December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 03:19 AM   #286
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation
Re: December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

Congrats Priscilla
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 03:26 AM   #287
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Adamczak def. Myers 6-2 6-4. Abbie

Rajicic and Cabrera still on court.
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 03:42 AM   #288
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Abbie was very erratic today and hit way too many UE's but she actually has quite a decent game. Good power on her groundstrokes and can can give her serve a good whack as well.

Todays results have changed my perspective on who should and will get the QWC's for AO. I'd now go for Rodionova, Rajicic, Bobusic, Myers, Patterson, Moore and I'd give the last one to Hon for her recent wins over Peers and Hadzic.

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Abbie Myers

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 04:03 AM   #289
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

What a pity that Azra's form dropped off at exactly the wrong time. She does seem a long shot for a QWC now She was doing so well a month or two back.

I was really impressed with Moore today - not that she was that spectacular but that I didn't see much of the flaws that sometimes plague her. She was aggressive, served pretty well and was moving great.

So happy Bojana had a good win. I hope she can push Ashleigh a bit.

Glad Viki had an easy win. So much potential there.

And Tammi, wow. I missed that much but great to see her get such a big win!

And thanks heaps to TA for putting on such a great livestream. It really is a treat to be able to watch such a quality stream at an event like this. It's interactive, entertaining and we are spoiled with multiple cameras and replays etc. It's great. (but not great for my productivity at work!!)
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 04:38 AM   #290
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Way to go Tammi Olivia will get a WC anyway.

Priscilla

Some surprises today.

I'm loving the top half of the draw. Someone who probably wasn't in WC consideration to begin with, will be making the final
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 04:57 AM   #291
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Report and pics later

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 04:58 AM   #292
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Priscilla won so good besides every Peers forehand landing 1 meter out

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 05:30 AM   #293
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

So much for my Peers prediction
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 05:33 AM   #294
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

I was tough on Keir earlier, after watching the match again she played quite decent (compared to some other girls today) but was just no match against Barty.

I will upload a small vid of Ash's great shots later
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 05:51 AM   #295
country flag Kəv.

^ were you there as well?

I laughed at Keir's tantrums and her 'where did that come from' after she hit an ace

She was just outplayed by Barty though, and Keir is a bit big as well

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 05:57 AM   #296
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
^ were you there as well?

I laughed at Keir's tantrums and her 'where did that come from' after she hit an ace

She was just outplayed by Barty though, and Keir is a bit big as well
I was the shirtless guy

Just joking I wanted to go, maybe will go in a couple of days.
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 06:06 AM   #297
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

haha, yeah Keir was funny to watch with her tantrums. i always like watching players like that, Groth and Kyrgios yesterday was great i didn't get to see Liv's match, but the result isn't too surprising, a bit like Casey's loss last year to Barty.
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 06:18 AM   #298
country flag Kəv.

Sally was also having tantrums, 'it's gonna go there' after her 100 forehand went long

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 06:24 AM   #299
country flag binky-GOAT

How did the players look and play live compared to watching on TV?
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 06:29 AM   #300
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

i always thought Sally was a fairly calm player on court but she chucked a few tantrums in Burnie too this year
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote