Tennis Tipping #42d | Rock Hill (USA) | Congrats M.P and Adrian/Jrm!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 08:37 PM   #16
country flag DiRenan

DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tennis Tipping #42d | Rock Hill (USA) | Commit In!

In singles and doubles with Sonja1989
DiRenan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 08:50 PM   #17
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

In! Doubles anyone
moodin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 10:30 PM   #18
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutter View Post
In

Dubs anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
I don't like Venus or Urszula
Quote:
If Ula can beat you 6-1, 6-3 then you know you're a mug
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 02:30 AM   #19
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodin0931 View Post
In! Doubles anyone
Doubles confirmed.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 06:43 AM   #20
country flag sd3300123

sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold sd3300123 is a splendid one to behold

in

Doubles will play with anyone, if someone wants to play, just confirm us.
sd3300123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:12 PM   #21
country flag kondrashov

kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all

in, doubles with Hidalgo
Suicide Rank: 21 High 6 W Charleston'13
Tipping Rank: -- W US OPEN'12
kondrashov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #22
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

In doubles with killerqueen

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #23
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
Confirmed dubs with silvetwhite
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 10:13 PM   #24
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeh37 View Post
In doubles with killerqueen
Confirmed / in sinles

Tennis Tipping Rank: 117 (singles), 85 (doubles)
Doubles Titles: WTA Luxembourg 2013, ITF x5
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #25
country flag Gu-niao

Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all Gu-niao is a name known to all
Re: Tennis Tipping #42d | Rock Hill (USA) | Still time to Commit In!

IN single snd double
FIND a partner, anyone will be OK
Confirm
But you really should know, I'd be good for you
I'd be surprisingly good for you
Gu-niao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #26
country flag kondrashov

kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gu-niao View Post
IN single snd double
FIND a partner, anyone will be OK
Confirm
Doubles with Gu-niao. Confirmed
Suicide Rank: 21 High 6 W Charleston'13
Tipping Rank: -- W US OPEN'12
kondrashov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #27
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

I guess we might be moved to Limoges?

Quote:
Quote:
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 01:44 PM   #28
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite View Post
I guess we might be moved to Limoges?
No you won't be probably, only 2 more people need to sign in untill Tuesday when first round starts.
It's almost 100% that it will happen.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #29
country flag silverwhite

Hopefully

Quote:
Quote:
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 02:51 PM   #30
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for commiting to play here. We currently have 14 singles players and 6 doubles teams. Hopefully we can get more players to commit! GL to all!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote