Official Live Scoring Thread! vol.14 - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:17 AM   #1516
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Live Scoring Thread! vol.14

6-0 5-0
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:17 AM   #1517
country flag BuckJaysRock

BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light

come on double bagel
BuckJaysRock is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:17 AM   #1518
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Come on Maria. I'm hungry for a bagel. Its breakfast time over here.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:18 AM   #1519
country flag Noten
-

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of

Yes, show no mercy.
Noten is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:22 AM   #1520
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Maria's bakery business is booming!

6-0, 6-0 again.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:22 AM   #1521
country flag BuckJaysRock

BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light

6-0
BuckJaysRock is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:22 AM   #1522
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

QUADRUPLE BAGEL

We are not worthy.
pedropt is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:22 AM   #1523
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Angelpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:23 AM   #1524
country flag Noten
-

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of

Tears rolling down my face rn.
Noten is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:23 AM   #1525
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Impressive scores. Maria could have done with a tougher match though to prepare for next match if Venus goes through today.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:26 AM   #1526
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Another double bagel Keep this up Maria!!!
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:51 AM   #1527
country flag peipei

peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice

lol this is too funny...was so busy at work today so i check AO website every 1hr to see whether shes on court already...so i didn't get to see her name on the live score board..so i thought her match still hasn't played yet...=.= then....i saw comments here...realised it was finished ages ago...with double bagel in only 47min...
peipei is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 08:31 AM   #1528
country flag Marga.

Marga. has disabled reputation

sooo happy, WTA: "Maria Sharapova becomes the 1st woman to record back-to-back Double Bagels at a Grand Slam since 1985 after beating Misaki Doi 60 60 in Australian Open 2R action." I hope she gets to double bagel Venus Williams on Friday as well
Marga. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 09:37 AM   #1529
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

YAS MARIA, keep dis shit up plz

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #1530
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Double bagel
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread