santa Margherita Di Pula w/catgamer
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 03:41 AM   #490
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

^ nothing.

edit: or nevemind

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

Last edited by AYUMI-GOAT : Dec 16th, 2012 at 05:16 AM.
AYUMI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 03:54 AM   #491
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Boj! So happy for her!

A great result to finish a pretty difficult year in which she was out of the game for about 4 months and struggled to regain consistent form after coming back. What's best is that she really earned this tournament win, beating Barty in a close one and then beat two other seeded players very convincingly. Fantastic.
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 04:02 AM   #492
country flag Dani12

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
What's next in the December Showdown?
12s Nationals and a 10k AMT.

Adamczak, Baric, Bai, Black, Hadzic, Harris, Perez, Rajicic, Ar Rodionova, Rogowska, Sanders, Wlodarczak, Woolcock are all down to play.
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 05:15 AM   #493
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

good stuff Boj, pretty unexpected really considering her average results in the recent 25k's i'm sure this wildcard will feel a lot better and more deserved than her one at the start of the year. i wonder what this will mean for other wildcard opportunities for Boj over the summer? probably not much.

give the other wildcards to Rogowska, Barty, Jones and Adamczak. leave Rodionova and Gajdosova in quallies so we have a chance of actually winning a match (or a set) in qualifying. if they're on their games they should qualify, which would be better than the usual embarrassingly bad efforts by the girls
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 09:30 AM   #494
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
^^^ Probably Boj will get the same WC Barty got in 2012 ( QWC to Brisbane and MDWC to Hobart)

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 06:10 PM   #495
country flag goOudinUSA

Cara Black is back!!!!

Whoooooo!!!! and GL to Storm!

2014 Season