Official Live Scoring Thread! vol.14 - Page 261 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #3901
country flag deftones6

deftones6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Official Live Scoring Thread! vol.14

She won the toss and chose to receive. Worried about her serve?
deftones6 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #3902
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deftones6 View Post
She won the toss and chose to receive. Worried about her serve?
Always does that.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #3903
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

not trying to jinx, but if both Masha and Rena win, I wonder what time their match will be played?
Most probably night, and it'll be windy
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #3904
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Always does that.
and not only Masha

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #3905
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Great Goodall is commentating - the man who wouldnt shut up yday
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #3906
Forever Sharapova.

she's being very cautious with her placement
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #3907
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Been so long since I watched a Maria match, and I'm already loving this.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #3908
Forever Sharapova.

break
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #3909
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Break
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #3910
country flag ChrisPova

ChrisPova is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice start!
ChrisPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #3911
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

So many lucky shots from Maria, and ofc she hit straight at Sam on that 30 all point Well, a break is a break. Now hold

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #3912
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Great start, Maria.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #3913
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Stop talking about that beautiful trophy

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #3914
Forever Sharapova.

it kills me that Rena is in the draw, as Masha could win the title - receive a diamond trophy - be perfect in Doha - and potentially become world no.1
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #3915
country flag ChrisPova

ChrisPova is an unknown quantity at this point

2-0
ChrisPova is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread