Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch" - Page 171 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:04 AM   #2551
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
The Creole Queen lives for us.

The Queen also goes to gay clubs whenever shes in Atlanta. Stay spreading your lies and deceptions!
Wow! She goes to gay clubs? She's only doing that for the money. Of course she can't openly say she doesn't care about gay people. What has she done to advance gay rights? Gaga has done plenty.
Advertisement

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:06 AM   #2552
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
The Creole Queen lives for us.

The Queen also goes to gay clubs whenever shes in Atlanta. Stay spreading your lies and deceptions!
What a crock of shit. Talking about her fans as brave, extraordinary people when we all know 80% of her gay stans are bottom feeding, no coin having, obnoxious, ignorant, good for nothings with way too much time on their hands.
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:06 AM   #2553
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novichok View Post
She did not! She brought joy to those kids. And has done more for them than Bey will ever do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Bitch please. You know those kids nearly got hemorrhoids from the excitement of having Mother Monster in their presence.
Those kids were happy because they saw a rich white woman who might give then enough money to get some school supplies and clothes, they don't give a fuck about that exploitative woman or her music.

██████████████████ʘ
Ashe. Gibson. Williams. Williams.
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:07 AM   #2554
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow! She goes to gay clubs? She's only doing that for the money. Of course she can't openly say she doesn't care about gay people. What has she done to advance gay rights? Gaga has done plenty.
She took a picture of her ballot on instagram.

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:07 AM   #2555
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute

Gaga's music talent and her live performances and her charity action make her stand out easily among her generation, her easy-going character with her fans is yet another great thing about her. Unlike some other bish singing that her being abused by some bullshit artist is "Nobody's Business" and still calling her abuser "her baby" in the song. Though I like the melody of that song, but still. See her performance at the VMA, I mean, did she even thing? No she didn't, her background did the gig. So stop saying how great she is as a performer, she will NEVA.
donellcarey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:08 AM   #2556
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute

Yet what surprise me is you bishes are still awake...
It's literally 4am in the States, is that right?
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:09 AM   #2557
Praise thy name.

Quote:
Those kids were happy because they saw a rich white woman who might give then enough money to get some school supplies and clothes, they don't give a fuck about that exploitative woman or her music.
Yeah because they don't know who that "rich white woman" is. You will stay reaching like Cee Lo Green for something on the top shelf.
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:10 AM   #2558
country flag donellcarey

Quote:
Yeah because they don't know who that "rich white woman" is. You will stay reaching like Cee Lo Green for something on the top shelf.
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:11 AM   #2559
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donellcarey View Post
Gaga's music talent and her live performances and her charity action make her stand out easily among her generation, her easy-going character with her fans is yet another great thing about her. Unlike some other bish singing that her being abused by some bullshit artist is "Nobody's Business" and still calling her abuser "her baby" in the song. Though I like the melody of that song, but still. See her performance at the VMA, I mean, did she even thing? No she didn't, her background did the gig. So stop saying how great she is as a performer, she will NEVA.
I've already addressed this tired criticism:

Quote:
I agree that some abuse victims might feel disrespected. But I don't believe that there's anything wrong with Rihanna making music with Chris (and "cashing in on being abused"). She's the one who had to endure the beating so she should be able to profit from the beating. If I were stabbed and I decided to collaborate with my attacker for financial gain, I would find it completely silly that some unrelated stabbing victim finds my actions disrespectful.

I also don't think there isn't anything wrong with Rihanna getting back with Chris. Rihanna is a grown woman. Who am I (or you or anyone) to say that she shouldn't be with Chris Brown? You seem to believe that her getting back with Chris Brown = getting back with an abuser. But people change. Just because he was abusive (an abuser) in the past doesn't mean that he still is. Maybe Rih has concluded that Chris has sufficiently changed in ways that doesn't make him an abuser anymore.

In "Nobody's Business", I don't believe Rihanna is saying that she doesn't want people to talk about her relationship. She's saying that you don't have a right to know everything about her relationships except what she's willing to tell you.
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:12 AM   #2560
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Traxx ain't paying Bey nothing to come to their club! She came because she lives for us and she knows we live for ha. Gaga hasn't done anything for gay rights, she just tricked low self esteem queens into thinking somebody famous cared about them and took their coins.

Quote:
What a crock of shit. Talking about her fans as brave, extraordinary people when we all know 80% of her gay stans are bottom feeding, no coin having, obnoxious, ignorant, good for nothings with way too much time on their hands.
Yet you stay stealing their lingo, gifs, shade and read patterns, sis. Who's the true bottom feeder?

██████████████████ʘ
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:15 AM   #2561
country flag Novichok

Quote:
Traxx and paying Bey nothing to come to their club! She came because she lives for us and she knows we live for ha. Gaga hasn't done anything for gay rights, she just tricked low self esteem queens into thinking somebody famous cared about them and took their coins.
Godga is bisexual. Of course she cares about gay rights. But Bey doesn't even pretend to care. And she just tricked low self esteem queens into thinking somebody famous cared about them and took their coins. (You should appreciate the last sentence. It should remind you of your fave.)
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:16 AM   #2562
Praise thy name.

Quote:
Yet you stay stealing their lingo, gifs, shade and read patterns, sis. Who's the true bottom feeder?
The thousands of Beyawnce stans still in that struggle for their G.E.D.

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:18 AM   #2563
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Quote:
Godga is bisexual. Of course she cares about gay rights. But Bey doesn't even pretend to care. And she just tricked low self esteem queens into thinking somebody famous cared about them and took their coins. (You should appreciate the last sentence. It should remind you of your fave.)
Where's the receipt on that? I saw her kiss Tamar Braxton on a boat, other than that i've never seen her do anything lesbianic. Where are her past girlfriends, have they spoken up? Surely they would have talked to the tabloids by now. She is a fake bitch, keep believing her lies.

██████████████████ʘ
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:21 AM   #2564
Praise thy name.

LOL @ this bitch turning into a birther and wanting all these receipts.
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:22 AM   #2565
country flag donellcarey

Quote:
I've already addressed this tired criticism:
Oops I might've skipped that part.

To me that's another way of concent those abuses. People may change, but some of them stay the same deep inside. Like Chris Brown, deep inside he stays a douche and I think we all agree that he is.
Closed Thread