December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 14th, 2012, 08:42 AM   #436
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
If Monique makes the final, could she get a WC?
I doubt they would give her one

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
Advertisement

Old Dec 14th, 2012, 08:45 AM   #437
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

yeh. they would already have

WC winner
Barty
Rogowska
Gajdosova
and possibly An Rodionova

.. so yeh, unless she wins the WC then probably no chance.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 10:01 AM   #438
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

i was thinking about Adamczak or Patterson reaching the final, because they usually give the runner-up a wildcard too (they have the past few years at least). that'd make things interesting if say Arina won and Monique was runner-up, then Rogowska and Barty would surely get one each, leaving only one left for Jarka/A-Rod/Jonesie... but still as you've said Monique probably won't be given one unless she wins. it'd be kind of weird if Patterson won, she would have earned it but......... she lost to Mogilnitskaya a few weeks ago
Sam21 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 10:22 AM   #439
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam21 View Post
i was thinking about Adamczak or Patterson reaching the final, because they usually give the runner-up a wildcard too (they have the past few years at least). that'd make things interesting if say Arina won and Monique was runner-up, then Rogowska and Barty would surely get one each, leaving only one left for Jarka/A-Rod/Jonesie... but still as you've said Monique probably won't be given one unless she wins. it'd be kind of weird if Patterson won, she would have earned it but......... she lost to Mogilnitskaya a few weeks ago
Yeah it would be super random. I can't see Tammi being able to play well enough to win so many matches in a row. If she did though it would be kind of cool
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #440
louloubelle

louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of

Maybe if Arina wins then it is a possibility that she may get a spot ahead of her sister. She has the more consistent form over the last couple of months than the other 3, and expect her to get through.

I would love Tammi to win the whole thing as she has a really nice game but seems so 'passive aggressive' on court I can't see her being able to tough it out over the next two matches.

Pleasingly there is no clear favourite here.... will be an enjoyable tournie to see how it plays out.
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 01:41 PM   #441
country flag Allez-y

Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light

Should give Boj a go. Getting a bit old so now's the time for opportunity. Agree its a wide open field and anything can happen.
Allez-y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 11:50 PM   #442
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

16's championships - QF

Maddison Inglis def. (1) Lyann Hoang 3-6 7-5 6-2
(4)Olivia Tjandramulia def. (Q)Alisa Jeregui 6-0 6-2
(3)Andrea Dikosavljevic def. Pamela Boyanov 6-4 6-3
(2)Zoe Hives def. Seone Mendez 6-3 6-4

Great win for Inglis over the top seed. Good effort from 13yo Mendez against probably the favourite to take out the tournament. Tjandramulia has been cruising through the tournament, expect her to face Hives in the final.

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Naiktha Bains

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 12:11 AM   #443
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

12s Teams Final -
Queensland [2] def. South Australia [1] 2-1
Daniela Kovacevic d Jeanette Lin 6-3 7-5
Kyra Yap d Tahlia Van Der Eerden 6-2 6-2
Kovacevic/Barr lt Lin/Turulja 5-7 2-6

Weird for SA to not play Turulja in singles, probably would have won with her.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 02:30 AM   #444
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Boj won the 1st set v. Arina 6-4

btw, I love that Arina wears Eleven
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 02:35 AM   #445
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Boj keep those twig arms swingin!
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 02:42 AM   #446
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
Boj keep those twig arms swingin!
she totally does have twig arms, right? I'm not the only one that thinks so?
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 02:53 AM   #447
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
she totally does have twig arms, right? I'm not the only one that thinks so?
I'd never noticed it before you said it but they totally are! She's consistent today
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 03:07 AM   #448
country flag Territory

Bobusic def. Rodionova 6-4 6-2.

Great stuff from Bojana. I love her gameplay and her mental strength.
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 03:08 AM   #449
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

Hopefully Bojana wins her next match as well!
taloki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 03:37 AM   #450
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

so composed! Good on ya Boj