AMA's (American Music Awards) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 05:58 PM   #1
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute
AMA's (American Music Awards)

Christina Aguiliera was on board to help announce the 40th anniversary nominees for the American Music Awards.

Quote:
Fans can go to ama.abc.com, AMAs365.com, follow the AMAs on Twitter @theamas, and like the AMAs on Facebook at facebook.com/amas to find performer and presenter announcements, artist information, Memes, Gifs and more. Starting tomorrow, fans will also be able to watch “AMAs On Demand,” a weekly web series hosted by Lance Bass, Kimberly Cole and Megan Turney. The web series will be published weekly to YouTube (youtube.com/awardsshownetwork), ABC.com and other streaming partners and will cover all things “AMA,” including breaking news, artist spotlights, retrospectives on fashion, acceptance speeches, red carpet and backstage interviews

2012 AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS NOMINEES:

ARTIST OF THE YEAR
Justin Bieber
Drake
Maroon 5
Katy Perry
Rihanna

NEW ARTIST OF THE YEAR
J. Cole
fun.
Gotye
Carly Rae Jepsen
One Direction
FAVORITE MALE ARTIST – POP/ROCK
Justin Bieber
Flo Rida
Pitbull
Usher
FAVORITE FEMALE ARTIST – POP/ROCK
Kelly Clarkson
Nicki Minaj
Katy Perry
Rihanna

FAVORITE BAND, DUO OR GROUP – POP/ROCK
fun.
Maroon 5
One Direction
The Wanted

FAVORITE ALBUM – POP/ROCK
Justin Bieber /Believe
Maroon 5/Overexposed
Nicki Minaj/Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded
One Direction/Up All Night
FAVORITE MALE ARTIST – COUNTRY
Jason Aldean
Luke Bryan
Eric Church

FAVORITE FEMALE ARTIST – COUNTRY
Miranda Lambert
Taylor Swift
Carrie Underwood
FAVORITE BAND, DUO or GROUP - COUNTRY
Zac Brown Band
Lady Antebellum
Rascal Flatts
FAVORITE ALBUM - COUNTRY
Luke Bryan/Tailgates & Tanlines
Lionel Richie/Tuskegee
Carrie Underwood/Blown Away

FAVORITE ARTIST – RAP/HIP-HOP
Drake
Nicki Minaj
Tyga
FAVORITE ALBUM – RAP/HIP-HOP
J. Cole/Cole World: The Sideline Story
Drake/Take Care
Nicki Minaj/Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded
FAVORITE MALE ARTIST – SOUL/R&B
Chris Brown
Trey Songz
Usher
FAVORITE FEMALE ARTIST – SOUL/R&B
Beyoncé
Mary J. Blige
Rihanna
FAVORITE ALBUM – SOUL/R&B
Chris Brown/Fortune
Rihanna/Talk That Talk
Usher/Looking 4 Myself

FAVORITE ARTIST - ALTERNATIVE ROCK
The Black Keys
Gotye
Linkin Park
FAVORITE ARTIST - ADULT CONTEMPORARY
Adele
Kelly Clarkson
Train
FAVORITE ARTIST - LATIN
Don Omar
Pitbull
Shakira
FAVORITE ARTIST - CONTEMPORARY INSPIRATIONAL
Jeremy Camp
Newsboys
tobyMac

FAVORITE ARTIST - ELECTRONIC DANCE MUSIC (EDM)
David Guetta
Calvin Harris
Skrillex
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 06:18 PM   #2
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AMA's (American Music Awards)

Joke awards

Those nominations are a joke too - Nicki Minaj nominated for Hip hop and pop/rock ? Rihanna nominated for soul and pop/rock ?

These awards will be a bigger flop than the MTV VMAs.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #3
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

I stopped reading after I saw the Artist of the Year nominees.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #4
country flag alex.2812

alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of

Boring
alex.2812 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #5

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute

Even though I started this thread I too agree, total snooze fest.

It's funny but back when I was a kid the AMAs were by far the best awards show on tv, without doubt. The crowds were so into it and it was taken seriously by all the major artists. i'm not sure when it changed but these days the big names can't even be bothered to show up anymore. The Grammys used to suck ass, but the Grammys have stepped up their game (still not a big fan though) and the AMA's have all but fell off the map.

I'm still awaiting word on whether or not they plan to honor Whitney Houston. She is the winner of 22 Awards the most awarded female artist of all time and she gave some of her best performances there. I was hoping they would pay a proper tribute. I know if Dick Clark were still living it would be a no-brainer, he loved him some Whitney. That's about the only way you will find me watching.
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 11:05 PM   #6
country flag Gdsimmons

Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute

Some of these nominations though. That entire Artist of the Year category is some bullshit. I cant even. And how the hell can Nicki Minaj be nominated for favorite pop/rock and hip hop? WTH? You also trying to tell me they couldnt find any other R&B singers? Beyonce hasnt released new music since the LAST AMA's. Rihanna is NOT R&B. I wish they would stop trying to do that. Awards shows have continually hit the decline man.
Gdsimmons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 01:18 AM   #7
country flag KarlyM*

KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold

And the big music labels think illegal downloading is the reason why music sales have declined the last decade. Look no further than these nominees: garbage, garbage, and more garbage! There's hardly anything out there that is even worth buying anymore from the big labels. Everything I've bought the last few years were put out independently. It's sad how far the music industry have declined. The award shows used to be so exciting to watch.
KarlyM* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 04:56 AM   #8
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

hopefully someone VOTE VOTE VOTE Kelly

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Zhu Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 09:39 AM   #9
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

The pop-rock and soul artists .

There's no such thing as pop/rock or soul on the charts anymore .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 01:02 AM   #10

If anyone cares this show comes on tonight... I will be watching the walking dead...lol

But will check in in commercial breaks...
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 01:23 AM   #11
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

it's been a total snooze so far except for Princess Taylor

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 01:30 AM   #12
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Pink is serving it.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 06:18 AM   #13
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

Gotye is American?
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 09:24 AM   #14
country flag So Disrespectful

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute

No Doubt

Mainstream music is in the worst state possible right now though.

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Paula Ormaechea, Sloane Stephens
Jarmila Gajdosova, Melanie Oudin, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #15
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eck View Post
Gotye is American?
So is Adele?
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote