Your Dream 2012 SEWTA YEC Draw ??? [8 Possibilities Inside] - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Which Draw Do You Want ???

[Vika|Serena|Petra|Na] [Maria|Aga|Angie|Sara] 21 20.19%
[Vika|Serena|Petra|Sara] [Maria|Aga|Angie|Na] 8 7.69%
[Vika|Serena|Angie|Na] [Maria|Aga|Petra|Sara] 7 6.73%
[Vika|Serena|Angie|Sara] [Maria|Aga|Petra|Na] 9 8.65%
[Vika|Aga|Petra|Na] [Maria|Serena|Angie|Sara] 25 24.04%
[Vika|Aga|Petra|Sara] [Maria|Serena|Angie|Na] 18 17.31%
[Vika|Aga|Angie|Na] [Maria|Serena|Petra|Sara] 10 9.62%
[Vika|Aga|Angie|Sara] [Maria|Serena|Petra|Na] 6 5.77%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:47 AM   #31
country flag Yashal

Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of
Re: Your Dream 2012 SEWTA YEC Draw ??? [8 Possibilities Inside]

Vika/Aga/Petra/Sara and Mary/Serena/Kerber/Na would be good, but as longs as Vika, Serena, Petra and Na reach the SFs I don't care of the groups.

Giorgi - Konjuh - Kvitova - Lisicki - Martic - Muguruza - Li - Pennetta - Serena - Venus - Vinci
Yashal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 21st, 2012, 08:02 AM   #32
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Maria has to worry about Serena only since she can't be in Vika's group.

Vika has to worry about Serena and Petra.

Serena has to worry about herself and her form, she hasn't played since USO.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 08:17 AM   #33
country flag Beny

Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute Beny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
The one in which Errani doesn't get to win a set
Thats why I chose Serena, Maria, Petra and Sara

A nightmare group for Errani

Beny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 08:30 AM   #34
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beny View Post
Thats why I chose Serena, Maria, Petra and Sara

A nightmare group for Errani
Nightmare would be Errani going 2-1 and she can, Sarin could be out form and mentally checked out and Petra always flops when i don't want her to flop
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 09:33 AM   #35
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

I voted for Group 2 because I think (as Na-Mug said) it would be more interesting to see Vika/Serena play each other in RR to make the race to the Semis more competitive. And having Petra in that group would make things even more interesting, especially if she turns up GOAT at an indoor event again. If she does, can you imagine the hilarity if she made it to the Semis and Vika or Serena didn't? That would be epic. I just want a Maria/Aga match, but I'd also be happy with Petra in Maria's group. They usually have some high quality matches
TrollPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 09:45 AM   #36
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
I voted for Group 2 because I think (as Na-Mug said) it would be more interesting to see Vika/Serena play each other in RR to make the race to the Semis more competitive. And having Petra in that group would make things even more interesting, especially if she turns up GOAT at an indoor event again. If she does, can you imagine the hilarity if she made it to the Semis and Vika or Serena didn't? That would be epic. I just want a Maria/Aga match, but I'd also be happy with Petra in Maria's group. They usually have some high quality matches
so you want the two best players to take each other out and everyone else get a free ride in the other group? So hilarious.
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 09:56 AM   #37
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

The most fair distribution looking at the rankings is:

1. Vika
4. Aga
5. Angie
8. Na

2. Masha
3. Serena
6. Petra
7. Sara

Based on RACE rankings

But I want:

1. Vika
3. Serena
6. Petra
8. Na

2. Masha
4. Aga
5. Angie
7. Sara

Last edited by tenisboss : Oct 21st, 2012 at 01:16 PM.
tenisboss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 10:05 AM   #38
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Any group with Serena/Maria/Errani/Angie, /the rest.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 10:06 AM   #39
country flag Rest Maria!

Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute

When is the draw out?
Rest Maria! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 10:27 AM   #40
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
When is the draw out?
From another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwright25 View Post
6PM local time (11AM Eastern in the USA)
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 10:38 AM   #41
country flag Rest Maria!

Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.
Rest Maria! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 11:55 AM   #42
country flag resilience

resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light resilience is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not sure another Serena Azarenka final would be thrilling, at all. I actually still can't tell the difference between the way the Wimbledon and USO finals this year panned out. Serena tends to let up while playing any of Radwanska, Wozniacki and Azarenka because she destroys them so comprehensively in the 1st set. Serena hit close to 50 UEs in the USO final she still very much owns Azarenka, and there was nothing exciting about that match-up to begin with (Madrid, Wimbledon, OG all were comprehensive beatdowns)
resilience is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 12:08 PM   #43
country flag akgul num.1

akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAISAI-GOAT View Post
if Vika and Serena are in different groups, they will probably both finish 1st in group and then play in the final

it would be much more exciting for them to play each other in the round robin stage

and for Na to be in the other group
I think there is more chance to play the final each other if vika and serena are in the same group!
akgul num.1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 12:18 PM   #44
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

please aga in the same group as kerber and errani

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 12:39 PM   #45
country flag VenuStan

VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all

I want Masha away from Serena for a while Then I want everyone to bagel/breadstick Errani, so she gotta be in Serena's group. Vika there too. So: [Vika|Serena|Angie|Sara] [Maria|Aga|Petra|Na]

Serena for the entire win though!
VenuStan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote