Ivana Jorović - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:51 PM   #1
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Ivana Jorović

Ivana Jorović

DOB: May 3, 1997

Birth place: Čačak (Serbia)

Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)

Turned Pro: June, 2012

WTA ranking: #953

ITF ranking: #90

At the moment Ivana plays satellites and she's doing very well. On her first ITF tournament she reached the SF and today she won her first ITF title. Next week she'll be top 800.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by verdegreen View Post
We should mention that she began this season with 18 mach winning streak on junior tour. There she won three titles and lost two finals after. From 1250 place in junior rankings she came to top 100! She dellivered 12bagels during that swing.
She was also part of the team that won World Championchips under 14 and played final of the Europian team Championship. She was unbeaten on both i think.

Here is more of her:

http://www.nettenis.org/ivana-u-svom...nalnom-finalu/
http://www.nettenis.org/titule-za-novaka-i-ivanu/
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!

Last edited by Cajka : Oct 7th, 2012 at 07:03 PM.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #2
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ivana Jorović

Ivana new Serbian sensation

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 06:03 PM   #3
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Keep going.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #4
country flag maya-serbia

maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold

Samo napred!!!
maya-serbia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 06:38 PM   #5
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

Actualy not next week, she will be top 800 the week after!

Thanks for the thread!
verdegreen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #6
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

We should mention that she began this season with 18 mach winning streak on junior tour. There she won three titles and lost two finals after. From 1250 place in junior rankings she came to top 100 while last year she was no7 under 14, maybe better, i am not shure)! She dellivered 12bagels during that swing.
She was also part of the team that won World Championchips under 14 and played final of the Europian team Championship. She was unbeaten on both i think.

Here is more of her:

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 07:02 PM   #7
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by verdegreen View Post
We should mention that she began this season with 18 mach winning streak on junior tour. There she won three titles and lost two finals after. From 1250 place in junior rankings she came to top 100 while last year she was no7 under 14, maybe better, i am not shure)! She dellivered 12bagels during that swing.

Here is more of her:

Edited.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #8
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows how she plays?
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 01:14 PM   #9
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ana View Post
Anyone knows how she plays?
She's neither super aggressive nor defensive from what I managed to see, bh is her better wing, I noticed on some videos that her bh dtl could be a weapon, she reminds me of JJ a bit. Her serve is not big, but she's very young, perhaps she's still growing, I can't tell how tall she is, but she's not a big, strong girl.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 01:40 AM   #10
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
She's neither super aggressive nor defensive from what I managed to see, bh is her better wing, I noticed on some videos that her bh dtl could be a weapon, she reminds me of JJ a bit. Her serve is not big, but she's very young, perhaps she's still growing, I can't tell how tall she is, but she's not a big, strong girl.
Thanks!
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 08:28 PM   #11
country flag maya-serbia

maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold

http://www.ozonpress.net/sport/sport...orovic-u-cacku

Izgleda da Ivana ima istog trenera kao i Donna Vekic.
maya-serbia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #12
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

I must say she gives me a lot of reasons for good expectations, well' watch out.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 06:06 PM   #13
country flag verdegreen

Polako sa tim iščekivanjima.. Aleksandra je osvojila prvi ITF koji je ikada igrala, sa takođe 15 i mi još uvek iščekujemo...
More details about IJ here: http://www.nettenis.org/ivana-jorovic/
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #14
country flag Cheda 16.17

Cheda 16.17 has a brilliant future Cheda 16.17 has a brilliant future Cheda 16.17 has a brilliant future Cheda 16.17 has a brilliant future Cheda 16.17 has a brilliant future Cheda 16.17 has a brilliant future Cheda 16.17 has a brilliant future Cheda 16.17 has a brilliant future Cheda 16.17 has a brilliant future Cheda 16.17 has a brilliant future Cheda 16.17 has a brilliant future

Samo napred... A i ovo je veoma zanimljiva cinjenica

-Titles-
Singles: 2014- Santiago ITF
Doubles: 2013 CH Koksijde w/TheJoh, CH Westende-Middelkerke w/TheJoh; 2014- WTA Auckland w/TheJoh, CH Tinajo II w/TTomek, CH Osprey w/TheJoh, WTA s'Hertogenbosch w/TheJoh, CH Contrexeville w/TheJoh, CH Lucknow w/igralec33
Cheda 16.17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 09:27 PM   #15
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Cacak, Cacak ...
Pratimo je
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote