YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title. - Page 81 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #1201
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

So now a 2-week break. Hopefully, then a week of rehab in Phoenix and the exo marathon will follow. I really hope she has a great off-season like the 2007 one(:sobbing) and comes of firing in 2013. Considering that she didn't have a proper one coming into this year she did amazing so fingers crossed! But first get that deserved break, girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
IKR

their bedrep is like pestilence

Bitch, you acted like an ignorant, hateful baby. You had it coming.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #1202
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Yeah I've unsubscribed from that thread, some from both sides were acting childish, and fans of other players stirring things up being c*nts.

There's no reason for me to post there, I love both and keep on going there trying to defend both is stupid.

If anyone wants to act like a c*nt be my guest.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 04:09 PM   #1203
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I just don't see it I rewatched the Olympics final the other day, and I really tried to watch it as unbiasedly as I could, and although Serena served extremely well (though, her first-serve % and service speeds were pretty close today to the OG, they just got less reward on slower surface...the only big difference in her serving today was a few more doublefaults), but off the ground I just didn't see the calibre of shotmaking that there was from Serena today. There just weren't that many "WOW!" shots from her in that Olympics match imo (and again, I'm not saying she didn't "deserve" it, she can only beat who's in front of her and it's not her fault that Maria was terrible that day and didn't make Serena play well), whereas there were 3 WOW shots from Serena in just the last game of today's match alone
Well, as you say, she didn't really need that many "wow shots" in the Wimbledon final (although her level of serving was definitely wow-worthy), but I was not talking specifically about the Maria match but about her level at the tournament as a whole. Maria definitely played a much, much better match this time though. Perhaps it has to do with the surface and probably with her making a good start this time which must have come as a relieve. Maria didn't play hoping not to be humiliated, she played to win (which is of course the only way to avoid being humiliated).

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #1204
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I also Liked how Maria immediately stated confidently that she wanted to serve first. Bring that attitude into 2013 please.
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 04:26 PM   #1205
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I received SO many bad reps over the course of last night for defending Masha
I'm so OCD, I hate seeing those red marks and my good reps were clean until then. Lawd what more do they want? Their fave wins, practically gets everything she wants and I still get shot down
"My fave is better than your fave, so I have the right to piss on you and your fave" is a far
from uncommon mindset at TF.

Thank you LI NA
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #1206
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
omg what is this pic?

Maria Sharapova
Liked · A few seconds ago

Hello Prague! So many reasons to smile about right now...
I'm finally visiting Frank Gehrys building here with my best friend which has been on my to do list forever and ever.
It's so cold brrrrrr....I better start warming up for my match! See you tonight Prague!
It's great to see Maria in such high spirits after yesterday. She handles her losses a lot better than I do.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #1207
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are really understating Serena's motion, there is no indicator whatsoever of where she's going to serve. Reacting to it isn't going to get any proactive returns back in play so of course Maria was going to have to guess a lot of the time. Although it's clear from their past few matches that Serena likes serving to her BH. I don't know why they haven't picked up on this or how Maria doesn't realise it during the course of the matches. I suppose it's strange considering everyone else serves to her FH on big points.
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #1208
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
It's great to see Maria in such high spirits after yesterday. She handles her losses a lot better than I do.
i would if i'd just won over $800k
no just joking, but she definitely handles her losses well. but she must have had a celebration last night or something because she seems to be in high spirits for her exho
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #1209
country flag jameshazza

I think when it's the last match of the season you're probably just like 'fuck it'
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #1210
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I think she just looks at the bigger picture. FO winner, AO runner-up, Olympic silver, YEC runner-up, three titles, six times runner-up, year end number two after being number one again at some point....if she when she looks in the mirror doesn't say to herself "I love you", nobody will.

Thank you LI NA
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 05:55 PM   #1211
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

I can't tell you how much I despise Maria losing Lisicki in Wimbledon. I know she got her revenge in the Olympic, but only if she hadn't lost to Lisicki, the outcome of the year might be different (Just My Theory). Oh Well, anyway...great year nonetheless.

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 05:58 PM   #1212
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis-insomniac View Post
I can't tell you how much I despise Maria losing Lisicki in Wimbledon. I know she got her revenge in the Olympic, but only if she hadn't lost to Lisicki, the outcome of the year might be different (Just My Theory). Oh Well, anyway...great year nonetheless.
i dont think i could've taken two drubbings from rena in the finals side by side
the olympics was enough
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #1213
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis-insomniac View Post
She would have either A) lost a Grand Slam semi to Radwanska or B) gotten beat in another final, probably convincingly, by Serena. That tournament was kind of a no-win situation.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #1214
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

I've been away most of yesterday & today, for the match I could just occasionally check live scoring. It'a loss not to feel too disappointed about, although during the SF Maria looked like having found the game to possibly handle Serena-mesis. A pretty good tournament in any case, I hope that Maria will win a tournament soon in 2013, 5 months have passed since RG....enjoy the off-season, Masha.
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote