Why does Vika hate Maria so much? - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #91
country flag selesbooz

selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future
Re: Why does Vika hate Maria so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
These two have histrionics of drama. Every meeting they had after Miami 2011 involved something that would make the queens on here chant DRAMA. During the AO final trophy presentation, they were standing next to each other waiting for their names to be announced and they were talking to each other silently, Maria said something to Vika which made Vika turn her head away and nod in disagreement as if she was frustrated with what Maria said. I still wonder what happened there TBH. I can't find the video anywhere though. In IW there was the very explicit celebration after MP which Maria's fans didn't appreciate, nor did Maria probably. Then in Stuttgart there was the shoulder bump and the "extremely injured" comment. Nothing dramatic really happened in the US Open match but they were both very tense judging by their celebrations towards each other. They clearly HATE losing to one another. And today the handshake was shorter and colder than ever, Vika didn't congratulate Maria on her efforts this week. I'm sure Maria shading Vika into the pits during the Stuttgart trophy presentation pissed Vika off even more TBH.
Thank you, thank you for actually stating some facts. Did not know about the AO comment. The only thing that i wanted to know about is what happen. There is clearly hate going on there, maybe it deserve, i have no clue but it there. Maybe Masha use to give Vika swirlies, i do not know but until i see other wise Vika hates Maria.
selesbooz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:44 PM   #92
country flag Papi

Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold

This is the foundation that forms a rivalry - something that is seen in all sports. It creates an intensity that is seen before play begins and even after play ends...
Papi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #93
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're kidding right?
No I'm not Pieter and it's well documented too. I remember around the Kremlin Cup 2007 when people were constantly comparing her to Maria and she absolutely HATED it. I certainly think it was fueled from that.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #94
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Let's be honest they both act like complete bitches sometimes but I have more respect for Maria as a tennis player than for Vika!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #95
country flag FoxyliciousKhat

FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selesbooz View Post
Thank you, thank you for actually stating some facts. Did not know about the AO comment. The only thing that i wanted to know about is what happen. There is clearly hate going on there, maybe it deserve, i have no clue but it there. Maybe Masha use to give Vika swirlies, i do not know but until i see other wise Vika hates Maria.
OOOOH so this is what you wanted?! Someone to pat you on the back and validate your reason for opening this thread.

Now I get it. And all along there's been claims of wanted a discussion and or seeing/hearing the possible the other side coin.

Now I get it. Carry along.

WORD: Just because your friend or the pundits or the crowd doesn't agree or dislike something doesn't mean you need to, you are actually entitled to your own opinion even if it doesn't agree with that of everyone else. Don't be a a negativity sheep!
FoxyliciousKhat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #96
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
Let's be honest they both act like complete bitches sometimes but I have more respect for Maria as a tennis player than for Vika!
Why?

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:53 PM   #97
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
No I'm not Pieter and it's well documented too. I remember around the Kremlin Cup 2007 when people were constantly comparing her to Maria and she absolutely HATED it. I certainly think it was fueled from that.
The comparisons are (foolishly) based on their games and similarities in their apparence. I really don't think Azarenka would hate Sharapova because she has more fans.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:53 PM   #98
country flag FoxyliciousKhat

FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And Maria didn't want to be compared to Anna Kournikova. So?!!!

And she had not qualms is saying it.

Foxy

WORD: Just because your friend or the pundits or the crowd doesn't agree or dislike something doesn't mean you need to, you are actually entitled to your own opinion even if it doesn't agree with that of everyone else. Don't be a a negativity sheep!
FoxyliciousKhat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #99
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The comparisons are (foolishly) based on their games and similarities in their apparence. I really don't think Azarenka would hate Sharapova because she has more fans.
I never said it was because she had more fans nor insisted that it was. I think that Maria's appearance and success off-court combined with her on-court success inevitably breeds jealousy - most don't have it both ways.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #100
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyliciousKhat View Post
And Maria didn't want to be compared to Anna Kournikova. So?!!!

And she had not qualms is saying it.

Foxy
I certainly felt as though Azarenka relished playing Maria to prove the critics wrong from the moment those comparisons started being made. The Kournikova comparison is irrelevant, Maria wasn't facing her week in week out on the court.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:02 PM   #101
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Because she's a bitch and everyone knows that.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:02 PM   #102
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I never said it was because she had more fans nor insisted that it was. I think that Maria's appearance and success off-court combined with her on-court success inevitably breeds jealousy - most don't have it both ways.
Oh OK then I misunderstood there. But I don't think Azarenka is jealous because Pova has more success off-court, nor would she be jealous because Maria ia supposedly better-looking. Azarenka has done lots of photoshoots and whatever before too (though not in the same vein as Maria) and there were reports about numerous sponsorship deals for her this off-season, most of which she declined. She switched to Wilson but stayed with Nike, all that makes me think she doesn't care that much at all about the off-court success and is just here to play tennis.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:05 PM   #103
country flag TheLegendof

TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future

Who cares, really? The hate on the women's tour is fine at this level -- the ATP needs to step its game up. Where are the Thomas Musters unapologetically snatching bananas out of other players' hands? That's what I like to see.
TheLegendof is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:07 PM   #104
country flag shoryuken

shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute

She wasn't amused with the extremely injured comment
\ /
I IV
serenaslam.tumblr.com
shoryuken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #105
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

It's clear these 2 are not friendly off the court. When Maria & Vika were at the Nike's clash of the titans exhibition with Roger & Nadal, they hardly spoke to each other. The couple of times that they did converse were initiated by Vika. There was really no joking around between these 2 girls. Even when they were waiting to come out on court they were in 2 separate waiting areas. It was even more clear after the exhibition was over they both left in separate limos.
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote