Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch" - Page 179 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 10:02 PM   #2671
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
So when does Sarin play her first match.......it is obvious that we need her to unite us again.
No, we are fine. I dont have any problems with my sis. We're just trying to talk this through.

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 10:07 PM   #2672
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
Yes I did throw that read out there, because IIRC, it was after you said this shit:

When you know the vast majority of Bey's gay fans are black men and women. And this ain't even the first time you've said something like that, you say it all the time. So yes, I was reacting to your constant shade.
What type of activities are the Beehive known for? Planting trees? Adopting a highway? No. They are known for ratchet ass shit like doing a drive by on Keri Hilson and pummeling her with Beyonce CDs. They're known for taking pictures in stores throwing the albums of other artists in discount bins or hiding them behind Beyonce albums. How does their behavior differ from what I said? Obviously not all Beyonce stans are awful and I was saying most of that just because of the constant stan wars in here, but it's the truth about some of them. Just like there is some ignorant, jobless, broke jokes that stan for Britney, Floptina, Gaga, etc.
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 10:11 PM   #2673
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
asdfwfqnsbadhsfafdagwbs

Sorors, help. I have a Zayn cardboard cutout in my shopping cart but I can't bring myself to hit the checkout button because I'd be dragging myself out of the closet.

Really, what would you do with a card board cut out?
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 10:21 PM   #2674
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
What type of activities are the Beehive known for? Planting trees? Adopting a highway? No. They are known for ratchet ass shit like doing a drive by on Keri Hilson and pummeling her with Beyonce CDs. They're known for taking pictures in stores throwing the albums of other artists in discount bins or hiding them behind Beyonce albums. How does their behavior differ from what I said? Obviously not all Beyonce stans are awful and I was saying most of that just because of the constant stan wars in here, but it's the truth about some of them. Just like there is some ignorant, jobless, broke jokes that stan for Britney, Floptina, Gaga, etc.
Okay, but lets keep it all the way honest here.

Those obnoxious things that some Beyonce fans do have nothing to do with being poor, or having no high school diploma/education. Those are two specific ways that you characterize them that has nothing to do with their actions, and everything to do with your racist stereotypes of black people, that you can easily place upon them because you know the majority of Bey's gay stans are black. "bottom feeding, no coin having, obnoxious, ignorant, good for nothings with way too much time on their hands," that could have easy been copy and pasted out of the mouth of some racist ass Republican down here in Florida to talk about black people, and you know that.

█████████████████ʘ
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 10:28 PM   #2675
country flag Dodoboy.

Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It doesn't and she's not. Gaga is doing just fine without you and she will continue to do so without you in the future. Go on back to your "trend setter".

We'll never really see eye to eye on this issue for a variety of reasons. One of the main being that Jujubee and yourself are fixated on black gay men and don't give a hint of a shit about other gays of another ethnicity.
Bolded :

What right do I have to speak for the latin community, or the Italian community? It's about bringing attention to the group I feel I can represent. I'm not like GaGa, I don't feel like it's my god-given right to speak for every community, race, gender, sexuality.

Quote:
In the internet space you dwell in yes. But the likes of Michele Obama are not known for 'ratchet ass shit'.
I don't know a SINGLE case of any of the things you've listed
Dodoboy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 10:29 PM   #2676
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
Really, what would you do with a card board cut out?
The same thing that I would do to a poster.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 10:43 PM   #2677
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
Okay, but lets keep it all the way honest here.

Those obnoxious things that some Beyonce fans do have nothing to do with being poor, or having no high school diploma/education. Those are two specific ways that you characterize them that has nothing to do with their actions, and everything to do with your racist stereotypes of black people, that you can easily place upon them because you know the majority of Bey's gay stans are black. "bottom feeding, no coin having, obnoxious, ignorant, good for nothings with way too much time on their hands," that could have easy been copy and pasted out of the mouth of some racist ass Republican down here in Florida to talk about black people, and you know that.
You think if they had an education or some extra cash to throw around that they would still be sitting around doing stupid shit, wasting their days on something as trivial as stan wars? It's bad enough we all do it in here, multiple times on a weekly basis.

The fact of the matter is, the word black never came from me. You want it to, but it didn't. Until my statement changes to address a specific ethnic group of people directly, it stands for every ignorant, jobless, broke black, white, latin, asian, martian etc Beyonce stan that fits within the description.
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 10:49 PM   #2678
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute

Matt, you do know that you don't need to overtly use a racial term in order to stereotype an entire ethnic group, right?

-------

I heart this phone.
ampers& is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 10:55 PM   #2679
Praise thy name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampers& View Post
Matt, you do know that you don't need to overtly use a racial term in order to stereotype an entire ethnic group, right?
Yes but he's just assuming that I'm talking as if all Beyonce's obnoxious gay fans are black when he knows that's not the truth. He's trying to use my writing as evidence when it was much more dramatized since we were all in here trolling each other about Beyonce/Gaga.
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:00 PM   #2680
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Quote:
You think if they had an education or some extra cash to throw around that they would still be sitting around doing stupid shit, wasting their days on something as trivial as stan wars? It's bad enough we all do it in here, multiple times on a weekly basis.

The fact of the matter is, the word black never came from me. You want it to, but it didn't. Until my statement changes to address a specific ethnic group of people directly, it stands for every ignorant, jobless, broke black, white, latin, asian, martian etc Beyonce stan that fits within the description.
Well sis, I have more education that the law should allow, and I have a few coins to throw around in the bank (thank Lordrena for Henry Ford ), but I still come here and carry with y'all. Its fun to talk with you all, because all my close real life friends think tennis is boring. I don't think being a stan or engaging in internet stan wars has any bearing or reflection on a person's character. It ain't that deep.

And you are being disingenuous in the last part of your post, you know the racial shade that underlies what you are saying, own up to it. I know you so I'm not offended by it, but I can see what it is you are saying.

█████████████████ʘ
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:03 PM   #2681
country flag Kuzzy24

Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future

Serena williams is on mtv2 wild n out if anyone's interested
Kuzzy24 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:05 PM   #2682
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
asdfwfqnsbadhsfafdagwbs

Sorors, help. I have a Zayn cardboard cutout in my shopping cart but I can't bring myself to hit the checkout button because I'd be dragging myself out of the closet.

You really think your sexuality is concealed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:06 PM   #2683
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salve View Post
Mo, gurl, you too messy

GO DARNELL!! READ THAT HEIFFA!!!!

You're back! Never leave us again. Now that Frenchie's follicles have been snatched by the Mods one last time, I fear for you too.
ampers& is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:19 PM   #2684
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
You really think your sexuality is concealed?
I know it is.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:20 PM   #2685
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future

young_gunner sis you stan for Britney don't you? She also has an enormous gay fan base, why aren't you dragging her for doing nothing to support gay rights?
RenaPova is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread