Uninsured, Bigoted Anti-Obamacare Sheriff Now Begging For Money To Pay Medical Bills - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 1st, 2015, 04:31 AM   #1
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute
Uninsured, Bigoted Anti-Obamacare Sheriff Now Begging For Money To Pay Medical Bills

Uninsured, Bigoted Anti-Obamacare Sheriff Now Begging For Money To Pay Medical Bills (SCREENSHOTS)
Author: Valerie Beaumont February 27, 2015 2:43 pm

So-called “Constitutional Sheriff” Richard Mack, a vocal opponent of Obamacare who revealed that Bundy Ranch supporters were planning to use women as human shields to win the Right’s propaganda campaign surrounding the seditionist mob’s armed standoff with law enforcement, is ironically struggling to pay medical bills that he and his wife incurred after they became seriously ill.

Mack and his wife do not have health insurance, and their son has started a GoFundMe campaign to ask family, friends, and complete strangers to pay their medical bills for them. “Because they are self-employed, they have no medical insurance and are in desperate need of our assistance, “Mack’s personal website explains.

Dawn Mack was hospitalized in November with “serious medical issues,” the post explains. In January 2015, Sheriff Mack suffered a heart attack that, according to the GoFundMe has left him with “ongoing” issues.

“Richard now needs some very special medical attention,” the GoFundMe explains. “We don’t know how much money will be required for him to recuperate and rehabilitate or when he will be able to work again, so the amount of the goal is just an estimate for the first step and may need to be adjusted as time goes on.”

Mack, who sits on the Oath Keepers’ Board of Directors and is the founder of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association, wrote on his web site in a long-winded diatribe regarding how the states can “stop Obama”:

The States do not have to take or support or pay for Obamacare or anything else from Washington DC. The States are not subject to federal direction.

Though Mack may not like the idea of people with “modest means” like himself receiving help in obtaining medical insurance, he is certainly willing to beg for money in order to offset his own terrible judgment. In a note on the GoFundMe, Mack wrote:

Since it appears that recovery will take a good deal of time with associated expenses, I struggle to not feel stress – both the stress of thinking about huge hospital and other medical bills as well as regular living expenses while I am unable to work — and also the stress of not being able to accomplish what I am so passionate about doing for others. It is difficult and humbling to say that we need your help, but we do.

Mack’s campaign has raised nearly $20,000 to date — but it has been met with much backhanded “advice” and mockery by those who understand that the Sheriff made his own bed with this one:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/02...s-screenshots/
Before you speak to me about your religion, first show it to me in how you treat other people; before you tell me how much you love your God, show me in how much you love all His children; before you preach to me of your passion for your faith, teach me about it through your compassion for your neighbors. In the end, I'm not as interested in what you have to tell or sell as in how you choose to live and give.

Cory Booker
mykarma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 1st, 2015, 04:33 AM   #2
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Uninsured, Bigoted Anti-Obamacare Sheriff Now Begging For Money To Pay Medical Bi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykarma View Post
Uninsured, Bigoted Anti-Obamacare Sheriff Now Begging For Money To Pay Medical Bills (SCREENSHOTS)

So-called “Constitutional Sheriff” Richard Mack, a vocal opponent of Obamacare who revealed that Bundy Ranch supporters were planning to use women as human shields to win the Right’s propaganda campaign surrounding the seditionist mob’s armed standoff with law enforcement, is ironically struggling to pay medical bills that he and his wife incurred after they became seriously ill.

Mack and his wife do not have health insurance, and their son has started a GoFundMe campaign to ask family, friends, and complete strangers to pay their medical bills for them. “Because they are self-employed, they have no medical insurance and are in desperate need of our assistance, “Mack’s personal website explains.

Dawn Mack was hospitalized in November with “serious medical issues,” the post explains. In January 2015, Sheriff Mack suffered a heart attack that, according to the GoFundMe has left him with “ongoing” issues.

“Richard now needs some very special medical attention,” the GoFundMe explains. “We don’t know how much money will be required for him to recuperate and rehabilitate or when he will be able to work again, so the amount of the goal is just an estimate for the first step and may need to be adjusted as time goes on.”

Mack, who sits on the Oath Keepers’ Board of Directors and is the founder of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association, wrote on his web site in a long-winded diatribe regarding how the states can “stop Obama”:

The States do not have to take or support or pay for Obamacare or anything else from Washington DC. The States are not subject to federal direction.

Though Mack may not like the idea of people with “modest means” like himself receiving help in obtaining medical insurance, he is certainly willing to beg for money in order to offset his own terrible judgment. In a note on the GoFundMe, Mack wrote:

Since it appears that recovery will take a good deal of time with associated expenses, I struggle to not feel stress – both the stress of thinking about huge hospital and other medical bills as well as regular living expenses while I am unable to work — and also the stress of not being able to accomplish what I am so passionate about doing for others. It is difficult and humbling to say that we need your help, but we do.

Mack’s campaign has raised nearly $20,000 to date — but it has been met with much backhanded “advice” and mockery by those who understand that the Sheriff made his own bed with this one:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/02...s-screenshots/
People responding are teaching him all about karma. Do to the link to read.
Before you speak to me about your religion, first show it to me in how you treat other people; before you tell me how much you love your God, show me in how much you love all His children; before you preach to me of your passion for your faith, teach me about it through your compassion for your neighbors. In the end, I'm not as interested in what you have to tell or sell as in how you choose to live and give.

Cory Booker
Old Mar 1st, 2015, 03:28 PM   #3
country flag wta_zuperfann
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Uninsured, Bigoted Anti-Obamacare Sheriff Now Begging For Money To Pay Medical Bi

Like so many Tea Baggers he hates the government but is quick to ask for handouts to bail him out. While I hope he recovers, more importantly, I hope he has learned his lesson.

Abraham Lincoln
wta_zuperfann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2015, 03:39 PM   #4
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

What the sheriff should really think about how doe he think ordinary people with less mean than himself and his family can pay their medical bills?

I mean he is well known, loved and surrounded by committed people who believe the Federal government should not provide medical health insurance, and if he can't raised money to pay for medical expenses, how does he think people who do not have his profile would fare.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2015, 03:57 PM   #5
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wta_zuperfann View Post
Like so many Tea Baggers he hates the government but is quick to ask for handouts to bail him out. While I hope he recovers, more importantly, I hope he has learned his lesson.
I highly doubt that...

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2015, 04:14 PM   #6
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hablo View Post

I highly doubt that...
I agree.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2015, 05:45 PM   #7
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

He wouldn't get a penny from me SMH

Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2015, 08:25 PM   #8
country flag nemurenai

nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute

I don't wish him ill, but I wouldn't donate to him. Ever. There are enough idiot like-thinkers. Let them.
My dream is for Maria to win in straight sets,and for the ultimate humiliation of Serena,Grigor then proposes to Maria over the big screen for everyone to see. Maria wouldn't like that,but it would make Serena so mad
Veesus Christ, Serena Mouratoglou-Price, TayTay and Petra
nemurenai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2015, 08:36 PM   #9
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Something else, all these southern states that are Republican controlled, they are the worst at asking for handouts from the Federal Government yet they seem to hate the Federal Government.
crescentmoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2015, 09:01 PM   #10
country flag nemurenai

nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute nemurenai has a reputation beyond repute

Point very simply stated
My dream is for Maria to win in straight sets,and for the ultimate humiliation of Serena,Grigor then proposes to Maria over the big screen for everyone to see. Maria wouldn't like that,but it would make Serena so mad
Veesus Christ, Serena Mouratoglou-Price, TayTay and Petra
nemurenai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2015, 11:03 PM   #11
country flag mykarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by wta_zuperfann View Post
I wish him well but he doesn't deserve a damn dime outside of his family. Lazy racist, get a job and take care of your family member.

Cory Booker
Old Mar 2nd, 2015, 07:31 AM   #12
country flag Khaleesi

Khaleesi is a splendid one to behold Khaleesi is a splendid one to behold Khaleesi is a splendid one to behold Khaleesi is a splendid one to behold Khaleesi is a splendid one to behold Khaleesi is a splendid one to behold Khaleesi is a splendid one to behold Khaleesi is a splendid one to behold Khaleesi is a splendid one to behold Khaleesi is a splendid one to behold Khaleesi is a splendid one to behold

Old Mar 2nd, 2015, 02:32 PM   #13
country flag wta_zuperfann
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crescentmoon View Post
Something else, all these southern states that are Republican controlled, they are the worst at asking for handouts from the Federal Government yet they seem to hate the Federal Government.

Many Tea Baggers are professing Christians but failed to learn the Bible's lessons about Pharisaism. And they are just too dumb to realize that their heroes like hypocrite Michelle Bachmann tells them they are better off without government monies while she takes in hundreds of thousands of dollars in farm relief.

Abraham Lincoln
wta_zuperfann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2015, 05:37 PM   #14
country flag Vlover

Vlover has a reputation beyond repute Vlover has a reputation beyond repute Vlover has a reputation beyond repute Vlover has a reputation beyond repute Vlover has a reputation beyond repute Vlover has a reputation beyond repute Vlover has a reputation beyond repute Vlover has a reputation beyond repute Vlover has a reputation beyond repute Vlover has a reputation beyond repute Vlover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykarma View Post

The first place he should start with his begging is every Republican elected official who convinced them that Obamacare is a "bad" thing, while they themselves are covered by the same government they are demonizing. One of the main reasons why Obamacare was set up was to provide affordable coverage for self employed people and others who did not coverage through their jobs. Of course moronic ditto heads like these allow multimillionaires to feed them lies and the can't think for themselves therefore they end up like this. This should be the perfect poster child for Democrat's campaign against Republicans who are still demonizing Obamacare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemurenai View Post

Point very simply stated
The truth is Republican politicians couldn't care less if you are sick and die. They only care about big oil, big corporations and the military industrial complex.
Old Mar 2nd, 2015, 05:53 PM   #15
country flag Loveangelnr1

Loveangelnr1 has a reputation beyond repute Loveangelnr1 has a reputation beyond repute Loveangelnr1 has a reputation beyond repute Loveangelnr1 has a reputation beyond repute Loveangelnr1 has a reputation beyond repute Loveangelnr1 has a reputation beyond repute Loveangelnr1 has a reputation beyond repute Loveangelnr1 has a reputation beyond repute Loveangelnr1 has a reputation beyond repute Loveangelnr1 has a reputation beyond repute Loveangelnr1 has a reputation beyond repute

He should be fined for not enrolling in 2014 and 2015 (he could've enrolled after his heartattack - he had until 2/15). Oh welp, never know when insurance is needed
Loveangelnr1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote