Where does Azarenka go from here? - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 06:40 AM   #151
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where does Azarenka go from here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperenka View Post
People seemed to be disussing it earlier in the thread. I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.

Plus, I will never miss an opportunity to point out how overrated Ana is.
Well she almost beat Radwanska in Tokyo
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 07:15 AM   #152
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

She is not going anywhere unless you mean waiting for Serena to retire.
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 07:16 AM   #153
country flag producer88

producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold

She goes on winning more slams tbh
producer88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 07:22 AM   #154
country flag CSN-4TW

CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley View Post
Linz. Then Istanbul.

Carlita

FOLLOW Carlita on Twitter

CSN-4TW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #155
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley View Post
Linz. Then Istanbul.
Best answer.
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #156
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
I wouldn't call it a bandwaggon. But it could be that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing. Although the rivalry between Serena and Masha is a joke, the war between their fanbases is at its peak.
Well...in that case shouldn't all the Mashatards totally love Serena, since Serena's beating Vika all the time?!
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #157
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Don't you get it?

Vikapower is the biggest representative (or a charter and/or legitimate member of the TF Vika fan club). Not you.
Excelsior plus Jimmie.

I don't give any legitimacy and don't need legitimation myself on a forum (that's the key word here) -- We don't care for an instant of a millisecond what opinion/perception they have about us ; they aren't our family members and etc., we don't personally know them and inverse - plus this whole stuff is for cheering-fun unless for the lifeless fan-girls/boys who would obviously if I knew them we' have perfectly been abled to make a distinction) y take everything at first degree because the whole foundation of their quite simplistic existence is based on-here.

He does whatever he feels like doing : he likes Victoria, well, it's all good for him -- Wozniacki is a failure and it would have seemed to me logical to shift to the BFF. I'm not criticizing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
This isn't even about Vika, it's about your hatred of Caro and her fan base, that's why you're attacking me.

Don't get me wrong, I don't give a shit whether you validate me or not but blatantly smearing me with wrongful accusations is nothing I will take without setting the record straight.
Dude etc. I have no time to waste with your history ; in return obviously many including "the brainiac" Exclesior failed to see the methaphore with Duke William because of (worrying) lack of historical knowledge (or knowledge of the history of Britain) but Jimmie dude, you're just like him.

He divorced Cateherine D'Aragon to marry Anne Bolyen : you're not a full time Wozniacki fan anymore (logical considering she's a complete fail) and have parted away from her ; he married four other girls (Anne de Clève, Catherine Howard etc.) you're at your how much now ? First ? You know where my impatience resides ? It's about who is going to be your next ; Kerber ? When you would have realized that she wasn't as bad as you initially thought (just like Victoria when you thought she was a clown back then 20100...?) [...] Barthel ?

Obviously you would have guessed that your extremist's stanning for Victoria is also well in line with our now famous Duke, ain't it, when he made that Act of Supremacy to appropriate himself the Anglican church ? Yes ! Jimmie, you're more fan than Victoria than any other fan ; let the forum be yours, appropriate it but you have been unveiled, no need to keep playing your cheap tragi-comedy because we all perfectly know how your hypocrisy will end, Iphigénie !
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 05:17 PM   #158
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post
Excelsior plus Jimmie.

I don't give any legitimacy and don't need legitimation myself on a forum (that's the key word here) -- We don't care for an instant of a millisecond what opinion/perception they have about us ; they aren't our family members and etc., we don't personally know them and inverse - plus this whole stuff is for cheering-fun unless for the lifeless fan-girls/boys who would obviously if I knew them we' have perfectly been abled to make a distinction) y take everything at first degree because the whole foundation of their quite simplistic existence is based on-here.

He does whatever he feels like doing : he likes Victoria, well, it's all good for him -- Wozniacki is a failure and it would have seemed to me logical to shift to the BFF. I'm not criticizing.

Dude etc. I have no time to waste with your history ; in return obviously many including "the brainiac" Exclesior failed to see the methaphore with Duke William because of (worrying) lack of historical knowledge (or knowledge of the history of Britain) but Jimmie dude, you're just like him.

He divorced Cateherine D'Aragon to marry Anne Bolyen : you're not a full time Wozniacki fan anymore (logical considering she's a complete fail) and have parted away from her ; he married four other girls (Anne de Clève, Catherine Howard etc.) you're at your how much now ? First ? You know where my impatience resides ? It's about who is going to be your next ; Kerber ? When you would have realized that she wasn't as bad as you initially thought (just like Victoria when you thought she was a clown back then 20100...?) [...] Barthel ?

Obviously you would have guessed that your extremist's stanning for Victoria is also well in line with our now famous Duke, ain't it, when he made that Act of Supremacy to appropriate himself the Anglican church ? Yes ! Jimmie, you're more fan than Victoria than any other fan ; let the forum be yours, appropriate it but you have been unveiled, no need to keep playing your cheap tragi-comedy because we all perfectly know how your hypocrisy will end, Iphigénie !
What a tell off.

Love it (including the fleeting reference or jab at me and/or my History of British Royals)!!

Classic Vikapower.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote