YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title. - Page 73 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #1081
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

im so proud of maria this season has been so good ; she deserve to rest and have some vacation ; the off season will be boring i can't wait for 2013 !!!!!!!!

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 05:09 PM   #1082
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
players should definitely practise RETURN, RETURN, RETURN, it´s a shame that Serena destroy women´s game with that power and serve, because many young players will train and practise serves and it won´t be about rallies and variety
Serena doesn't destroy the womens game, she elevates its level.

Anyway good tournament to finish the season on for Maria, not being embarrased by Serena in a final is certainly mood-refreshing for a change.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 05:09 PM   #1083
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Ok, I good repped all of you fellow Masha fans so that I could earn a bad rep for acetoace And I still can't give it to him

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 05:09 PM   #1084
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Guys I feel pretty content. Trolls in GM can laugh their assess all they want but what I know is that my fave competed, she held her head up high and she performed the best of her abilities. 2012 has been a phenomenal year for her and I hope 2013 brings more success.

Davai Masha
and SS I love you
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 05:10 PM   #1085
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprisingly happy. Not too happy, but happy.

She lost, but she played well. I'm really proud of Maria.
pedropt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 05:11 PM   #1086
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

some Serena´s fans are so rude with those GIF´s and comments Serena won, i don´t really know what else they want

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 05:11 PM   #1087
country flag RAPUNXEL

RAPUNXEL is just really nice RAPUNXEL is just really nice RAPUNXEL is just really nice RAPUNXEL is just really nice RAPUNXEL is just really nice RAPUNXEL is just really nice RAPUNXEL is just really nice RAPUNXEL is just really nice RAPUNXEL is just really nice RAPUNXEL is just really nice RAPUNXEL is just really nice

Great year & tournament Maria

I'm happy that she got revenge on Haga and Vika.
RAPUNXEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 05:11 PM   #1088
country flag Marga.

Marga. has disabled reputation

It was a good match. Great one from Maria. Even tough she didn't win, she displayed the determination to do so, which she always do. I'm just happy for her, as she received the trophy she was flashing that huge smile of hers. A great year ender. Can't wait for Australian Open!
Marga. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 05:14 PM   #1089
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone post the winners/UE stats?
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 05:14 PM   #1090
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I'm really proud of how Maria played and competed today. With today's performance she could've straight setted every single player in the top 100 except for Serena, who's truely one of the best ever.. Serena really is that good! Her serve is out-of-this-world. You'd need Djokovic to return it!

Great way to end the year! She was happy about getting the runner-up trophy too!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 05:14 PM   #1091
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Maria, please practise returns and call back Joyce and Yuri for 2013 and 2013 will be yours

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 05:15 PM   #1092
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
Can someone post the winners/UE stats?
Off the top of my head.. Maria had a +1 ratio, while Serena had a +15/20 at least, including aces and service winners.

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 05:15 PM   #1093
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

I feel so sad and happy at the same time. I am sad that this phenomenal season has come to an end for Maria. What a year it has been. It felt like she was making the semis/final of nearly every tournament she entered. Amazing . I am so proud of her today, she played fearless for once in this match-up. There is room for improvement and she was so happy at the end. No doubt she was ecstatic and so pleased with her amazing season. I hope she has a nice break and works hard in the off-season. I cant wait to watch her play in Brisbane (please come this time). So proud to be a fan right now.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #1094
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
I'm really proud of how Maria played and competed today. With today's performance she could've straight setted every single player in the top 100 except for Serena, who's truely one of the best ever.. Serena really is that good! Her serve is out-of-this-world. You'd need Djokovic to return it!

Great way to end the year! She was happy about getting the runner-up trophy too!
Mte!! I'll write more later.. Just have wished a better birthday gift for me today but it's ok
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 05:19 PM   #1095
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

There seems to be a race developing between Maria and Vika in who will finally beat Serena first. Based on how recent matches have gone, Vika is certainly closer. But that's mostly based on how Serena plays them. So often against Vika, Serena looks lethargic and error-prone and only ups her game when absolutely necessary. But against Maria, EVERY SINGLE TIME, she's in full GOAT mode from the first point. She never gives Maria a chance to breathe.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote