Official Live Scoring Thread! vol.14 - Page 258 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #3856
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all
Re: Official Live Scoring Thread! vol.14

0-30
Dieter. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #3857
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Jesus Christ
has Maria forgotten how to play tennis?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #3858
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

9 doubles? I just logged on...she must not be playing well at all
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #3859
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Maybe she even wants to prove to us that she's still the 3-Set Queen
Why not? I mean, she's not gonna lose a third set to Zakopalova, so might as well make a stash for a good 3-set outcome at the end of the year.

But now all joking away, WHAT THE HELL IS HER PROBLEM?

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #3860
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all

3 bp's
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #3861
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

What the hell? Love 40??
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #3862
country flag ChrisPova

ChrisPova is an unknown quantity at this point

3 Bp
ChrisPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #3863
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Masha you can fuck off tbh
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #3864

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

If she loses this set, Thomas needs to give her a spanking.
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #3865
Forever Sharapova.

Is Klara seriously complaining after all these gifts?
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #3866

Serve an ace for God's sake
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #3867
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

I've gotta go. Hopefully Maria will find her form back and win this in two.
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #3868

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

And of course ads popped right when that point started

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #3869
country flag ChrisPova

ChrisPova is an unknown quantity at this point

Deuce!
ChrisPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #3870

Hopefully she's back for good. Now don't fuck it up

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Closed Thread