The Cricket thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 07:09 PM   #1
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute
The Cricket thread

let's have this thread to discuss the world wide happening in international and domestic cricket......

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 07:11 PM   #2

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Cricket thread

today west indies defeated srilanka in the ICC world T20 final after thrashing australia in the semis......big win and a huge morale booster for cricket fans in the caribbean islands......west indies have suffered heavy defeats and gone haywire with their cricket over the last decade or so......they seem to be building a formidable team finally and like their captain put it, it's a step in the right direction......

enlighten yourself...
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 07:16 PM   #3

enlighten yourself...
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 11:12 PM   #4
country flag Moveyourfeet

Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future

Are you Indian or Pakistani?
Moveyourfeet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 11:48 PM   #5
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

kept A LOT of noise today!!!

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #6
country flag Ashi

Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't be happier for the West Indian Team.
In other news, when gaylestorm hits, it destroys everything in it's path.
''O eco-friendly, Nature ke rakshak, Main bhi hoon nature!. Rivaazon se, Samaajhon se, kyon, Tu kaate mujhe, Kyun baante mujhse iss tarah. Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, Jab sach sunn bhi na paaye. Sach koi bole toh tu, niyam kanoon bataaye. Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh!!! ''~~~ Irshad Kamil
Dinara Safina & Sania Mirza
Ashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moveyourfeet View Post
Are you Indian or Pakistani?
are you american or canadian?

enlighten yourself...
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashi View Post
Couldn't be happier for the West Indian Team.
In other news, when gaylestorm hits, it destroys everything in it's path.

enlighten yourself...
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #9

tendulkar gets some honorary australian award from their government but there's an uproar from the aussies over it.....

http://articles.timesofindia.indiati...-cricket-teams

enlighten yourself...
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #10
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

The Sydney Sixes smashed the Lions to win the T20 Champions League
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 06:14 AM   #11

bravo to the sydney team......interestingly no IPL team made much progress in the tournament......

enlighten yourself...
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 06:22 AM   #12
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

Now for normal cricket. *relax*
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #13

india already harassing england in the revenge series......i can't wait to see ashwin and ohja jump like hungry lions on the english batsmen tomorrow on this dust bowl......should be fun......

enlighten yourself...
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 10:51 PM   #14
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

Will be
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #15

it's been all downhill for the indian cricket team after the historic world cup win in 2011......two test series losses against england, one test series loss to australia......

4-0 whitewash in england in 2011, 4-0 whitewash in australian in 2011-12, 2-1 defeat at the hands of england at home......

at least the one day scenario's been decent but now a one day series loss as well that too at home against arch rivals pakistan......

i have never been a fan of dhoni's captaincy and always wanted someone else to captain the side......i said the same even when india lifted the world cup......he is just a defensive captain who has no clue how to captain a test side......

they are probably going to continue with him until we get another hammering at home......and duncan fletcher has been the most useless addition to the team......

enlighten yourself...