Why does Vika hate Maria so much? - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:58 PM   #61
country flag FoxyliciousKhat

FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why does Vika hate Maria so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by selesbooz View Post
Pot met Kettle
Quote:
Sorry, Pot meet Kettle. I was watching this week on ABC.
No, you need to take you own advice. your criticizing people by telling them not to criticize, this is called a discussing. If I am in the wrong then so be it. Maybe I have read something wrong but this is the reason why I start this thread, This may get dragged down into a race issue or all of Poland's stance "I hate Maria" like most threads that are made on this board, but that is not my intention.
I never criticized anyone... but obviously you see things you want to see just like you see things you want to see with Vika and Maria.

You've got some serious issues you need to deal with. I'm not a doctor so I can't help you but you need to seek help immediately as what you're holding on to is not healthy.

Have a good one!

POT MEETS KETTLE!

Foxy

WORD: Just because your friend or the pundits or the crowd doesn't agree or dislike something doesn't mean you need to, you are actually entitled to your own opinion even if it doesn't agree with that of everyone else. Don't be a a negativity sheep!
FoxyliciousKhat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #62
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian_siren View Post
but we ALL know she's an ice queen, it's her trademark fgs
Again, that's fine. But then why does this topic exist? Why act surprised that the other players don't like her? It's just the logical conclusion of her behavior towards them.

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #63
country flag selesbooz

selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
This. Sharapova is pretty much the only player nobody has anything nice to say about. At best they respect her...but nobody seems to like her.

I guess it must be one big conspiracy...
So Vika does not have to be friendly/ nice to all the players on the tour = Maria but Maria needs to be friend to all the other players so that Vika can be nice to her. So Vika is helping out all other girls on the tour for Maria not be friends with them.
selesbooz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:01 PM   #64
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So Vika does not have to be friendly/ nice to all the players on the tour = Maria but Maria needs to be friend to all the other players so that Vika can be nice to her. So Vika is helping out all other girls on the tour for Maria not be friends with them.
Vika seems to be on friendly terms with most girls, especially Caroline, Julia, Petkovic, Kvitova etc. She even seems to have it patched up with Radwanska again so I'm not really sure where you are getting at.

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:01 PM   #65
country flag selesbooz

selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyliciousKhat View Post
I never criticized anyone... but obviously you see things you want to see just like you see things you want to see with Vika and Maria.

You've got some serious issues you need to deal with. I'm not a doctor so I can't help you but you need to seek help immediately as what you're holding on to is not healthy.

Have a good one!

POT MEETS KETTLE!

Foxy
Thanks
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:01 PM   #66
country flag Annie.

Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute

Vika is prettier and the better tennis player. She has no reason to "hate".
Annie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #67
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie R U OK? View Post
Vika is prettier and the better tennis player. She has no reason to "hate".
Career Slam. NEXT.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #68
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Again, that's fine. But then why does this topic exist? Why act surprised that the other players don't like her? It's just the logical conclusion of her behavior towards them.
I think there is more to it than the normal distaste for the ice-queen thing. That's why, in my opinion, this topic was posted. Things aren't just black and white.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #69
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

It's ironic, in fact even pathetic, for Sharapova-fans of ALL people to come and moan about players not being friendly with Sharapova.

Sharapova has made THAT her trademark: icequeen, get the job done, don't mingle with the peasants, yada yada... so how come you guys now expect other players to be all cuddly and warm with Masha?!
bandabou is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #70
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Maria basically don't give a shit about all players off court and that bother all players. You always want to be friends with the most popular, beautiful and rich girl
And you think Vika (and the other players for that matter) give a shit about Maria??? I don't think she enters Vika's mind much, only when it comes time to plough through her for another title.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:03 PM   #71
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
It's ironic, in fact even pathetic, for Sharapova-fans of ALL people to come and moan about players not being friendly with Sharapova.

Sharapova has made THAT her trademark: icequeen, get the job done, don't mingle with the peasants, yada yada... so how come you guys now expect other players to be all cuddly and warm with Masha?!
You always do the same mistake, the oP ain't a masha fan.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:03 PM   #72
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post

I would have thought a mention in a winning speech was general class/etiquette but then again it is Azarenka we are talking about.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #73
country flag selesbooz

Quote:
Vika seems to be on friendly terms with most girls, especially Caroline, Julia, Petkovic, Kvitova etc. She even seems to have it patched up with Radwanska again so I'm not really sure where you are getting at.
When did she patched it up with Radwanska? Hate for Maria can cross all boundaries.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:05 PM   #74
country flag Si_Hi

Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
You always want to be friends with the most popular, beautiful and rich girl

Please stop representing other people
you may want to be friends with superficial blondes and pretend you are one of them.(Not saying maria is one, just got this from how doomsday sees maria, the most popular, beautiful and rich girl.) Other people have brains.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #75
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Quote:
When did she patched it up with Radwanska? Hate for Maria can cross all boundaries.
There are photos of them during practice at Montreal smiling and laughing, no tension at all. The whole thing was silly to begin with anyways.

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter