Suicide Moscow - Kirilenko took out 4. So Daszmarelli WINS def. Angelpova! Congratz! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 08:37 PM   #31
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suicide Moscow

in
day1 safarova
backup zakopalova

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 08:54 PM   #32
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Day 1

Pick: Zakopalova
BU: Safarova
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 09:09 PM   #33
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

Day 1

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 09:14 PM   #34
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1
Pick: Safarova
BU: Zakopalova
Tennisfan06 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #35
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1

BU: Arvidsson

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 09:56 PM   #36
country flag p@wcio

p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all

Day 1
Pick: Arvidsson
p@wcio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #37
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Day 1: Safarova
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #38
country flag BlackPanther.

BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 10:12 PM   #39
country flag wikuch

wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all

D1: Safarova
wikuch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 10:27 PM   #40
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Day 1:

BU : Zakopalova
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 10:55 PM   #41
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

DAY 1

Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 11:01 PM   #42
country flag gegalli

gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold

Day 1:

Arvidsson (Schiavone)
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 11:04 PM   #43
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 11:10 PM   #44
country flag max94

max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all

Day 1
pick Zakopalova
BU Safarova
max94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 11:37 PM   #45
country flag Ceze
Honorary Admin

Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute

Day1: Safarova (Zakopalova)