2013 Bold Predictions thread - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #226
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Bold Predictions thread

1. Victoria Azarenka
2. Serena Williams
3. Agnieszka Radwanska
4. Maria Sharapova
5. Na Li
6. Caroline Wozniacki
7. Petra Kvitova
8. Angelique Kerber
-------------------
9. Nadia Petrova
10.Ana Ivanovic
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 07:58 PM   #227
country flag crystal ball

crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of

Serena won't win any Grand Slam tournament this year. She won't even reach a final...
crystal ball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #228
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Serena to win all 4 slams, making it 6 in a row..It's a very bold prediction, but one that may happen.. it's not like saying Benesova will win Wimbledon

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 09:46 PM   #229
country flag oneshot

oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all

Serena will win the last slam of her career at Wimbledon. She'll lose to Kerber in the QFs at the AO, Sharapova at the RG final and Azarenka at the USO final. She'll barely play any non-slam events and will thus end the year ranked 7th.

Sharapova will win the AO defeating Azarenka in the final and defend her RG title. She'll do the Indian Wells-Miami double and defend her claycourt titles. Despite that 1st half success, RG will be her last title of the season.

Azarenka will sweep the US Open series winning Stanford, Cincinatti and the Rogers Cup, claiming the $ 1 million bonus at the USO.
oneshot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #230
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaby Gasparyan View Post
Julia Goerges to reach top 5. It seems to some I am crazy thinking this....so
i think top 10 is possible. if not this year it will never happen.
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #231
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Kerber will make the YEC again.
Wozniacki will have a ugly split with her daddy, but still return to the top 10.
Vesnina will win a singles title or any sort of Slam.....and it won´t be with a walkover in the final.
Kim Clijsters will play an official WTA/ITF event in 2013.
Sharapova and Djokovic start dating after each winning the French Open.
Venus Williams and Andrea Petkovic finish the year between 11-15 in the rankings.
Begu, Robson, Martic and Tatishvili all finish the year in the top 30.
Czech Republic will 3-peat in Fed-Cup.
Sharapova will be the only player to defend her Slam title in 2013 and she´ll beat Azarenka or Serena in the French Open final.
The WTA will announce that Wimbledon finalist is actually not an official title, despite them putting it on Radwanska´s YEC poster.
Check.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #232
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperenka View Post
-Serena will win the French Open without dropping a set.
-Vika stays #1 all season.
-Maria doesn't win a slam/big tournament.
-Radwanska will tumble out of the top 10.
-Sloane Stephens breaks into the top 15.
So far so good! Vika is still #1 and Sloane is a stones throw from the top 15.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #233
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

Although, I don't think it's possible for #1 to happen without violating #2. If Serena wins FO, she will take over #1 (if she doesn't already have it)

I guess I should have thought that over better.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #234
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

It might be theoretically possible if Vika wins every clay tournament in the run up and is in the final against Serena.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #235
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Kerber will make the YEC again.
Wozniacki will have a ugly split with her daddy, but still return to the top 10.
Vesnina will win a singles title or any sort of Slam.....and it won´t be with a walkover in the final.
Kim Clijsters will play an official WTA/ITF event in 2013.
Sharapova and Djokovic start dating after each winning the French Open.
Venus Williams and Andrea Petkovic finish the year between 11-15 in the rankings.
Begu, Robson, Martic and Tatishvili all finish the year in the top 30.
Czech Republic will 3-peat in Fed-Cup.
Sharapova will be the only player to defend her Slam title in 2013 and she´ll beat Azarenka or Serena in the French Open final.
The WTA will announce that Wimbledon finalist is actually not an official title, despite them putting it on Radwanska´s YEC poster.
Well the Pova thing is a fail already thanks to Vika. Can´t say I´m unhappy.

I´ll also give myself a fail for the Radwanska "Wimbledon finalist is not a title" thing, now that the WTA has declared Radwanska the winner of the 2013 Australian Open on their website.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #236
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Vaidisova will return to the tour
Yes. If Radek stop to play someone has to earn money.
ivananda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 02:15 AM   #237
country flag Miss Atomic Bomb

Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
Serena will win Roland Garros.

Vika will beat Serena but not in a slam.

Errani will stay in the top 10 for the entire year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Sloane Stephens will make a Grand Slam SF at least once.

Serena will win the French Open.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
Marion is winning a slam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
Bartoli will win a slam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
Bartoli wins Wimbledon
Serena wins AO + RG only to lose early at Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by djbueno View Post
Bartoli reaches her second slam final
Sharapova and Serena meet at FO
Dand girls..what kinda hoodoo ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal ball View Post
Serena won't win any Grand Slam tournament this year. She won't even reach a final...
Good on ya.

Miss Atomic Bomb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #238
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
Serena will win Roland Garros.

JJ will get back to the top 10.

Sabine will make the Wimbledon final.

Vika will beat Serena but not in a slam.

Errani will stay in the top 10 for the entire year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Sloane Stephens will make a Grand Slam SF at least once.

Serena will win the French Open.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
Marion is winning a slam.
Just quoted the fully correct predictions. Nina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip. View Post
Petra will start dating someone legal.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #239
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
The 2013 off-season will not be full of pointless threads.
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #240
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Shvedova will win a 3rd set.
I was right.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote