Osaka Mayor's Cup - World Super Junior Tennis Championships, GA, 22-28 October - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 21st, 2012, 06:23 AM   #16
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Osaka Mayor's Cup - World Super Junior Tennis Championships, GA, 22-28 October

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I never said she wasn't an under-achiever, I said she was overranked. Give her current results she doesn't deserve her ranking, and I don't think anyone doubts it. I haven't seen her beat 1 Top 10 player at all this year and yet she is Number 6 When she beat Diana, that I am sure was when she wasn't overranked and Diana was shit until this year so her at 13 barely counts :Shrug: And it was juniors: have you seen Diana's Junior results I never said she whored. I said she was overranked and that she played too many events. They are both true. Just because she hasn't beaten anyone of value isn't her fault, she just happened to come across weak fields. She also hasn't achieved anything at Pro level. Yes she has shown some glimpses of Top 10 form, but wins over only Gasparyan and Eraydin does not justify her ranking That doesn't mean she isn't good, she just isn't that good anymore, although she is a good doubles player

She hasn't achieved anything in the pros or really in juniors cause she has been injured longer than she has actually played. She's never really played a full season. Her wins over Gasparyan (twice) and Eraydin are far more encouraging cause they do get good results in ITF tournaments.

For the pros, you can say that if a top 10 player has not beaten a fellow top 10 player, it's pretty bad but with juniors, it's much more different.

And she might not be that good anymore but she was never really given a fair shot but she's still plays despite the injuries she has suffered and considering her luck, probably won't be the last injuries she will get.

And from when I watched her back then and now, she is far more impressive than Diana.
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:08 AM   #17
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Osaka Mayor's Cup - World Super Junior Tennis Championships, GA, 22-28 October

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natash. View Post
She hasn't achieved anything in the pros or really in juniors cause she has been injured longer than she has actually played. She's never really played a full season. Her wins over Gasparyan (twice) and Eraydin are far more encouraging cause they do get good results in ITF tournaments.

For the pros, you can say that if a top 10 player has not beaten a fellow top 10 player, it's pretty bad but with juniors, it's much more different.

And she might not be that good anymore but she was never really given a fair shot but she's still plays despite the injuries she has suffered and considering her luck, probably won't be the last injuries she will get.

And from when I watched her back then and now, she is far more impressive than Diana.
I am not so sure
I agree with everything you have to say but given the match reports I have seen of Diana from Glasgow this week and her great results recently, I think she has more potential
Anyway, let's agree to disagree and I do think Petra's good

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 12:26 PM   #18
country flag jisung

jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of

This should downgrade to G3, so weak
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 12:37 PM   #19
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Singles Main Draw

(1)Katerina Siniakova (CZE) v (Q)Yuika Sano (JPN)
(LL)Manae Miwa (JPN) v Marika Akkerman (CAN)
Risa Ushijima (JPN) v Yukun Zhang (CHN)
(16)Anhelina Kalinina (UKR) v (Q)Hinata Okuda (JPN)

(12)Indy de Vroome (NED) v Manami Tabata (JPN)
(wc)Priscilla Hon (AUS) v Ayane Tachibana (JPN)
(Q)Nayu Ikeuchi (JPN) v Anna Brogan (GBR)
(7)Hikari Yamamoto (JPN) v Yukina Saigo (JPN)

(3)Elise Mertens (BEL) v (Q)Nayu Masui (JPN)
(Q)Saya Usui (JPN) v Fang Ying Xun (CHN)
(wc)Yuiki Ue (JPN) v Sara Ottomano (SUI)
(14)Kanami Tsuji (JPN) v Naiktha Bains (AUS)

(10)Georgiana Ruhrig (AUS) v Ayaka Higashi (JPN)
Erina Hayashi (JPN) v Yuko Kimura (JPN)
Da Hye Kim (KOR) v Ayano Sonoda (JPN)
(5)Katy Dunne (GBR) v (Q)Rena Kamae (JPN)

(8)Klaartje Liebens (BEL) v Nozomi Ohya (JPN)
Karin Terami (JPN) v Barbora Stefkova (CZE)
Mao Nishiguchi (JPN) v Harriet Dart (GBR)
(9)Mami Adachi (JPN) v Zoe Hives (AUS)

(13)Danielle Wagland (AUS) v Natsuho Arakawa (JPN)
Mayu Okawa (JPN) v Yuriko Miyazaki (JPN)
Efriliya Herlina (INA) v Minami Shuto (JPN)
(4)Karin Kennel (SUI) v (Q)Yuki Fujiwara (JPN)

(6)Ipek Soylu (TUR) v Mineri Sukegawa (JPN)
Hayaka Murase (JPN) v Katie Boulter (GBR)
Kyoka Okamura (JPN) v Isabelle Wallace (AUS)
(11)Ayaka Okuno (JPN) v Natsumi Okamoto (JPN)

(15)Katherine Ip (HKG) v (wc)Chie Tanaka (JPN)
Saki Kotsu (JPN) v Jil Belen Teichmann (SUI)
Jiayuan Xue (CHN) v (Q)Mei Otsuka (JPN)
(2)Ching-Wen Hsu (TPE) v Maria Mukai (JPN)
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 12:48 PM   #20
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon Indy
#1 Mayo Hibi - Current Player: Stéphanie Dubois (CAN) - #2 Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Pironkova - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 05:21 PM   #21
country flag Jose.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute

Such weak field and then we get Tsuji-Bains in First Round

Good luck Ipek, you have a chance to go far here
Jose. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 11:08 PM   #22
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Potential Siniakova - de Vroome QF

Go Indy!

Quote:
I agree with everything you have to say but given the match reports I have seen of Diana from Glasgow this week and her great results recently, I think she has more potential
You mean Markincevika has more potential than Uberalova?
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 04:48 AM   #23
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Potential Siniakova - de Vroome QF

Go Indy!

You mean Markincevika has more potential than Uberalova?
Oh yes
I think she will be Top 100 by this time next year
And it's Marcinkevica, not Marcincevika

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 08:46 AM   #24
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

chingching also thinks that Kontaveit has more potential than Vekic

Anyway, Naiktha Bains (AUS) df. (14)Kanami Tsuji (JPN) 6-4 4-6 6-4, from her FB
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 09:10 AM   #25
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
chingching also thinks that Kontaveit has more potential than Vekic

Anyway, Naiktha Bains (AUS) df. (14)Kanami Tsuji (JPN) 6-4 4-6 6-4, from her FB
And you think Bojo has more potential than them all
I am disappointed in Kanami. And I am entitled to my opinions without your criticisms. I never said you were wrong, but every time I get a message or reputation from you is either because you are asking me if I think that Anett still has more potential or that Anett is bad and that DOnna is way better. You do know that many people actually agree with me 25Ks every 2 weeks in the back of nowhere just don't meet everyone's opinion of potential. Believe me, I think she is good and has potential, as do many others, but if you have actually read the threads involving Donna, no one has said that any of her wins have been particularly amazing or unexpected Anyway, just let me have my opinion and I will let you have yours. Else, I will become bitchy

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 10:30 AM   #26
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

(1)Katerina Siniakova (CZE) d (Q)Yuika Sano (JPN) 6-4 6-4
(LL)Manae Miwa (JPN) v Marika Akkerman (CAN)
Risa Ushijima (JPN) v Yukun Zhang (CHN)
(16)Anhelina Kalinina (UKR) d (Q)Hinata Okuda (JPN) 6-1 6-1

(12)Indy de Vroome (NED) d Manami Tabata (JPN) 6-0 6-0
(wc)Priscilla Hon (AUS) d Ayane Tachibana (JPN) 6-2 6-4
(Q)Nayu Ikeuchi (JPN) v Anna Brogan (GBR)
(7)Hikari Yamamoto (JPN) v Yukina Saigo (JPN)

(3)Elise Mertens (BEL) d (Q)Nayu Masui (JPN) 6-0 6-1
Fang Ying Xun (CHN) d (Q)Saya Usui (JPN) 6-1 6-1
Sara Ottomano (SUI) d (wc)Yuiki Ue (JPN) 6-1 6-4
Naiktha Bains (AUS) d (14)Kanami Tsuji (JPN) 6-4 4-6 6-4

(10)Georgiana Ruhrig (AUS) d Ayaka Higashi (JPN) 6-3 6-1
Erina Hayashi (JPN) d Yuko Kimura (JPN) 6-3 6-2
Da Hye Kim (KOR) v Ayano Sonoda (JPN)
(5)Katy Dunne (GBR) v (Q)Rena Kamae (JPN)

(8)Klaartje Liebens (BEL) d Nozomi Ohya (JPN) 7-5 6-2
Karin Terami (JPN) d Barbora Stefkova (CZE) 1-6 6-4 6-3
Mao Nishiguchi (JPN) v Harriet Dart (GBR)
(9)Mami Adachi (JPN) v Zoe Hives (AUS)

(13)Danielle Wagland (AUS) v Natsuho Arakawa (JPN)
Yuriko Miyazaki (JPN) d Mayu Okawa (JPN) 6-1 6-4
Minami Shuto (JPN) d Riko Tachibana (JPN)(LL) 6-7(1) 6-2 6-3
(4)Karin Kennel (SUI) v (Q)Yuki Fujiwara (JPN)

Mineri Sukegawa (JPN) d (6)Ipek Soylu (TUR) 6-4 7-6(3)
Hayaka Murase (JPN) v Katie Boulter (GBR)
Isabelle Wallace (AUS) d Kyoka Okamura (JPN) 6-7(7) 7-5 6-4
(11)Ayaka Okuno (JPN) v Natsumi Okamoto (JPN)

(15)Katherine Ip (HKG) d (wc)Chie Tanaka (JPN) 6-1 6-3
Jil Belen Teichmann (SUI) d Saki Kotsu (JPN) 6-2 6-2
Jiayuan Xue (CHN) d (Q)Mei Otsuka (JPN) 6-2 6-0
(2)Ching-Wen Hsu (TPE) d Maria Mukai (JPN) 6-2 6-2
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 10:34 AM   #27
country flag chingching

Indy

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 12:34 PM   #28
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Quote:
And you think Bojo has more potential than them all
I am disappointed in Kanami. And I am entitled to my opinions without your criticisms. I never said you were wrong, but every time I get a message or reputation from you is either because you are asking me if I think that Anett still has more potential or that Anett is bad and that DOnna is way better. You do know that many people actually agree with me 25Ks every 2 weeks in the back of nowhere just don't meet everyone's opinion of potential. Believe me, I think she is good and has potential, as do many others, but if you have actually read the threads involving Donna, no one has said that any of her wins have been particularly amazing or unexpected Anyway, just let me have my opinion and I will let you have yours. Else, I will become bitchy
You're wrong at so many levels that I'm not willing to contradict you. But then again, why the hell do you even bother to post in the thread of a player you obviously don't care about?

Quote:
Indy
What about Indy?
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 12:41 PM   #29
country flag Jose.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute

Nice shit Ipek

Naiktha
Jose. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 01:28 PM   #30
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Indy has started great!
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote