December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 04:21 AM   #391
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute
Re: December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

Hon's leading 4-3 and it's deuce but now a rain delay.
Advertisement

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 04:33 AM   #392
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Well wat a day...

When i first got there i saw Boj walking towards the court and i walked next to her. Although at the time i had no idea who it was. She went to watch the 1st match and left at end of first set.

It was bloody hot, but thankfully there was a bit of cloud cover and wind. The Arina vs Jess match was a mixed game, good shots with lots of errors and tantrums.

I think Adrian Franklin wanted to have a chat with one of the coaches, but he got rejected

When Barty came to court she told "yeah im next" to somebody, her voice was really strong and loud. Boj played an incredible match, she was very consistent, serving well and putting pressure on Ash with deep shots. Ash weathered it in the first set, but Boj just kept the intensity up in the next sets. Ash was very frustrated that Boj kept hitting balls very deep and not misding. But Ash served very well today, 3 aces in a row at one point. She had her chances in the 3rd set but got tight missed those shots probably because of the pressure Boj had made in the whole match.

This was most emotion i seen from Ash, she hit her racquet on the ground a couple of times, hit the net when she got broken and threw it into the sky when she missed her chance in that last game. Boj on the other hand looked on a mission, she kept taking her time at the back board like Sharapova does.

Crowd really supported Ash more, when she hit a good shots there was lots of claps, but they started to appreciate Bojs effort later in the match.

There was 2 really hot tennis players that sat near me to watch the match too.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 04:55 AM   #393
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

^ was it Azra?

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 05:09 AM   #394
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
^ was it Azra?
Idk, they had white nike outfits on.

Did the live stream show the stands? I might try to look for myself lol

Is the last match washed out?
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 05:09 AM   #395
country flag binky-GOAT

Quote:
^ was it Azra?
Idk, they had white nike dress on.

Did the live stream show the stands? I might try to look for myself lol

Is the last match washed out?
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 05:12 AM   #396
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

It was probably someone that played the 16s that just came to watch or something

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 05:48 AM   #397
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really surprised with Priscilla, considering she had some ordinary results when she dabbled on the Pro Circuit a couple of months ago. Where did thise come from??

Can't believe she was born in 1998 and mixing it with these girls (even last week in the 18s!). She's even younger than Bains and doing so much better.

I think it's safe to say she's left Tomic behind?
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 09:18 AM   #398
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Boj I'm going tomorrow to watch the men's event. Is there places to buy food and drink?
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 09:18 AM   #399
country flag Kəv.

^ nop.

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 09:22 AM   #400
country flag binky-GOAT

I forgot my water bottle today. Then went looking a place to buy a drink, then realized I was ****ed.
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #401
country flag Kəv.

There are drinking taps

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 09:24 AM   #402
country flag Kəv.

btw, did anyone see that they've already starting doing Grand Slam Oval? And has anyone seen their clay courts as well I have to walk that way everytime I go

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 09:25 AM   #403
country flag binky-GOAT

Quote:
There are drinking taps
Where?

It wouldn't kill them to set up a 24/7 supermarket in there would it
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 09:26 AM   #404
country flag Kəv.

theres like many taps around the courts as if you couldn't find one

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 09:28 AM   #405
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm guessing the last match got abandoned?

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote