December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 12:43 AM   #271
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold
Re: December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

Wow good start for Tammi. I forgot what a good ball-striker she is.

Jarmila Groth, Anastasia Rodionova, Isabella Holland, Olivia Rogowska

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kim Clijsters, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 12:45 AM   #272
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Azra
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 12:52 AM   #273
country flag chris1897

chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice chris1897 is just really nice

Go tammi!! Great strokes
chris1897 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 01:40 AM   #274
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Tammi takes the first set with a FH winner 7-6(3).

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 02:08 AM   #275
country flag jack21

GSM Patterson def. (1)Rogowska 7-6(3) 6-3

Fantastic win for Tammi, she played very well and was the more agressive and dominant player. Probably earned herself a QWC for AO with that result as well.

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 02:12 AM   #276
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Poor Liv sad to see the disappointment

Only Moore or Rodionova can stop Ash now.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 02:14 AM   #277
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Adamczak's backhand
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 02:24 AM   #278
country flag binky-GOAT

Myer's spins the racquet in her hand like a blender
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 02:38 AM   #279
country flag Papillon.
?

Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute

Wow... Priscilla beat Sally
Papillon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 02:43 AM   #280
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Sally Beaten by a fourteen year old.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 02:44 AM   #281
country flag binky-GOAT

Hon

Hopefully Cabrera follows.
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 02:46 AM   #282
country flag binky-GOAT

Myers has a really good game.
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 02:48 AM   #283
country flag dok-stos

dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all

Liv will get a wildcard.
She knows it, we know it.
I'm hoping either Monique or Arina win the whole thing
Barty will get a wildcard too.
So go the underdogs!!!
dok-stos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 03:01 AM   #284
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Sad for Olivia but she is still getting a MDWC. Get some rest Olivia

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 03:16 AM   #285
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Peers has been awful in recent months so not much of a surprise

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote