Why does Vika hate Maria so much? - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #76
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why does Vika hate Maria so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
I would have thought a mention in a winning speech was general class/etiquette but then again it is Azarenka we are talking about.
Would that make the loss less bad?!

It is what it is..no need to sugarcoat it.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
17 majors:5255

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #77
country flag selesbooz

selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
There are photos of them during practice at Montreal smiling and laughing, no tension at all. The whole thing was silly to begin with anyways.
That good I missed that fun group.
selesbooz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #78
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt that Azarenka hates Sharapova. She may not like her and even have 'tude towards her but no biggie really.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:09 PM   #79
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feyd View Post
Well, Stacy Allister is a businesswoman. She doesn't have to pay homage to Vika who doesn't really bring any fans or sponsors to WTA.
I don't remember David Stern/Roger Goodell/Sepp Blatter/Jacques Rogge ever snubbing a champion because he or she allegedly doesn't bring enough fans or sponsors to NBA/NFL/FIFA/Olympics.
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #80
country flag selesbooz

selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
It's ironic, in fact even pathetic, for Sharapova-fans of ALL people to come and moan about players not being friendly with Sharapova.

Sharapova has made THAT her trademark: icequeen, get the job done, don't mingle with the peasants, yada yada... so how come you guys now expect other players to be all cuddly and warm with Masha?!
N o one said friendly. Said hate. Serena beats Maria like a rag doll but they are friendly off the court.
selesbooz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:13 PM   #81
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Maria's more popular and respected which peeves Azarenka off because she's had better results this season.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:15 PM   #82
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Hi View Post

Please stop representing other people
you may want to be friends with superficial blondes and pretend you are one of them.(Not saying maria is one, just got this from how doomsday sees maria, the most popular, beautiful and rich girl.) Other people have brains.
I was obviously kidding, I just know that Maria doesn't care that Vika loves or hate her she is just another tennis player for Maria, a player that she needs to beat that's all.
People are really way into this, Maria has the right not to care about other players and so have they.
They only have to face each other on a tennis court, everything else doesn't matter at all.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:16 PM   #83
country flag Gilas.

Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute

Because Vichka is jealous that she doesn't have her own candy line. Unless she pays Snickers to put her picture on the wrapper
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #84
country flag TheLegendof

TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
maybe because she

1) has 3 Slams less
2) earns some 20 mln less
3) doesn't have even 10% of Masha's fans
4) is not considered a top star of the tournaments even being №1 for almost a year

In reality, Vika is just far form being a diplomat or politician..... She is more like Tyson/Ali type and doesn't care if she is polite or not.
You dirty fucker. Do not ever, ever compare any of these players to the great Ali again. Or group Tyson and Ali together. You make me fucking sick. You don't know a damned thing about the man.
TheLegendof is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #85
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendof View Post
You dirty fucker. Do not ever, ever compare any of these players to the great Ali again. Or group Tyson and Ali together. You make me fucking sick. You don't know a damned thing about the man.
wow
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #86
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
You're really gonna argue the difference between 2-9 and 1-10 hooookay.

this thread.
Yeah, I'm sure Azza keeps thinking about those two wins that happened 8 YEARS AGO.
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #87
country flag hERi

hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice

absolutely wrong..Vika doesn't hate Maria at all..you just make a gossip..
hERi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:32 PM   #88
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

These two have histrionics of drama. Every meeting they had after Miami 2011 involved something that would make the queens on here chant DRAMA. During the AO final trophy presentation, they were standing next to each other waiting for their names to be announced and they were talking to each other silently, Maria said something to Vika which made Vika turn her head away and nod in disagreement as if she was frustrated with what Maria said. I still wonder what happened there TBH. I can't find the video anywhere though. In IW there was the very explicit celebration after MP which Maria's fans didn't appreciate, nor did Maria probably. Then in Stuttgart there was the shoulder bump and the "extremely injured" comment. Nothing dramatic really happened in the US Open match but they were both very tense judging by their celebrations towards each other. They clearly HATE losing to one another. And today the handshake was shorter and colder than ever, Vika didn't congratulate Maria on her efforts this week. I'm sure Maria shading Vika into the pits during the Stuttgart trophy presentation pissed Vika off even more TBH.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:37 PM   #89
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
I think the answer is pretty obvious and it's not necessarily based on the tennis. I'll let you figure it out.
You're kidding right?
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:39 PM   #90
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
These two have histrionics of drama. Every meeting they had after Miami 2011 involved something that would make the queens on here chant DRAMA. During the AO final trophy presentation, they were standing next to each other waiting for their names to be announced and they were talking to each other silently, Maria said something to Vika which made Vika turn her head away and nod in disagreement as if she was frustrated with what Maria said. I still wonder what happened there TBH. I can't find the video anywhere though. In IW there was the very explicit celebration after MP which Maria's fans didn't appreciate, nor did Maria probably. Then in Stuttgart there was the shoulder bump and the "extremely injured" comment. Nothing dramatic really happened in the US Open match but they were both very tense judging by their celebrations towards each other. They clearly HATE losing to one another. And today the handshake was shorter and colder than ever, Vika didn't congratulate Maria on her efforts this week. I'm sure Maria shading Vika into the pits during the Stuttgart trophy presentation pissed Vika off even more TBH.
Like I said, some people are way into this.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote