2nd Osaka: Heather Watson beats Anabel Medina 6-7 6-2 6-3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 09:07 AM   #1
MrV

MrV has disabled reputation
2nd Osaka: Heather Watson beats Anabel Medina 6-7 6-2 6-3

Well done Heather, Parmentier next and great chance of a final!

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 09:20 AM   #2
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2nd Osaka: Heather Watson beats Anabel Medina 6-7 6-2 6-3

Good win Hev, keep it going.

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 09:25 AM   #3
country flag fast lefty

fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all

Bookies have Heather as favorite for the tourney.Think Parmentier will be tough but semi would be easier.
fast lefty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 09:33 AM   #4
MrV

MrV has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast lefty View Post
Bookies have Heather as favorite for the tourney.Think Parmentier will be tough but semi would be easier.
Sam Stosur
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 09:34 AM   #5
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold

Well done heather! beating a seeded player, glad my suicide guess was wrong! though I think saying she's the tournament favourite is going a bit far, she's up against zheng next who is the second seed so I doubt she'll make it any further ( though zheng hasn't been on good form so far, so I guess heather has a small chance)

edit: whoa parementier BEAT zheng? Zheng really isn't all she cracked up to be is she? still beating parmentier will be no easy task for heather, but good luck to her.
alexjones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 09:37 AM   #6
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjones View Post
Well done heather! beating a seeded player, glad my suicide guess was wrong! though I think saying she's the tournament favourite is going a bit far, she's up against zheng next who is the second seed so I doubt she'll make it any further ( though zheng hasn't been on good form so far, so I guess heather has a small chance)
Zheng lost. Heather plays Parmentier next. And she isn't favourite. Stosur is. Laura is also a bigger favourite than Heather.
ozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 09:40 AM   #7
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

I think she has a fairish chance of getting to the final, but would be a definite underdog to either Sam or Laura there.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 09:45 AM   #8
country flag fast lefty

fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all

Only relaying the odds from odds checker.I agree Stosur,Robson,Scheepers ahead of Watson at the moment.
fast lefty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 09:53 AM   #9
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast lefty View Post
Only relaying the odds from odds checker.I agree Stosur,Robson,Scheepers ahead of Watson at the moment.
That is not what I get when I look though. I get exactly as you say, Heather 4th favourite behind Stosur then Robson then Scheepers.
ozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 10:13 AM   #10
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Heather!!!
Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 10:20 AM   #11
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Nice win for Hev. One of the best of her career

Parmentier in the quarters and Sheepers in the semis? There's an opportunity that doesn't arise every day. She's got to take advantage of these kind of openings.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 10:23 AM   #12
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

10 aces from AMG
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 10:31 AM   #13
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Well done heather
please make the final, i want to see a gangnam style face-off with Robson
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #14
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Heather

AMG
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 10:46 AM   #15
country flag speedonthemic

speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice speedonthemic is just really nice

The Brits are doing well, keep it going girls!
speedonthemic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote