Why does Vika hate Maria so much? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #31
country flag acetoace

acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why does Vika hate Maria so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
I don't even think that Maria cares about Vika that much, like really.

In fact, I think the feeling is mutual TBH.
acetoace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:35 PM   #32
country flag Belmont Lad

Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Shreika has a chip on her shoulder the size of Kansas City.

Hence her uber bitch persona.
Belmont Lad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #33
country flag FoxyliciousKhat

FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian_siren View Post
so dancing after a win doesn't qualify as arrogant? nor does holding up 1 finger to signal 'no.1 player in the world' after beating said player?
everyone hates to lose, but vika is a mardy bitch when she loses, masha would never dream of shoulder-bumping a player because she was losing in a match.

masha is the passive aggressive bitch
whereas vika is the full-frontal bitch
How does dancing after a win classify as arrogant? I think it's pure BS that we expect when some just win something significant to curb their enthusiasm to appease the loser. They both knew coming on court they could either win or lose. When it's over they should be allowed to react according

I see nothing wrong with dancing, just as a see nothing wrong with fist pumps, allezing or the c'mons.

And a lot of people not even #1 wave that stupid finger. I don't always like it but it is what it is.

I would take Vika outright this is what you get, than one who plays and says niceties when the camera is rolling and all the crap when away (not that I'm saying that Maria).

Foxy

WORD: Just because your friend or the pundits or the crowd doesn't agree or dislike something doesn't mean you need to, you are actually entitled to your own opinion even if it doesn't agree with that of everyone else. Don't be a a negativity sheep!
FoxyliciousKhat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #34
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she just wants to do better in anything that Maria does. And that's what blocking her for realizing that Maria is not a bad person.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #35
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
JEALOUSY is 100% the answer.
Jealous of what? Vika is number one, and is currently Maria's superior. All Vika is interested in is developing a legacy of her own, she's doing that superbly at the minute, and it just happens to be at Maria's expense most of the time
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #36
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post
Jealous of what? Vika is number one, and is currently Maria's superior. All Vika is interested in is developing a legacy of her own, she's doing that superbly at the minute, and it just happens to be at Maria's exepense most of the time
I think the answer is pretty obvious and it's not necessarily based on the tennis. I'll let you figure it out.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #37
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Bitter Pova stans in this thread I hope the next beatdown comes soon.

I could say why Pova is hated by so many players but I don't want any more bad blood. Let's just say that there are multiple reasons.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #38
country flag FoxyliciousKhat

FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selesbooz View Post
Pot met Kettle
Reading and comprehension is fundamental!!!

Foxy

WORD: Just because your friend or the pundits or the crowd doesn't agree or dislike something doesn't mean you need to, you are actually entitled to your own opinion even if it doesn't agree with that of everyone else. Don't be a a negativity sheep!
FoxyliciousKhat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:41 PM   #39
country flag selesbooz

selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Maybe Vika was offended by Maria's "Vika was so extremely injured" comment in Stuttgart?
I guess that makes sense.
Okay my bad, Vika is a wonderful person. Just not to Maria
selesbooz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:41 PM   #40
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

Quit playing jealousy card already. It's like you have nothing else to defend.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #41
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Jesus, give it a rest. Pathetic behavior from some Sharapova fans. Since she can't win on court you just try to smear Vika with random stuff now?

Lame..

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #42
country flag selesbooz

selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Bitter Pova stans in this thread I hope the next beatdown comes soon.

I could say why Pova is hated by so many players but I don't want any more bad blood. Let's just say that there are multiple reasons.
Just say them
selesbooz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:43 PM   #43
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selesbooz View Post
Hello, all of Stuttgart. When she lose she "oh there better tournments in 2 week". Good job with that. So your saying that she just a Bitch. Ok, all i asked is why. Thanks
So what? She was not afraid to speak her mind, so now we need to condemn her to some stupid title 'bitch' for that? I'm not saying anything because i can't say who she really is unless i can meet her personally and that's towards any other person\player\etc... but i would prefer person that is not afraid to speak their mind because i'm tired of overrating meaningless diplomacy which is considered to be "good behavior" when it's comes to competition between players\teams, i want to see real person even if they smacktalking and don't give a fuck
ShiftyFella is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:43 PM   #44
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT2009 View Post
Quit playing jealousy card already. It's like you have nothing else to defend.
Girls will be girls.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:43 PM   #45
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe because she knows that they are both bitches, Sharapova shrieks louder than her (louder not more high-pitched), and Sharapova has a better record against Serena. LOL.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote