Why does Vika hate Maria so much? - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:25 AM   #181
country flag TennisArt

TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why does Vika hate Maria so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoryuken View Post
Yes but at least Sveta evicted her

Vika evicted her and sent the Marshals to her "home" this year too. I think Wozniacki evicted her last year.
TennisArt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:27 AM   #182
country flag PhilePhile

PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerriy View Post
It has everything to do with that.

In fact I dare say Vika was not pleased by Allister's overt Pova stan behavior and maybe that's why she ignored "Allister's fave" in her speech.
I hope Vika does not take it the wrong way. Allister was sending a message to the ITF ... Maria Sharapova is a WTA girl.
PhilePhile is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:29 AM   #183
country flag shoryuken

shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisArt View Post
LMAO!!
Where did you find this gif?
from the tennis gif thread

I remember the result thread

Kuznetsova def. "Now homeless" Sharapova 63 57 62
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=336687
\ /
I V
serenaslam.tumblr.com

Last edited by shoryuken : Oct 8th, 2012 at 05:47 AM.
shoryuken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:31 AM   #184
country flag TennisArt

TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
from the tennis gif thread

I remember the result thread

www.tennisforum.com/c.php?t=336687
LMAO!!!
TennisArt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:46 AM   #185
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
JEALOUSY is 100% the answer.
Why would she be jealous of someone she's beaten time and time again on the court.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 05:56 AM   #186
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

this thread is a classic!
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 06:04 AM   #187
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Well reading this thread was a mistake
And you only reached that conclusion after reading it all?

Hug an SDS sufferer, today.
JN is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 06:05 AM   #188
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasmith View Post
this thread is a classic!
So many of these Sharapova fans (not all, of course, unfair to generalise) are like walking comedy festivals.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 07:13 AM   #189
country flag Kuti Kis&Monica

Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of

I would love to find the gif of the "Is her last name Jankovic" After all, that's maybe where the hate thing started
Kuti Kis&Monica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 07:20 AM   #190
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
So many of these Sharapova fans (not all, of course, unfair to generalise) are like walking comedy festivals.
They're doing this to entertain you and the other people. Without Masha and her fans this place would be boring and you know it.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 07:27 AM   #191
country flag NashaP

NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=336687
NashaP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 07:30 AM   #192
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

Vika is jealous and rightfully so because she is the much better player then Maria and doesn't get as much recognition, money and respect.
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 07:51 AM   #193
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Dream View Post
Vika is jealous and rightfully so because she is the much better player then Maria and doesn't get as much recognition, money and respect.
What the fck? Based on what? This is peak Vika right now and far from peak Maria. Like fck right off with that and come back when Vika has 4 slams (let alone the career grand slam).

Maria Sharapova
Vania King|Zarina Diyas
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 08:10 AM   #194
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
What the fck? Based on what? This is peak Vika right now and far from peak Maria. Like fck right off with that and come back when Vika has 4 slams (let alone the career grand slam).
Based on 2012 obviously don't you know that Maria's peak started this year as well
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 08:19 AM   #195
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Based on 2012 obviously don't you know that Maria's peak started this year as well
Peak of post-shoulder surgery era

Maria Sharapova
Vania King|Zarina Diyas
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote