Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch" - Page 75 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 5th, 2012, 02:56 PM   #1111
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExXotikal View Post
Your thoughts on RHOA??? Sis, Miss Kenya is giving me fresh off the runaway, ghetto and messy as fuck at the same time!
And CTFU at Nene's intro presentation : "I have arrived, and the spotlight is on me huni"
Kenya needs to staaaawp. I'm not sure what she looked like with her first face, but she's giving Lil Kim teas. Yasss, Miss Nene was serving Life cereal once again.

I'm so over Kim. Her lame ass is trying to be a cougar Kim Kardashian equipped with a special ed husband.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 5th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #1112
country flag ExXotikal

ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Kenya needs to staaaawp. I'm not sure what she looked like with her first face, but she's giving Lil Kim teas. Yasss, Miss Nene was serving Life cereal once again.

I'm so over Kim. Her lame ass is trying to be a cougar Kim Kardashian equipped with a special ed husband.
Sis Kenya's surgery game is tight to me! Stawp hating! Nene is ugly as sin but yet thinks she's the second coming of Naomi, that's why I fucks with her.
And Kim was shading Kandi through that visit, shade after shade. I was done with that racist comment about Kandi not needing to sunbath cause shes black
ExXotikal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #1113
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sis Kenya's surgery game is tight to me! Stawp hating! Nene is ugly as sin but yet thinks she's the second coming of Naomi, that's why I fucks with her.
And Kim was shading Kandi through that visit, shade after shade. I was done with that racist comment about Kandi not needing to sunbath cause shes black
Fuck Kim and her Uncle Tom lackey, coming for my neighborhood.

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #1114
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, Kenya can gag a bitch, no question about it.

I live for Nene. My friend tivoed episodes of Celeb Apprentice where she bullied Star Jones in front of Mr. Trump and when she ended Latoya Jackson's life saying she looked like Casper the ghost.

I hate both Kim and Kandi but that was hilarious. Kandi is so bitch-made it's not even funny. How she gonna let Kim of all people come for her? Homeless ass Kim?
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #1115
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
You live in the hood LBV?
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #1116
country flag ExXotikal

ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, Kenya can gag a bitch, no question about it.

I live for Nene. My friend tivoed episodes of Celeb Apprentice where she bullied Star Jones in front of Mr. Trump and when she ended Latoya Jackson's life saying she looked like Casper the ghost.

I hate both Kim and Kandi but that was hilarious. Kandi is so bitch-made it's not even funny. How she gonna let Kim of all people come for her? Homeless ass Kim?
Sis, Kandi is a weak bish. How, as a black woman, you gone let a white, pregnant, wigged-up, on the verge of getting homeless chick disrespect you in your own home? I like Kim was better than Kandi, at least she has a mouth on her.
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #1117
country flag ExXotikal

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
Why have I seen the gerls saying Kroy is racist? Did I miss something?

Kroy's booty>>>>>>>>>>>>
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 03:24 PM   #1118
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
You live in the hood LBV?
I live in the Florida swamps.
But I grew up and my mother lives in that neighborhood. Its not the hood, its just an all black working class/middle class area. You don't see a house like Kandi's in the hood.

█████████████████ʘ
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #1119
country flag ExXotikal

Soulja boy's dick pic as MTO's today's top story
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #1120
Praise thy name.

Quote:
Sis, Kandi is a weak bish. How, as a black woman, you gone let a white, pregnant, wigged-up, on the verge of getting homeless chick disrespect you in your own home? I like Kim was better than Kandi, at least she has a mouth on her.

I think Kim keeps getting knocked up during taping so she can talk shit without anybody whooping her ass.
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #1121
Praise thy name.

Quote:
He posted that on twitter?
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 03:37 PM   #1122
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'd smash!

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #1123
Praise thy name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
I'd smash!

And get the tip in?
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #1124
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Quote:
And get the tip in?
You know that log is not getting into Fort Knox

█████████████████ʘ
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #1125
country flag ExXotikal

Quote:
He posted that on twitter?
I stop caring when I couldn't even see the tip of his dick. What a letdown.

And look at what I've found.

I actually feel disrespected and offended.
I mean, isn't there a point where you're like "Mama, you need to put that pork pig down and start jogging cause baby that cellulite of yours is getting OOC"???? I would NEVER let myself rot like that. Sis, you heard me??? NEVAH!!!!
Closed Thread