2012 Regionals - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 01:35 AM   #46
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 Regionals

in the Midwest, Britney Sanders of ND beat Bektas and Niu to advance to the final, a triumph for Notre Dame. And So. Cal

Illinoi's Kopinski/White maintained their superb form in WAATC to win the dbls title.
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles

Last edited by fantic : Oct 23rd, 2012 at 05:00 AM.
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 01:58 AM   #47
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Fabikova can generate considerable pace on both wings quite effortlessly, but is erratic.
Schutting leads 5-0 in the 3rd.
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 03:54 AM   #48
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
in the Midwest, Britney Sanders of ND beat Bektas and Niu to win it all, a triumph for Notre Dame. And So. Cal

Illinoi's Kopinski/White maintained their superb form in WAATC to win the dbls title.
Sanders did not win yet - today was QF & SF in singles, she plays Turvy tomorrow in the finals. It's still a good chance for her, but Kate did double-bagel her opponent in the other SF.
CTSEMT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 05:00 AM   #49
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSEMT View Post
Sanders did not win yet - today was QF & SF in singles, she plays Turvy tomorrow in the finals. It's still a good chance for her, but Kate did double-bagel her opponent in the other SF.
Shit, my bad Still, whether winning or not a great tournament for Britney!
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 05:18 AM   #50
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Thanks for the photos!

I see Susanyi switched to Babolat

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 05:52 AM   #51
country flag knoxt

knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of

What do you think of Stephanie Nauta, fantic?
knoxt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 08:25 AM   #52
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxt View Post
What do you think of Stephanie Nauta, fantic?
I've written on her on my blog, most recently at WAATC.

She's good, has huge forehand and serve. And is also a good doubles player as well.

Xi vs Januskova for the Atlantic Regional champ today.
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 08:35 AM   #53
country flag fantic

Duke website says that Goldfeld goes to NY, with Mar as partner.

So Capra is not playing with Mar?

Doubles: (20 draw)
 12 USTA/ITA Regional Champions
2 Riviera/ITA All‐American Finalists
 1 Riviera/ITA All‐American Consolation Winner
 1 USTA/ITA National Small College Champion
 1 Host wild card
 1 USTA wild card
 2 At‐large
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 08:40 AM   #54
country flag fantic

Burgic vs CSQ for Texas Regional final.

Another Sanders is up for the final too

Sanders/Teltumbe vs Hristov/Stancu for the dbls title. Obviously Stancu is not only a best-dresser

- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles

Last edited by fantic : Oct 23rd, 2012 at 06:46 PM.
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 04:40 PM   #55
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all

Is the entire tennislink site down today?
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 06:00 PM   #56
country flag fantic

STAN needs to borrow urklerlay's photo of Krista, they have no action photos of her,judging from the news photos

Texas regional photos
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles

Last edited by fantic : Oct 23rd, 2012 at 06:09 PM.
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 06:42 PM   #57
country flag fantic

so far Lao, Mar, Guarachi, Macfarlane, Szekely are entrants to NY in BOTH events, methink. I think Sanatamaria and Boren will both play singles too, judging from their overall Fall results and ranking.
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 09:09 PM   #58
country flag CTSEMT

Atlantic: Januskova def. Xi 6-2 6-2
East: Muliawan def. Vaidya 6-4 6-4
Texas: Sanchez-Quintanar def. Burgic 6-2 0-6 6-3
Midwest: Turvy def. Sanders 6-4 0-6 6-4

2 champs come back from 2nd set bagels, wow!

Now just waiting on Hardebeck-Schutting to complete the singles results...Krista currently leads 4-1 in the 1st.

Stanford is streaming it - http://streamingtennis.com/index.php/stanford1
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 10:13 PM   #59
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
so far Lao, Mar, Guarachi, Macfarlane, Szekely are entrants to NY in BOTH events, methink. I think Sanatamaria and Boren will both play singles too, judging from their overall Fall results and ranking.
Herring is in both events too
tucker1989 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 10:15 PM   #60
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker1989 View Post
Herring is in both events too
thx.

Goes to 3rd
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles