Båstad SF Johanna Larsson def Flavia Penetta 2-6 6-3 6-4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #1
country flag vixter

vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute
Båstad SF Johanna Larsson def Flavia Penetta 2-6 6-3 6-4

Congratulations Johanna, great match! Served better and better as the match went on.

Interviewer: If you can wish for an opponent in the final, Serena or Klara?

Johanna: Hmm I'll go with Serena

Tennis-fan since 2001 Serena-fan since 2001
Don't hate the player hate the game. I dislike noone. Not even Sharapova.
vixter is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #2
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future
Re: Båstad SF Johanna Larsson def Flavia Penetta 2-6 6-3 6-4

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #3
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

WD Jo!

It was OK tennis after she shake off the nerves...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #4
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Jo La

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 01:09 PM   #5
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

Flavia I've seen from 2-2 second set and it was NID that Jo-La should have won
Poor hopeless tennis from Pennetta, against a player totally without BH. Also Goerges, Stephens and Stosur have a better BH than her and Flavia played ever and ever on her FH

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 01:09 PM   #6
country flag Safina
The One And Only!

Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think she could have said anyone but Serena
Thank You Dinara! Former World No.1(April 20, 2009 – October 11, 2009&October 26, 2009 – November 2, 2009) 3 Time Slam Runner up, 2007 US Open Doubles Slam Champ (W/ Nathalie Dechy)2008 US Open Series Champion,2008 Beijing Olympic Silver Medalist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinara Safina
What I really wanted to say is that what I miss the most of you guys, to the fans, to the people who have supported me throughout my career. Thank you so much for always being there for me.
Aga|Vika II|Robson|Kvitova II|Bartoli I|Hingis V|
Safina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #7
country flag Carlsbadwanska

Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future

Congrats Jo-La but Flavia`s play in third set was
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #8
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

i think this is another new low career for Pennetta, i seriously think she should consider to retire...its hearthbreaking for me seeing her in this status, not being able anymore to hit a forehand, her forehands now are a moonball at 20 KMH which finishes on the serve line of the opponent...not to mention the fact she played for her all match on Larrson FH...oh, wait a sec, FH is Larsson only shot : smart Flavia !!!

Flavia, why are you doing this to me ?

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles :

Dubai '14, Charleston '14

Last edited by Madoka : Jul 20th, 2013 at 03:02 PM.
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #9
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

Larsson is one of the most weaponless players I have watched in a long time, this is just a awful result for Flavz.
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #10
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMila View Post
i think this is another new low career for Pennetta, i seriously think she should consider to retire...its hearthbreaking for me seeing her in this status, not being able anymore to hit a forehand, her forehands now are a moonball at 20 KMH which finish on the serve line line of the opponent...not to mention the fact she played for her all match on Larrson FH...oh, wait a sec, FH is Larsson only shot : smart Flavia !!!

Flavia, why are you doing this to me ?
Agreed, was shocked to see how weak Flavia's forehand had become. Must be a sign of decline via aging, for this match should have been a routine 3, 3 dismissal for her.
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #11
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Jo-La

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #12
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Joy!
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #13
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
I like jo-La jo-La but that is just one another horrible performance by flavia...dumb and powerless...i really hope hc can take back some of her game because this is just depressing

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #14
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you JoLa!

Amazing week, congrats!

Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #15
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Thrilled for Johanna! She always plays so well here, and she does have a great game, she's just too inconsistent. GL in the final.

Flavia But Jo played really well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind. View Post
Larsson is one of the most weaponless players I have watched in a long time, this is just a awful result for Flavz.
Lol no.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote