December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 06:38 AM   #301
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
How did the players look and play live compared to watching on TV?
When it's live, it looks like the players hit so much harder, and sounds as well. It also seems more faster when watching live.

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 07:14 AM   #302
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

wow Tammi and Priscilla

Jess, Boj and Mon would love one of these three to win it....
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 07:18 AM   #303
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation

16s Main Draw

Quote:
Lyann Hoang [1] v Jaide Collins [Q]
Madison Frahn [Q] v Jaimee Fourlis [Q]
India Warren v Maddison Inglis
Jaimee Gilbertson v Noelleda Ah San [8]

Olivia Tjandramulia [4] v Jessica Brzozowska [WC]
Katerina Valos v Nicole Kraemer [WC]
Alisa Jeregui [Q] v Lois Ovett
Sasha Bollweg [Q] v Annabelle Andrinopoulos [5]

Brigitte Beck [7] v Jelena Stojanovic [Q]
Pamela Boyanov v Natalie Rogers [Q]
Michelle Pits v Genevieve Mccloskey [Q]
Destanee Aiava [WC] v Andrea Dikosavljevic [3]

Chloe Hule [6] v Seone Mendez [WC]
Danielle Mcintyre v Andjela Djokovic
Yana Mogilnitskaya v Sara Tomic
Anja Dokic v Zoe Hives [2]
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 07:43 AM   #304
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

most of these results did not go as any of us expected.

Olivia I'm not very surprised at all with that loss. I guessed Tammi would go out swinging with nothing to lose - and Olivia can't have been too motivated.

Priscilla one to watch for sure. Just nothing happening for Sally at the moment.

Was great to see Moore playing good tennis again Also Naiktha is going to be a great player I think. She seems to have that X factor, she just needs time.

Hard to imagine anyone other than Barty will win this - but I really hope they do just to throw in a spanner! I'd Love Mon or Jess to take it.

Sucked that I had to work today - the stream looked amazing. I know what i'll be doing all day Thursday

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 08:19 AM   #305
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Here it is. Quality is bad, please put it to 480p.

That 3rd point is genius

This live streaming event will help me build up a large collection of Ash's great shots I got one from last year too on that channel.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 08:23 AM   #306
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

If you see Priscilla's interview after her match, I was lurking around in the background You should recognise me with the camera around my neck.

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 08:27 AM   #307
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
Here it is. Quality is bad, please put it to 480p.

That 3rd point is genius

This live streaming event will help me build up a large collection of Ash's great shots I got one from last year too on that channel.
She's a bloody talent alright. Imagine how good she's going to be in a few years when she adds a bit more power. Scary.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 08:45 AM   #308
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
She's a bloody talent alright. Imagine how good she's going to be in a few years when she adds a bit more power. Scary.
Offensively speaking off the ground she has the power now, but she needs more strength defensively to deflect fast deep balls from the baseline without dropping it short. Also more pace on both serves is needed.

Scary thing is all she needs to do is get stronger (which will naturally come as she ages), she already has all the shots.
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 08:46 AM   #309
country flag binky-GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
If you see Priscilla's interview after her match, I was lurking around in the background You should recognise me with the camera around my neck.
What time is it in the replay?
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 09:02 AM   #310
country flag Kəv.

First 2 Matches
Ash Barty vs. Ash Keir
Tuned in after 1st set, Barty was in total control, she is so composed. Keir had to stand like 1m from the baseline to receive. She has a great serve, backhand and forehand. She will become a superstar. Keir struggled to keep the ball in, she also struggled to stay in the rally with Barty. When she hit an ace 'where did that come from'. She definitely seems to me like a bratty girl, she is also a bit big. She was just having tantrums all the time, she was just outplayed by Ash Barty though.

Bojana Bobusic vs. Storm Sanders
Tuned in at 3-2 second set, from then both struggled to hit winners, both were really inconsistent. Storm seemed very tired. There were some lovely winners, but thats just it.

Ashley Keir in the background

She looks like Urszula Radwanska.

Second 2 matches
Jess Moore vs. Naiktha Bains
In the first set Naiktha struggled, she struggled with consistency. She has a nice game but struggled to finish off points. Jess was good and playing well.

Azra Hadzic vs. Arina Rodionova
Tuned in late at the second set, Arina was just outplaying Azra with lovely winners Azra didn't look like she gave a damn. She struggled to hit anything in the court, she even framed a second serve. But Arina was on fire, I wonder what'll happen when she faces Ash Barty.

Third 2 matches
Liv Rogowska vs. Tammi Patterson
Tammi has a nice solid game, Liv was not really motivated. Tammi was just outplaying Liv on every point. She has a very nice game but she just struggles to find the consistency. She can hit winners of backhand and forehand but needs to be more consistent. Meanwhile Liv lacked the consistency today.

Priscilla Hon vs. Sally Peers
Priscilla impressed me, she has a really nice game. Sally struggled to find consistency like usual, missing her smashes, most of her forehands going long. She even knew it when she said 'You know its going there'. Sally was also up 6-4 4-1... That was when Priscilla was just ball bashing and everything went out, then Priscilla somehow found her consistency and Sally lost hers. I think Priscilla was also up 3-1 in the first. The last set was a shitfest from both, it went 1-1, no hold until 3-3. Both double faulting like crazy, most of Priscilla's shots landing just out. Sally then just didn't give a damn.

Last 2 matches
Lizette Cabrera vs. Viktorija Rajicic
At the start Lizette seemed what nervous, the first game all of her returns went to the net. She struggled to hit anything in the court in the first set. Viki has a good serve as well. Viki was consistent and hitting loads of winners. Viki has nice fh, bh and serve. Lizette's ground strokes seemed so flat. At the end she starting playing better and squandered some break points in the last game.

And I didn't really see the Adamczak-Myers one.

+ Also, When I was watching Hadzic match I was on the front row, Olivia came right infront of me, checked the score then left
Also, during Patterson match, Adamczak came, and stood right next to me And someone asked her something and she was like 'Yeh, I'm on this court right after'
Also, Viki came in during a match, a ball went out of court and she gave it back, a lady asked 'are you playing (or something like that)' and Viki was like 'Yeh, I'm on this court after, Im versing Lizette'

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 09:15 AM   #311
country flag Kəv.

Hadzic

Rodionova

Bains

These are bad quality because they are off my phone and onto instagram

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 09:31 AM   #312
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the reports and pics Kev.

Everytime I see Bojana I just can't believe she can play so well with those little twig arms
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 09:47 AM   #313
country flag Kəv.

btw don't judge my writing I'm not the best of writers and not the best of analysers

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #314
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

No, you have done a great job Thanks for the report and pics!
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 11:26 AM   #315
country flag Markmen
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for all of your updates, pics and videos. Really appreciate your efforts.
2014: W CYP (S) Paris; Doha; Stuttgart. (D): (Spencer.) Indian Wells; Madrid; Strasbourg. Tipping (S) Birmingham; Wuhan (D) (mariusz_pol) Cincinnati; Miami; Indian Wells; Madrid; Rome; French Open. Q-Ball Rome; Strasbourg; Baku Triathalon Oeiras; Nurnberg; Birmingham. Tip Easy Tokyo.
R/U FITD (S) Rio; (D) Indian Wells. CYP (D) (Spencer.) Paris; Birmingham. (S) Katowice; Doha; French Open; Stanford. Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Aust O; Doha; Wimbledon; Montreal. Triathalon Eastbourne. Tip Easy Hong Kong Tipping Doubles Toray. Q-Ball China, Tianjin
2013: W Tipping (D) Beijing; USO. (S) Bastad. CYP (D) US Open; Guangzhou; Linz. FITD Oeiras.
RANKINGS Tipping (S) = 16 (D) = 1 FITD (S) = 26 (D) = 11 CYP (S) = 3 CYP (D) = 1 QBall = 17
Markmen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote