Linz 1R: Patricia KAMAN Mayr derails [8]Hot Mess Express Lisicki 61 63 - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 01:26 AM   #76
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Linz 1R: Patricia KAMAN Mayr derails [8]Hot Mess Express Lisicki 61 63

This was one horrible performance, didn't know what she was going for in most of those shots.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 04:48 AM   #77
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Dear god please help this child get a glimpse of hope, i dont know what to say really.
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 05:11 AM   #78
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by égalité View Post
Sorry to hear that you two are going through a rough time
Hard to know what Sabine is going through with how much she keeps to herself and rarely tweets or posts facebook updates (I get frustrated sometimes like 'Bine darling, I love you, care about you and want you to be happy, I wish you'd be more open with your fans and reply to some tweets).. When she was replying to me I had taken her for granted, and now she's not I still am willing to give her constant love, kindness and appreciation but it's just too one sided, I'm not getting enough energy back in the form of wins on the court and a meaningful insight into her life. She is secretive in alot of ways and I feel so distant, despite my intention to love, just wish I could hug her and kiss her and make her problems go away. All the more these losses are so bad because she's dropped in the rankings and may not enter Sydney in the new season, again I will miss my chance to meet the tennis player I love. My poor heart

Oh well, I can only send her loving and supporting tweets but really have no idea what's going on with her game or her life, so I probably need to pull back and invest less energy into her, which I will anyway now in the off season. Of course still my favourite player and I am perfectly used to following underachieving players and teams in sports, so in that way following Sabine with a year to forget like this one (except Wimbledon win over Sharapova) is nothing new to me

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : Oct 11th, 2012 at 07:07 AM.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 08:29 AM   #79
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

You know Sabine has problems when her biggest fan, Mike starts losing faith.

I'm convinced something is upsetting her away from Tennis.

She's an attractive, emotional young woman. She must be shagging somebody, but there seems to be a mysterious amount of secrecy surrounding that area of her life. She wears her heart on her sleeve, hence all the crying, so she's the type who would easily let affairs of the heart impact on her work.

Something isn't right there at all, but why so much secrecy?
Surely, it couldn't be anything that would lose her fans?
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 08:31 AM   #80
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Lisucki . A beatdown by Mayr, what the actual hell?

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 12:05 PM   #81
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Even the pessimist in me couldn't predict this loss and scoreline.

Bine would do better as a model than tennis player right now. She loves the photoshoots. She sure isn't impressing me with her efforts on court with results like this. She's not so as attractive to me lately with her attitude either. What happened to that fighting attitude from 2011? Good riddance to 2012.
This, i love her looks but i definitely dislike her game. She looks downright clumsy on court even if she's on.
StoneRose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 12:53 PM   #82
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Sabine

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #83
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think it was a lack of fight, it's a lack of form. She simply isn't playing well enough, you could see she wanted to win, particularly on the first two MPs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 01:02 PM   #84
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Another terrible loss

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #85
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Bine avoids Sydney tournament
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #86
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Todd View Post
Someone please upload MP for us all KAMAN!

I didn't know Brathel was a ballbasher but otherwise funny stuff from tfan.

Except I think Kerbab's game is butt ugly. It's like she's a washerwoman sweeping the court with her groundstrokes.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 03:37 PM   #87
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaumont View Post
You know Sabine has problems when her biggest fan, Mike starts losing faith.

I'm convinced something is upsetting her away from Tennis.

She's an attractive, emotional young woman. She must be shagging somebody, but there seems to be a mysterious amount of secrecy surrounding that area of her life. She wears her heart on her sleeve, hence all the crying, so she's the type who would easily let affairs of the heart impact on her work.

Something isn't right there at all, but why so much secrecy?
Surely, it couldn't be anything that would lose her fans?
There are many obligations that players have to attend to, tournament organizers, sponsors, fans have to be attended to in order to play the game, figuratively and literally. Everyone wants a piece of them, so it's only natural for at least some to think they give enough, maybe more than they're comfortable with as it is, and find they need to have at least part of their life private. Personal relationships are complicated enough, add the difficulties presented by being on tour constantly, would you really want to add the media spotlight to that mix?

On a speculative note: her dad has been absent of late, I hope everything is okay there.
jetglo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 09:26 PM   #88
country flag lenas warriors

lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute

Lisicki was just distracted by mayr not wearing a skirt
Amaze-arenka, Kvitty-GOAT and Halep
Hantuchova, Petrova, Zvonareva, Goerges, Pavlyuchenkova, Makarova, The Other Russians, Koukalova, The Other Czechs,
Kerber, Sharapova, Keys, Townsend, Paszek, Kanepi, Shvedova, Martic, Watson, Robson, Kimiko, Barthel, Erakovic
lenas warriors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 09:50 PM   #89
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenas warriors View Post
Lisicki was just distracted by mayr not wearing a skirt
Do you have any evidence to support this claim? For example what is Lisicki´s record against Cibulkova?
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 11:19 PM   #90
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Hard to know what Sabine is going through with how much she keeps to herself and rarely tweets or posts facebook updates (I get frustrated sometimes like 'Bine darling, I love you, care about you and want you to be happy, I wish you'd be more open with your fans and reply to some tweets).. When she was replying to me I had taken her for granted, and now she's not I still am willing to give her constant love, kindness and appreciation but it's just too one sided, I'm not getting enough energy back in the form of wins on the court and a meaningful insight into her life. She is secretive in alot of ways and I feel so distant, despite my intention to love, just wish I could hug her and kiss her and make her problems go away. All the more these losses are so bad because she's dropped in the rankings and may not enter Sydney in the new season, again I will miss my chance to meet the tennis player I love. My poor heart

Oh well, I can only send her loving and supporting tweets but really have no idea what's going on with her game or her life, so I probably need to pull back and invest less energy into her, which I will anyway now in the off season. Of course still my favourite player and I am perfectly used to following underachieving players and teams in sports, so in that way following Sabine with a year to forget like this one (except Wimbledon win over Sharapova) is nothing new to me
Well it's obvious after reading all this crap you just wrote, you're the only person who can save Sabine's tennis right now. Yes, she simply needs a closer relationship with you and everything else will just iron itself out.