Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch" - Page 180 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:22 PM   #2686
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaPova View Post
young_gunner sis you stan for Britney don't you? She also has an enormous gay fan base, why aren't you dragging her for doing nothing to support gay rights?
Britney doesn't even have any rights of her own. She gets an excuse.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:28 PM   #2687
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
Well sis, I have more education that the law should allow, and I have a few coins to throw around in the bank (thank Lordrena for Henry Ford ), but I still come here and carry with y'all. Its fun to talk with you all, because all my close real life friends think tennis is boring. I don't think being a stan or engaging in internet stan wars has any bearing or reflection on a person's character. It ain't that deep.

And you are being disingenuous in the last part of your post, you know the racial shade that underlies what you are saying, own up to it. I know you so I'm not offended by it, but I can see what it is you are saying.
But you are not tracking down Martha's whereabouts, waiting to pummel her with a heavy framed picture of the Lord. For the most part, internet stanning has little to do with a person's character, however, it does when they take away from the internet or social media and start pulling shit I listed earlier.

Sugarbear, of all the girls who would bite their tongue with you, do you really expect it to be me? I understand what you're saying but we'll once again have to agree to disagree. I just don't know, when I think of poverty, unemployment and a lack of an education, black people aren't the first thing that pop up in my head.
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:29 PM   #2688
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
young_gunner sis you stan for Britney don't you? She also has an enormous gay fan base, why aren't you dragging her for doing nothing to support gay rights?
I would pay her NOT to. My God, she'd be the female version of Dan Quayle.
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:34 PM   #2689
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
But you are not tracking down Martha's whereabouts, waiting to pummel her with a heavy framed picture of the Lord. For the most part, internet stanning has little to do with a person's character, however, it does when they take away from the internet or social media and start pulling shit I listed earlier.

Sugarbear, of all the girls who would bite their tongue with you, do you really expect it to be me? I understand what you're saying but we'll once again have to agree to disagree. I just don't know, when I think of poverty, unemployment and a lack of an education, black people aren't the first thing that pop up in my head.
Don't underestimate me, sis. Bradenton is only a 2.5 hour drive from me.

And yes, we will have to agree to disagree. You are my sister.

Plus, you give me the tea when Regrena does hoe shit in my absence.

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:42 PM   #2690
Praise thy name.

Quote:

That bitch is in Stockton and I ain't heard from her in a while. She told me she was at auditions but LordRena knows the fuckery she is getting into on Grindr.
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:50 PM   #2691
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute

It's snowing like hell here, and I'm supposed to go out today...
donellcarey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:55 PM   #2692
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post

That bitch is in Stockton and I ain't heard from her in a while. She told me she was at auditions but LordRena knows the fuckery she is getting into on Grindr.
My sisters made up!!!

^^ Though I can't share it.

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:55 PM   #2693
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donellcarey View Post
It's snowing like hell here, and I'm supposed to go out today...
Good, stay put for Smitten's reading.

█████████████████ʘ
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:58 PM   #2694
Praise thy name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
My sisters made up!!!

^^ Though I can't share it.
Bitch, I just rolled 3.
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:59 PM   #2695
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
Britney doesn't even have any rights of her own. She gets an excuse.
Not you reading Britney her lack of rights like this.

I thought you were a Britney stan too?
RenaPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:18 AM   #2696
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good, stay put for Smitten's reading.
Why are you all so interested in reading people? Like I said, I speak out my mind, I don't READ people personally if I don't know them well. While I don't know any of you that well to "read" cuz I know all of you on an internet basis.

I didn't "read" Smitten, he's a good and humorous guy from what I can tell. I speak out the fact that I don't like, that's it.
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:20 AM   #2697
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Quote:
Not you reading Britney her lack of rights like this.

I thought you were a Britney stan too?
I heart Brit but I always keep it 100. And truthfully none of it is her fault, so...

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:41 AM   #2698
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by donellcarey View Post
Why are you all so interested in reading people? Like I said, I speak out my mind, I don't READ people personally if I don't know them well. While I don't know any of you that well to "read" cuz I know all of you on an internet basis.

I didn't "read" Smitten, he's a good and humorous guy from what I can tell. I speak out the fact that I don't like, that's it.
Are you done?

█████████████████ʘ
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:51 AM   #2699
country flag donellcarey

Quote:
Are you done?
The question is, are you done?
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:59 AM   #2700
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Closed Thread