Jelena's Facebook - Official Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 12:18 PM   #16
country flag doktor

doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JELENA DOKIC IS BACK! Message For Fans:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DokDi View Post
Yeah that pic is suspicious, but you think Pleming, Navratilova, Roger Rasheed, people from TA would add her if they didn't know for sure it's Jelena?

Also there are 2 private pics of her and Tin (and it used to be Tin's old FB). I'm almost 100% sure it's her.

Edit: In addition, she's friends with Dinara Safina, who mentioned Jelena as a "good friend" in an article recently.
Really? What did Dinara say? Link?

I like to think that Jelena has friends, i feel like she's a bit or a loner.
Advertisement

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #17
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

^ It just said she's still in touch with some players including Dokic.
Someone posted it in GM a while ago: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=#post22119610
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 03:15 PM   #18
country flag MaryT

MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all MaryT is a name known to all

I hope!
MaryT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 08:50 PM   #19
country flag doktor

doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DokDi View Post
^ It just said she's still in touch with some players including Dokic.
Someone posted it in GM a while ago: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=#post22119610
Thanks.

That's really nice.
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #20
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena's Facebook - Official Thread

UPDATE: NEW FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jelen...29034597253832

25 November: "Hi everyone.This is my new facebook page.I will be posting info about me,my career and my life as often as i can.i will let you know all the latest news and events that happen and i will make sure you get the correct information directly from me instead of different websites and news sources that are wrong and that post incorrect information about me.Hope you are all well so lets get started and i hope many of you will follow me and will like my page.Thank you all for your support.XOXO Jelena."

25 November: So just to give you an update i am recovering from my wrist injury.I got injured already in March and due to some bad diagnosis i had to have wrist surgery in October in Miami.The operation went well and i am recovering,i have started practising but i will not be ready to play in Australia.I am really sad and dissapointed to have to miss Australia but i have to do what is best for me at the moment.So after a shoulder injury that i had right before my wrist injury i have been out for nearly 18 months.It has been incredibly hard but i will be back.I am working hard to come back and i will be back no doubt.Lets pray and hope to be back soon.Thanks everyone.

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 04:15 PM   #21
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she actually follows through this time on keeping us updated. I miss her so much. Glad to hear she still fully intends on playing again. Still gutted over Australia though.
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 04:29 PM   #22
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Happy/sad news. What is with these wealthy athletes and their wrong medical diagnoses (remember the Sharapova shoulder saga)? Next time, PLEASE get a second and third and fourth opinion. So many months wasted.

But, she wants to come back, and that's what counts now.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 04:33 PM   #23
country flag DokDi

Yeah, wasn't her shoulder injury also misdiagnosed first?

Everyone should like her page now and fully support her!

"instead of different websites and news sources that are wrong and that post incorrect information about me" - I cracked up.
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #24
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of
Re: Jelena's Facebook - Official Thread - UPDATE 25 NOV

LOL @ those who think this page is real. Jelena doesn't do this XOXOXOX shit, she's a tough bird.
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 06:55 PM   #25
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

I hope this page is genuine, it'd be great to get regular updates.

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 07:10 PM   #26
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

I have my doubts about that page, hopefully she confirms it somehow.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #27
country flag DokDi

Jelena would definitely do XOXO, she probably watches every episode of "XOXO, Gossip Girl".
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 08:46 PM   #28
country flag hdfb

hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute

^ I don't know what to believe anymore. Still coming to Australia DokDi?
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 10:03 AM   #29
country flag Graf~Dokic

Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future

I was quite shocked after the first PM from DokDi about a possible retirement coming up, but what a relief after the 2nd message.

Mona Barthel - Karolina Šprem
Daniela Hantuchová - Yaroslava Shvedova
Petra Cetkovská - Mirjana Lučić - Ivana Lisjak
Graf~Dokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #30
country flag DokDi

Somebody else think it started practice very early? If surgery made in October...
I hope approved from doctor.

Last edited by DokDi : Nov 27th, 2012 at 11:34 AM.