YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title. - Page 70 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #1036
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
Sorry! At least she reached a GS QF this year!
Yeah.. but I am not thrilled over it. I consider this season pretty bad TBH..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #1037
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Yeah.. but I am not thrilled over it. I consider this season pretty bad TBH..
Why? This year was much better for Ana than 2009, 2010 and 2011
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #1038
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Why? This year was much better for Ana than 2009, 2010 and 2011
Reaching only 2 SFs and in both ending injured... Playing awful against the top players... Serve is going worse and worse... Nah... Just being up there in top 20 doesn't mean you are that good. She didn't show a good display not once... not one tournament.. patches of good here and there but she needs a lot of work.. her weight is also alarming...
Anyway, enough with the off topic, no?
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:35 PM   #1039
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

@Pessimistpova : she didnt win a title this year. and i think GS QF < 1 MM TITLE or is it?
atominside is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #1040
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
This was her 1st match of 2012(if I remember correctly):

Seems like it was last week, i can't believe how much has happened since, what a great year for Masha, I just wish she would have won Miami

Anyway, good luck today, please win 6 games
I was there

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #1041
country flag MM_1257

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
@Pessimistpova : she didnt win a title this year. and i think GS QF < 1 MM TITLE or is it?

Well it is... And I am happy for the Slam QF and all but... the draw helped a lot. I am just realistic.. I don't see at the "rankings" but I look at her game. She is so far from her good display... BH is so club level aswell.. She had a quite good form in the end of 2010; attacking, hitting the FH freely, she was fit, moving well. This year, she is better positioned than then, but her game is slightly worse. IMO... And I have been following Ana since 2007. She is a shadow of herself.

On to Maria:
I hope she plays a competitive match... I don't want this match to end quickly.
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #1042
country flag Marga.

Marga. has disabled reputation

The match is about to start. Good luck Maria! You can win this
Marga. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:49 PM   #1043
country flag MM_1257

Let's ROCK! Davai!
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:50 PM   #1044
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Maria!.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:53 PM   #1045
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

GL Maria, please be confident and hold serve, give her a fight

Kvitova Vaidisova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:53 PM   #1046
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

good luck to masha ,whatever happens i will always be proud of my girl

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:56 PM   #1047
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Maria. I don't think this is as predictable as some people think.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #1048
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

No beatdown, that's all I ask for!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #1049
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Maria. Last match of the season, fight hard and do your best. There really is no pressure on you. Try and swing freely.
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 03:01 PM   #1050
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Maria,do your best

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote