Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch" - Page 149 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 06:46 AM   #2221
country flag le bon vivant
maman.

le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni1212 View Post
Phresh off the Runways hassssssss to be a single! Please! #1 for sure and will SLAY radio.
I wanted it to be a new homo hymn.

█████████████████ʘ
le bon vivant is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 06:59 AM   #2222
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
I wanted it to be a new homo hymn.
Why do you say that in the past tense? And with a mad face?

If she releases "Loveeeeeee Song" with our boy Future?!!!

doni1212 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 07:06 AM   #2223
maman.

le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why do you say that in the past tense? And with a mad face?

If she releases "Loveeeeeee Song" with our boy Future?!!!
It didn't give me the life I wanted. I thought it was gonna be the next "Freakum Dress" . I need to listen to it with headphones on maybe.

And yas Future

█████████████████ʘ
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 07:22 AM   #2224
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh! I wish "Love Without Tragedy" was longer!

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 07:24 AM   #2225
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
It didn't give me the life I wanted. I thought it was gonna be the next "Freakum Dress" . I need to listen to it with headphones on maybe.

And yas Future
That's how I'm listening to it. I don't like my first listen of any album to be without headphones. In this age of technology, I don't have to buy an album at a store and then debut it in the car so now I listen to albums on my computer with headphones,

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 08:00 AM   #2226
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Great album!

I love how she's back to more personal songs like on Rated R! This is better than TTT for sure!

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 08:22 AM   #2227
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's awesome! I told her on Twitter that we're all so proud of her and rooting for her and she said thanks for the love (and added a smiley face)!

she's a doll. i want her to get an account on here and read a few people in GM. she'd put us all to shame.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 08:40 AM   #2228
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Whats up with this Elmo shit? I'mma start ID'ing bitches.
I think its just some stunt queens trying to take advantage of the situation.
Omg, I ignored this earlier because I thought you were talking about what happened last week but I just saw the new tea!

Man oh man...this is some Eddie Long shit!

And while I believe they're taking advantage of the situation (meaning, not psychologically damaged), some of the accusations are more than likely true...

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 08:49 AM   #2229
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
she's a doll. i want her to get an account on here and read a few people in GM. she'd put us all to shame.
So true!

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 09:00 AM   #2230
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Cocaine mannnn

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 09:04 AM   #2231
maman.

Quote:
Cocaine mannnn

I've never seen a crackhead read downe before. OMG

█████████████████ʘ
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 10:45 AM   #2232
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post

You don't treat Doni like one of the gerls, talk to her with some damn respect!!
IKR!!! You don't talk to Doni like that!

Quote:
I'm about to get in on this Rihanna album!! Just purchased it and I'm about to press playyyyyyyyy *In the words of Diddy*
Quote:
Great album!

I love how she's back to more personal songs like on Rated R! This is better than TTT for sure!
I got in yesterday, it wasn't bad, actually better than I expected. I like Nobody's Business, No Love Allowed, Half of Me and Lost in Paradise.

Speaking of new albums, I like Christina's better.
donellcarey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 04:14 PM   #2233
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

https://twitter.com/#!/pmouratoglou/...06628750729216

Ch.......
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 04:14 PM   #2234
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Donell, shut up and sit down.

Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 04:15 PM   #2235
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
so sweet.

Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread