Live Commentary Thread vol23 - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 12:24 PM   #451
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol23

Goerges come ons on every point in that service game. Two of them were before the ball was even called out.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 12:24 PM   #452
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatTs View Post
And as far as I remember those were breaks to love.
Rus won 1 point, Halep was a deuce game. Other 2 were love breaks
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 12:29 PM   #453
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, I thought Halep held serve to start the first set but I guess it was at the beginning of the second set then.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #454
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Kom an Vika!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 12:31 PM   #455
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1333 View Post
Rus won 1 point, Halep was a deuce game. Other 2 were love breaks
Gotta check my head asap

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 12:31 PM   #456

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Vika's been unimpressive so far. Again with some poor UEs. Can't expect her to play like the Beijing SF all the time though.
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #457
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice volley

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #458

Ugh, lift your game.
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #459
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

2 love games..... *4-3...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #460
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Gools sets a record! 3 games in a set against Vika.

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #461
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

If Vika wants to GUARANTEE herself Grand Slam titles in the future, she needs to do something about that serve, especially on the adv side.

She is basically 50/50 against any player (but Serena/Kvitova) to break serve, but she can also be broken at any time. This match is far from over imho for that very reason.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #462

Her serve was working very well towards the end of Beijing, but it's regressed a little again in Linz.
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 12:44 PM   #463
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Sp

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 12:45 PM   #464

Vika's dropshots are underrated. She almost always pulls them off.
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 12:45 PM   #465
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

first set!
nastya is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread