WWW Beijing F: Azarenka vs. Sharapova - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW: Battle of the Shrieks?

Azarenka 101 59.76%
Sharapova 68 40.24%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 11:01 AM   #1
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of
WWW Beijing F: Azarenka vs. Sharapova

Both have been on fire this week. Hopefully both turn up with their best form and give us a good match

WWW?

[1] Victoria Azarenka

[2] Maria Sharapova
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #2
country flag duhcity
yaaaas jaja u play soooo good

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW Beijing F: Azarenka vs. Sharapova

Vika in three.

JeJa; Venus; Pavs; Aga; Vika; Kiki; Alize; Keys

tweetweet
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #3
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

7-4 coming up

Come on girl, show her who's boss.

My Tennis Photography - Flickr
Jimmie48 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 11:04 AM   #4
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Dream Final Maria in two hopefully.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 11:04 AM   #5
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

2 best players in the world this year

Vika should take this, at least she is the fave to win it. I hope it will be a three setter and not another beatdown. Maria will have to serve very well, Vika as well but she is overall very consistent so I'm not too worried about her. Oh and be the loudest possible
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 11:04 AM   #6
country flag Si_Hi

Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of

sharapova in 3
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 11:04 AM   #7
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

The best two players in the world, restoring some prestige to the Asian Vulture Swing

Maria to win 6-3, 7-6.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 11:04 AM   #8
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
7-4 coming up

Come on girl, show her who's boss on HC
More like it.
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #9
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold

Vika in 2.
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 11:06 AM   #10
country flag SymphonyX

SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of

Pova in three. I can't see Vika, even a peak Vika, beating a peak Maria in a 3-setter.
SymphonyX is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 11:06 AM   #11
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

i hope Vika, she's playng great here, but Masha also in fire last two matches.
No doubt, its gonna be great fight
nastya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 11:06 AM   #12
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

Love Maria but I'm going to have to go with Vika in a tight and high quality two setter or three setter.
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 11:06 AM   #13
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

#1 seed vs #2 seed. #1 in the world vs #2 in the world. Vika dropped 21 games on her way to the final, Maria 20.

Should be a cracker! Great stuff for the WTA.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 11:07 AM   #14
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Vika is the huge favorite in this match. She plays much better off ground and is mentally stronger nowadays.

Hopefully Maria will be able to make it competitive like at the USO.

My prediction: Vika 7-5 6-2.
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 11:10 AM   #15
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Masha

63 62
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote