BOMBSHELL: Serena Coming to Bastad in 2013 :hysteric: - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 05:39 AM   #76
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold
Re: BOMBSHELL: Serena Coming to Bastad in 2013 :hysteric:

Chances of her turning up? Close to zero
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 06:20 AM   #77
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

I believe she will turn up and do all the off court stuff I just do not believe she will play. If she still turns up in IW and does all the off court stuff then why not here.
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 07:38 AM   #78
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

I think she'll withdraw or play 1-2 matches max.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 09:50 AM   #79
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

”I have never been to Sweden but I’ve heard that it’s a lovely country with a lot of tennis fans. I can’t wait to come and enjoy it for myself! I am really looking forward to competing on the court where Borg, Edberg and Wilander grew up”

DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 10:07 AM   #80
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute

She heard there was a Slam there, the Pushniacki Slam, so maybe she got confused thinking about it being a great tournament...
Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #81
country flag akgul num.1

akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light

Serena on her way to Istanbul...
her sparring partner Sascha on twitter: "Off to Istanbul we go... Can't wait. I've heard soo many good things abou this city"
akgul num.1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #82
country flag ivanban

ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by akgul num.1 View Post
Serena on her way to Istanbul...
her sparring partner Sascha on twitter: "Off to Istanbul we go... Can't wait. I've heard soo many good things abou this city"
And Istanbul is connected with Bastad because......
ivanban is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 08:02 PM   #83
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

You bet she does.
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #84
Morning Morgan

Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute

It's to motivate herself to win RG 2013. She will punish herself by playing an MM red clay tournament if she does not win RG.

"No, I'm not. But with you, I don't even care."
Morning Morgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 09:26 PM   #85
country flag akgul num.1

akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light akgul num.1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanban View Post
And Istanbul is connected with Bastad because......
my post was connected with SERENA,
who else is the Serena coming to Bastad???
akgul num.1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 11:25 PM   #86
country flag MS17

MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light

daniel kaplan‏@dkaplanSBJ

@TennisReporters wow, how much do you think they are paying her?

6hMatt Cronin‏@TennisReporters

@dkaplanSBJ Swedes just signed H&M to 3 year deal for all their tourneys. Guessing at least $250,000 for Serena appearance fee.

+

Matt Cronin‏@TennisReporters

Word off court is Bastad went after Sharapova hard ($$$) to play tourney also but she said no

Old Oct 20th, 2012, 05:15 AM   #87
country flag ivanban

ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by akgul num.1 View Post
my post was connected with SERENA,
who else is the Serena coming to Bastad???
ivanban is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 07:09 AM   #88
country flag Dave.
Winner

Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
She has said this a lot this year. I guess she wants to visit more of the world, see different places, and whatnot. Experience new things to keep the motivation and fire flowing during the last 6 years of her career?

I would see as many places too if my job had me traveling all over the world.
Serena She should play Fes next year then go for the continental slam in Rio.
Dave. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 10:27 AM   #89
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masha Fierce View Post
daniel kaplan‏@dkaplanSBJ

@TennisReporters wow, how much do you think they are paying her?

6hMatt Cronin‏@TennisReporters

@dkaplanSBJ Swedes just signed H&M to 3 year deal for all their tourneys. Guessing at least $250,000 for Serena appearance fee.

+

Matt Cronin‏@TennisReporters

Word off court is Bastad went after Sharapova hard ($$$) to play tourney also but she said no

Cronin and his gossips
C. Drone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 12:13 PM   #90
country flag Marcoo

Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all Marcoo is a name known to all

Hmmm and why is she going there ?
Marcoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote