2013 ITF Calendar - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 15th, 2012, 08:43 AM   #121
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of
Re: 2013 ITF Calendar

very little # of tournaments bigger than 50k in first half of 2013...
when there is, often duplicates with easy 235k. hard to set schedule for players around TOP100.
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 16th, 2012, 02:48 AM   #122
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

^And then in July there are like a million challengers in one week

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 03:57 AM   #123
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Can anyone find the price money of each WTA tournament for 2013. I have searched the new WTA Home page and can not find the information. The ITF Home page has a lot more information than the WTA. Thank you for a reply.

Last edited by swordfish : Dec 16th, 2012 at 04:06 AM.
swordfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 04:50 AM   #124
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_WTA_Tour

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 06:54 AM   #125
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordfish View Post
Can anyone find the price money of each WTA tournament for 2013.
http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...endar_2013.pdf
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #126
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

Is there any news about 100k tournament on the second week of Indian Wells tournament ?

Jankovic
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #127
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Nassau wanted to become WTA125, but was rejected.

Their website is taken down...
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #128
country flag amirbachar

amirbachar is a glorious beacon of light amirbachar is a glorious beacon of light amirbachar is a glorious beacon of light amirbachar is a glorious beacon of light amirbachar is a glorious beacon of light amirbachar is a glorious beacon of light amirbachar is a glorious beacon of light amirbachar is a glorious beacon of light amirbachar is a glorious beacon of light amirbachar is a glorious beacon of light amirbachar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Nassau wanted to become WTA125, but was rejected.

Their website is taken down...
Why has the WTA rejected them? It makes no sense to me...
amirbachar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 07:39 PM   #129
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Why would they say no

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 07:52 PM   #130
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

I think the facilities aren't the best...

2014 Season
TT: Singles (0); Doubles (4) - Hong Kong w/catgamer, Grenoble w/catgamer, Santa Margherita Di Pula w/catgamer, Dothan w/catgamer
PAW: Hobart
Q-Ball: Shenzhen
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 08:47 PM   #131
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
I think the facilities aren't the best...
It is such a popular tournamrnt though
Do they play it on the hard courts???
Anyway, as a 100K tournament they have the potential to have more Top 50 players

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 11:32 PM   #132
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Thats just what I have heard..

2014 Season
TT: Singles (0); Doubles (4) - Hong Kong w/catgamer, Grenoble w/catgamer, Santa Margherita Di Pula w/catgamer, Dothan w/catgamer
PAW: Hobart
Q-Ball: Shenzhen
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 06:42 AM   #133
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirbachar View Post
Why has the WTA rejected them? It makes no sense to me...
Their organizing is below any reasonable standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
It is such a popular tournamrnt though
If you read what players, who played there, said about it, then it was the most hated tournament ever.

I know it did not help that Rodionova and Keothavong were there, but even the likes of Rika Fujiwara and Natalie Grandin did not hide their negative opinion.
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 10:12 AM   #134
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

$10,000 ANTALYA, TUR 01 Apr - 07 Apr 2013
$10,000 TORRENT, ESP 01 Apr - 07 Apr 2013
$10,000 DIJON, FRA 01 Apr - 07 Apr 2013

$10,000 ANTALYA, TUR 08 Apr - 14 Apr 2013

$10,000 ANTALYA, TUR 15 Apr - 21 Apr 2013

$10,000 ANTALYA, TUR 22 Apr - 28 Apr 2013
$10,000 VIC, ESP 22 Apr - 28 Apr 2013

$25,000 WIESBADEN, GER 29 Apr - 05 May 2013
$10,000 ANTALYA, TUR 29 Apr - 05 May 2013
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #135
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

And for the March:

$10,000 GONESSE, FRA 18 Mar - 24 Mar 2013
$10,000 METEPEC, MEX 18 Mar - 24 Mar 2013
$10,000 ANTALYA, TUR 18 Mar - 24 Mar 2013

$50,000 CROISSY-BEAUBOURG, FRA 25 Mar - 31 Mar 2013
$10,000 ANTALYA, TUR 25 Mar - 31 Mar 2013