Garbiñe Muguruza - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2014, 05:52 PM   #451
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future
Re: Garbiñe Muguruza

Best of luck, Garbiñe!

Let's go!
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2014, 06:23 PM   #452
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

GL
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 08:10 PM   #453
country flag NIKKO

NIKKO is a splendid one to behold NIKKO is a splendid one to behold NIKKO is a splendid one to behold NIKKO is a splendid one to behold NIKKO is a splendid one to behold NIKKO is a splendid one to behold NIKKO is a splendid one to behold NIKKO is a splendid one to behold NIKKO is a splendid one to behold NIKKO is a splendid one to behold NIKKO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
GL
Suerte Garbi.
NIKKO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 09:27 PM   #454
country flag Jonah Leon

Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of

4-0 already. Good start!
Jonah Leon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 09:47 PM   #455
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

6-2

Keep going, Garbiñe!
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 09:55 PM   #456
country flag josejaviergud

josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future
Rica venezolanita

https://twitter.com/josejaviergud

Beaner & Wetback
josejaviergud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 11:05 PM   #457
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

DollyRose has disabled reputation

5-2 in the 3rd so it looks like she will win I'm happy for her, but sad for Domi
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 11:08 PM   #458
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

She won 62 46 62. Vamos!!!!

Barthel Kerber Vekic
Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Inspiration <3 <3 <3
Forever Chakvetadze
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 11:08 PM   #459
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Thank god
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 11:10 PM   #460
country flag Jonah Leon

Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of Jonah Leon has much to be proud of

She was nervous and served poorly in the 2nd set but luckily, she fought hard was too good for Cibulkova off the ground! Big opportunity for more wins here
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 11:11 PM   #461
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

She played good match overall.

Barthel Kerber Vekic
Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Inspiration <3 <3 <3
Forever Chakvetadze
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 11:14 PM   #462
country flag NIKKO

NIKKO is a splendid one to behold NIKKO is a splendid one to behold NIKKO is a splendid one to behold NIKKO is a splendid one to behold NIKKO is a splendid one to behold NIKKO is a splendid one to behold NIKKO is a splendid one to behold NIKKO is a splendid one to behold NIKKO is a splendid one to behold NIKKO is a splendid one to behold NIKKO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah Leon View Post
She was nervous and served poorly in the 2nd set but luckily, she fought hard was too good for Cibulkova off the ground! Big opportunity for more wins here
Yes only 25 per cent of first services on second set, but great match.

Congrats Garbi.
NIKKO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2014, 12:46 AM   #463
country flag Martn7

Martn7 has much to be proud of Martn7 has much to be proud of Martn7 has much to be proud of Martn7 has much to be proud of Martn7 has much to be proud of Martn7 has much to be proud of Martn7 has much to be proud of Martn7 has much to be proud of Martn7 has much to be proud of Martn7 has much to be proud of Martn7 has much to be proud of

One of the keys was her serve, because when she hit 1st serves in she was comfortable on her game. Good win and she has a good chance to win at least another match
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 09:03 PM   #464
country flag Jonah Leon

Straight set win over Hantuchova! She had a match point at 5-2 but Daniela saved it well. Overall Garbi moved Hantuchova a little more and was a bit more consistent! Some great winners as usual too Probably Kerber next so a great opportunity to again play against a top player and see where she's at
Old Aug 1st, 2014, 10:12 AM   #465
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

DollyRose has disabled reputation

Her playing form seems to have come back very quickly I hope this time it doesn't disappear on her again!