Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch" - Page 170 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 06:47 AM   #2536
country flag Serenus Christ

Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novichok View Post

My faves produce the most beautiful and meaningful music.
oh..

Advertisement

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 06:48 AM   #2537
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
oh..

Ayyyyyeee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 06:50 AM   #2538
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My faves produce the most beautiful and meaningful music.

Born this Way is the new gay anthem. What has Beyonce done to advance social justice? Has she even come out in support of equal rights for gay people? Lady Gaga practically ended Don't Ask Don't Tell. Her political power is only matched by Oprah.

Born this Way was pandering bullshit, everyone who is gay is not born that way. All her song did was reinforce fallacious notions about homosexuality, compunded by her exploitative videos of damaging, sterotypical gay imagery (Like Alejandro) and her appropriation of our beautiful linguistic and cultural forms.

King B donated $1 million to Haiti after the earthquake in 2010. That is social justice. Tht gay pandering Illuminati whore would never give that much of herself.
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 06:50 AM   #2539
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh..

I love this song.
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 06:51 AM   #2540
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Bitch, how much E. coli was in the guac you made last night?

You know in your deepest of hearts that Beyawnce is a trifling thief and she ain't gonna be nothing else. Real artists look at her and guffaw at her attempts to try and be one of them. "King Bullshit" can sashay away.
*chokes*

King B is a pristine woman, and phenomenal human being. Stay mad.
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 06:54 AM   #2541
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post

Born this Way was pandering bullshit, everyone who is gay is not born that way. All her song did was reinforce fallacious notions about homosexuality, compunded by her exploitative videos of damaging, sterotypical gay imagery (Like Alejandro) and her appropriation of our beautiful linguistic and cultural forms.

King B donated $1 million to Haiti after the earthquake in 2010. That is social justice. Tht gay pandering Illuminati whore would never give that much of herself.
What's funny? Gaga practically lit a fire under President Obama's ass. That is the truth!!

Gaga is very very intelligent. She has not reinforced any fallacies. Born This Way is metaphorical. She also donates millions. And she's an active fighter for social justice too! All around amazing. Can the same be said about Beyonce?
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 06:54 AM   #2542
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ch... You are so pressed. When Beyawnce gonna pander to the gays? She's not. She probably hates gay people. I wouldn't be surprised. She hates anyone more creative and talented than her. Why do you think her and Solange don't talk anymore.

Like Hammond Badger said, Godga is the Mother Teresa of the music industry. We are all her little monsters. What will Sucha Farce do other than post a picture of herself on instagram with a voting ballot.
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 06:58 AM   #2543
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Quote:
What's funny? Gaga practically lit a fire under President Obama's ass. That is the truth!!

Gaga is very very intelligent. She has done no such thing. Born This Way is metaphorical. She also donates millions. And she's an active fighter for social justice too! All around amazing. Can the same be said about Beyonce?
Here she is, exploiting beautiful Afro-Brazilian children for her own self-promotion and commercial benefit, trivializing their poverty in the favelas of Rio.

She was a bitch for this. Social justice advocate she is nawt!
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:00 AM   #2544
country flag Serenus Christ

Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute

while we're at it..

legend.
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:00 AM   #2545
country flag Novichok

Quote:
Here she is, exploiting beautiful Afro-Brazilian children for her own self-promotion and commercial benefit, trivializing their poverty in the favelas of Rio.

She was a bitch for this. Social justice advocate she is nawt!
She did not! She brought joy to those kids. And has done more for them than Bey will ever do.
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:01 AM   #2546
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Bitch please. You know those kids nearly got hemorrhoids from the excitement of having Mother Monster in their presence.
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:01 AM   #2547
country flag Novichok

Quote:
while we're at it..

legend.
I'm glad Queen Gaga kicked her old ass out the game.
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:02 AM   #2548
Praise thy name.

Quote:
while we're at it..

legend.
I used to think we were cut from the same cloth... But this confirms we're not.

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:02 AM   #2549
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Ch... You are so pressed. When Beyawnce gonna pander to the gays? She's not. She probably hates gay people. I wouldn't be surprised. She hates anyone more creative and talented than her. Why do you think her and Solange don't talk anymore.

Like Hammond Badger said, Godga is the Mother Teresa of the music industry. We are all her little monsters. What will Sucha Farce do other than post a picture of herself on instagram with a voting ballot.
The Creole Queen lives for us.

Quote:
When did you feel a real connection with your gay fans?

I've always had a connection. Most of my audience is actually women and my gay fans, and I've seen a lot of the younger boys kind of grow up to my music. It's great when I'm able to do the meet and greets, because I'm able to really connect and have conversations.

That's what I love about this album - you did what you wanted to do. Through that, you've taught gay fans how to stay true to themselves. What have you learned from them, though?

If anyone is brave and true to themselves, it's my gay fans. The amount of confidence and fearlessness it takes to do what maybe is not what your parents expect you to do or what society may think is different - to be brave and be different and to be yourself - is just so beautiful. It's the most beautiful thing you can be, and it's what we all want to be at the end of the day. And not worrying about satisfying or becoming what other people think you're supposed to be, that's like the ultimate dream - to just be that brave.
The Queen also goes to gay clubs whenever shes in Atlanta. Stay spreading your lies and deceptions!
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:03 AM   #2550
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gaga's pretentious bullshit music is not qualitatively better than King B, and her image is much more contrived. Even Britney has much more talent and cultural impact than Stefani.
I love em both, Gaga and King B tho I love Destiny's Child more

Quote:
Is Robyn still charging $2 a ticket to her show?
donellcarey is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread