| Tipping #211 Moscow | Final Scores in #2 | Congrats dukefan1210! - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #76
country flag max94

max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all max94 is a name known to all
Re: | Tipping #211 Moscow | Monday OOP in #2 |

Day 2

Voskoboeva
Cornet
Lepchenko
Petrova
Cibulkova
Pavkyuchenkova
max94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #77
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of

Bartoli
Vesnina
Lepchenko
Voskoboeva
Makarova
Cornet
Pavlyuchenkova
Petrova
Emrys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #78
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of

I wasn't sure , one site posted 6 matches the other one 8...
Im not online till play starts, so i picked them all 8 to be sure
Emrys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 08:18 PM   #79
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

V. Lepchenko
V. Dolonc
E. Makarova
A. Rodionova
A. Pavlyuchenkov
N. Petrova

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118), CH Ankara (W/Michael!)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 08:58 PM   #80
country flag Heinann

Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all

Makarova
Shvedova
Petrova
Lepchenko
Rodionova
Voskoboeva
Heinann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #81
country flag zigga

zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future

Cibulkova
Shvedova
Petrova
Lepchenko
Cornet
Voskoboeva
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #82
country flag Tuckii

Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of

Day2

Cibulkova
Pavlyuchenkova
Petrova
Lepchenko
Cornet
Voskoboeva
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #83
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

Makarova
Shvedova
Petrova
Lepchenko
Cornet
Voskoboeva
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #84
country flag wikuch

wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all

Cibulkova
Pavlyuchenkova
Petrova
Lepchenko
Cornet
Voskoboeva
wikuch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 10:02 PM   #85
country flag fallansky

fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all

Makarova
Pavlyuchenkova
Petrova
Lepchenko
Cornet
Voskoboeva
fallansky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #86
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute

Makarova
Shvedova
Petrova
Lepchenko
Cornet
Voskoboeva
yet the weakest one still

twitter
Håkon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 10:35 PM   #87
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

Makarova
Pavlyuchenkova
Petrova
Lepchenko
Cornet
Dolonc

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 10:46 PM   #88
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Day 2 Tuesday

Dominika CIBULKOVA
Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA
Nadia PETROVA
Varvara LEPCHENKO
Alize CORNET
Galina VOSKOBOEVA
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 11:10 PM   #89
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Makarova
Shvedova
Petrova
Lepchenko
Cornet
Voskoboeva
TT Singles: #199 CH: #2 Finals: Luxembourg '12, Miami '13, Carlsbad '13, YEC '13 SF: Dallas '12, US Open '12, Indian Wells '13, Cincinnati '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
TT Doubles: #52 CH: #10 Titles: Dallas '12, Brussels '13, Cincinnati '13, US Open '14 Finals: Seoul '12, Brisbane '13 SF: Wimbledon '12, US Open '12, TOC '12, Dubai '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 11:11 PM   #90
country flag Uvapassa

Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute

Day 2

Ekaterina Makarova
Yaroslava Shvedova
Nadia Petrova
Varvara Lepchenko
Alizé Cornet
Galina Voskoboeva