There Is Only One Serena Williams! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 03:03 PM   #1
country flag madeaismad

madeaismad is a name known to all madeaismad is a name known to all madeaismad is a name known to all madeaismad is a name known to all madeaismad is a name known to all madeaismad is a name known to all madeaismad is a name known to all madeaismad is a name known to all madeaismad is a name known to all madeaismad is a name known to all madeaismad is a name known to all
There Is Only One Serena Williams!

I am getting just a bit annoyed with the media hyping Sloane up as the real deal and successor to Serena, as if Serena wasn't clearly moving like crap after the back injury and playing like shit before and after as well. Don't get me wrong, I like Sloane...BUT SHE IS NO SERENA WILLIAMS. A player like Serena Williams only comes once in a lifetime, the same way talent like Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston will never EVER be duplicated. I want Victoria to SMASH Sloane so that all this hype will cease. Serena, rest up, get healthy and fitter than ever before and CLEAN UP THE REMAINING 3 SLAMS OF THE YEAR. Watch. Serena has something up her sleeve. She's gonna train and get so freaking fit, I can see it now. The FO, Wimbledon, and the US Open is HERS. Sloane the next Serena, my ass.
madeaismad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote