Garbiñe Muguruza - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #16
country flag borck

borck is a splendid one to behold borck is a splendid one to behold borck is a splendid one to behold borck is a splendid one to behold borck is a splendid one to behold borck is a splendid one to behold borck is a splendid one to behold borck is a splendid one to behold borck is a splendid one to behold borck is a splendid one to behold borck is a splendid one to behold
Re: Garbiñe Muguruza

Quote:
Originally Posted by pau_bcn View Post
Y no es un poco raro abrir un thread de una jugadora ESPAÑOLA, en el apartado ESPAÑOL del foro, y poner todas las noticias en inglés desde el segundo post?

Vamos, supongo que lo hacéis para que este thread lo siga mas gente y ella tenga mas fans. Pero visto el éxito (habeis reclutado a una sola persona en 3 meses) sigo sin entender el porqué de esto.

Good luck Garbine.
jajaja toda la razón

FAN DE LA ARMADA FEMENINA ESPAÑOLA DE TENIS
borck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 02:11 PM   #17
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to post in English about Garbiñe, but Martn7 invited me here when the thread was started, having seen that I was a big fan of hers from some posts in GM, I guess. Last year I saw all of her matches in Miami as well as one in Clearwater, and came away highly impressed with her. Hopefully the English is not a problem, since I don't speak Spanish, but if so, ignore it and I will get the message.

Anyway, in a few weeks I will be going to Miami again, and am looking forward to watching Garbi play again. Will definitely be at all of her matches again this year cheering her on!

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #18
country flag Sonf@
yo soy darks

Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute

No prob about which language you speak here

Have fun at the tournament!
mi mascota es tan grande que necesita un trailer para desayunar
Sonf@ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #19
country flag Martn7

Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post
Sorry to post in English about Garbiñe, but Martn7 invited me here when the thread was started, having seen that I was a big fan of hers from some posts in GM, I guess. Last year I saw all of her matches in Miami as well as one in Clearwater, and came away highly impressed with her. Hopefully the English is not a problem, since I don't speak Spanish, but if so, ignore it and I will get the message.

Anyway, in a few weeks I will be going to Miami again, and am looking forward to watching Garbi play again. Will definitely be at all of her matches again this year cheering her on!
It's great that you will go to Miami again. That way you can tell us about Garbi matches. Have fun there!
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #20
country flag borck

borck is a splendid one to behold borck is a splendid one to behold borck is a splendid one to behold borck is a splendid one to behold borck is a splendid one to behold borck is a splendid one to behold borck is a splendid one to behold borck is a splendid one to behold borck is a splendid one to behold borck is a splendid one to behold borck is a splendid one to behold

A ver si hace algo xq vaya temporada se está marcando ...

FAN DE LA ARMADA FEMENINA ESPAÑOLA DE TENIS
borck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #21
country flag Uge

Uge has much to be proud of Uge has much to be proud of Uge has much to be proud of Uge has much to be proud of Uge has much to be proud of Uge has much to be proud of Uge has much to be proud of Uge has much to be proud of Uge has much to be proud of Uge has much to be proud of Uge has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post

No problem about speaking English man!! You are very welcome
Keep us updated about your experience in Miami and have fun there

CONCHITA

Dementieva - Henin - Vivi - Amelie
Uge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #22
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martn7 View Post
It's great that you will go to Miami again. That way you can tell us about Garbi matches. Have fun there!

Thanks! I will definitely report on Garbi's matches, as well as post the photos and videos I am able to take. Hopefully she will have a lot of support from the fans there this year--the Miami crowds love Spanish players!

Last year she got a MD wildcard in Miami after winning Clearwater, and I could see her doing so again, being a rising Spanish star, big game, good looks, locally popular, etc. Even if she has to qualify, I will be there the first two days for those matches. I guess we'll find out soon. In the meantime, I guess her next tournament is in Brazil next week. I hope she can put together some wins there and start getting some of that confidence she had last year!

Vamos, Garbi!

'
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #23
country flag jjlove

jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future

Let's hope that you see more than one
jjlove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #24
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Thanks, everyone! Garbi plays really well on hardcourt, and especially there in Miami--I think she likes the environment there--so hopefully returning to that tournament will be good for her. Let's be positive!

'
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 11:03 AM   #25
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Garbiñe is obviously playing pretty well at Indian Wells--let's all hope she can keep it up today against Rybarikova!

I just saw that she has entered the Osprey $50K ITF the week of March 25th, the second week of the Miami tournament. I hope she does well enough in Miami that she has to withdraw from Osprey, but if not, I may have to take a day off to go see her play over on the west coast, lol.

'
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #26
country flag Pep Guti

Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold

He podido hablar hoy con Garbiñe solo unos minutitos, pero bueno por si alguien tiene interés aquí os dejo el artículo: http://www.puntodebreak.com/2013/03/...hacer-mas-dano

Sobre si Conchita le llamara, si aceptaría, me respondió > “Estoy en un momento de mi carrera donde tengo mucho tiempo todavía y no tengo ninguna prisa en jugar la Fed Cup”. “Cuando llegue el momento adecuado, claro que me gustaría y me ilusionaría jugar esta competición y tomar parte en ella”, añade.

A Ivanovic - A Petkovic - S Williams - A Radwanska - M Bartoli

http://www.puntodebreak.com/

Twitter - @Pep_Guti
Pep Guti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 05:50 PM   #27
country flag Paw

Paw has much to be proud of Paw has much to be proud of Paw has much to be proud of Paw has much to be proud of Paw has much to be proud of Paw has much to be proud of Paw has much to be proud of Paw has much to be proud of Paw has much to be proud of Paw has much to be proud of Paw has much to be proud of

Y no es un poco raro eso? No sé, la Fed Cup puede ser una presión añadida y lo que quieras, pero siempre gusta que un capitán te de la oportunidad (y más si es pronto) y normalmente uno acepta si o si. En cambio Garbi lleva como "esquivando" el tema Fed hasta en estas mini entrevistas. No será verdad lo de nacionalizarse venezolana, no?

Ivanovic Kirilenko Jankovic Bartoli A.Radwanska Pennetta Goerges Zvonareva
Paw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 05:51 PM   #28
country flag jjlove

jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future
Garbi estará relajada para el partido, con la lamida de coño que le has pegao

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
jjlove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #29
country flag _julio_

_julio_ has a brilliant future _julio_ has a brilliant future _julio_ has a brilliant future _julio_ has a brilliant future _julio_ has a brilliant future _julio_ has a brilliant future _julio_ has a brilliant future _julio_ has a brilliant future _julio_ has a brilliant future _julio_ has a brilliant future _julio_ has a brilliant future

En ningún momento dice que vaya a defender a España...
_julio_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #30
country flag MetalCrow

MetalCrow is a glorious beacon of light MetalCrow is a glorious beacon of light MetalCrow is a glorious beacon of light MetalCrow is a glorious beacon of light MetalCrow is a glorious beacon of light MetalCrow is a glorious beacon of light MetalCrow is a glorious beacon of light MetalCrow is a glorious beacon of light MetalCrow is a glorious beacon of light MetalCrow is a glorious beacon of light MetalCrow is a glorious beacon of light

Creo que está claro que en su mente está lo de jugar por Venezuela, si no hablaría claro de este tema, y siempre pasa de puntillas cuando se le pregunta o responde como ahora...
MetalCrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote