2013 Americas Group I - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #61
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Americas Group I

twitter

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #62
country flag ktoles2005

ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all

Fucking unbelievable, Sharon just gave that match away to Brazil. Played way too many moonballs just screwed it right up. Can't believe she lost.
ktoles2005 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #63
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

0-6 6-0 6-4 for Brazil.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #64
country flag wtatourfan

wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of

Paula...
wtatourfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #65
country flag wtatourfan

wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of

Teliana should win the next match.
wtatourfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #66
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Sharon played some terrible tennis at the end. Did well to fight back but it clearly shows why she shouldn't be put in important matches. Once her game is exposed she's pretty much done. Let's hope Genie can save the day!

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #67
country flag ktoles2005

ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all

Gotta hand it to Gonclaves, she really fought as hard as she could and just wasn't missing at the end, Sharon beat herself and totally blew it. Huge pressure on Eugenie now. I know nothing about her opponent.
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #68
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Genie takes first set 6-2.

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #69
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Genie wins 6-2 6-2. Down to the doubles.

LMAO at Genie having Canadian flag painted on her cheek.

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #70
country flag ktoles2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
Genie wins 6-2 6-2. Down to the doubles.

LMAO at Genie having Canadian flag painted on her cheek.
I fail to see how that's funny or a bad thing? She's being patriotic. Nothing wrong with that!

Genie was awesome today, solid from beginning to end. The better player really did win.

As for the doubles, I think you go with Dubois/Fichman, both have been top 100 players in doubles, that combination would win, but I'm not counting on anything.
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #71
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Genie played such a great match!! So happy she pulled it through so easily! Love how she ended the match with a swinging volley, a shot that she had missed on the 2 times she had tried it earlier in the match! Now down to the double! Hopefully Sharon won't screw us up again

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #72
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Stop being defensive. I find it funny and cute.

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #73
country flag ktoles2005

Anyways, I don't think Dabrowski goes in for this one, too much on the line and she just doesn't have the experience right now. Dubois/Fichman is the way to go. Gonclaves is going to have a lot of confidence from her win earlier. Brazil is going to be tricky. Could come down to three sets.
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #74
country flag ktoles2005

just read it's officially Dabrowski/Fichman in doubles for Canada, I think this could be a grave error in judgment. Brazil has a MUCH better chance to win now.
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #75
country flag Vincey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktoles2005 View Post
just read it's officially Dabrowski/Fichman in doubles for Canada, I think this could be a grave error in judgment. Brazil has a MUCH better chance to win now.
Gab is a great double player. If I'd have made a change I would have changed Fichman for Dubois, she seemed really shaky in key moments today.