YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title. - Page 69 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 01:49 PM   #1021
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
This was her 1st match of 2012(if I remember correctly):

I was thinking last night about that match. I remember leading up to it, things really didn't seem THAT hopeful for Maria - her 2011 season had totally fizzled out towards the end, she wasn't playing a warm-up, and quite a lot of us (for once, it wasn't just you Fighterpova ) were genuinely scared that she was gonna lose 1st round.

....But then, when she hit the court and played so well in that match (even if it was "just" Dulko, her hitting was still so much more crisp and clean than it had been for most of 2011), I knew right then that she meant business in 2012.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #1022
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I was thinking last night about that match. I remember leading up to it, things really didn't seem THAT hopeful for Maria - her 2011 season had totally fizzled out towards the end, she wasn't playing a warm-up, and quite a lot of us (for once, it wasn't just you Fighterpova ) were genuinely scared that she was gonna lose 1st round.

....But then, when she hit the court and played so well in that match (even if it was "just" Dulko, her hitting was still so much more crisp and clean than it had been for most of 2011), I knew right then that she meant business in 2012.
Hoepfully we'll get a similar feeling at the beginning of 2013!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:02 PM   #1023
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

The Serbian commentator said this could be the most spectacular final of the year
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #1024
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
The Serbian commentator said this could be the most spectacular final of the year

You know what.. I'll be thrilled to see Maria win this, but I know that it's highly unlikely and her meetings with Serena are always tough for her, so I'll accept a loss too. This season has been amazing, so losing your last match to the Player of The Year, after beating #1, is still great!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #1025
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post

You know what.. I'll be thrilled to see Maria win this, but I know that it's highly unlikely and her meetings with Serena are always tough for her, so I'll accept a loss too. This season has been amazing, so losing your last match to the Player of The Year, after beating #1, is still great!
It;s nice though. Her 1st win of the year was after several months off due to injury and it was a bagel and a breadstick to start off a fantastic year and her last win of the year was over the World No.1 in the Semis of the YEC. I don't think we could have wished for a better year(except Miami ). There is no shame in losing to Serena, she's one of the best players in history
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #1026
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Vika gave Maria her first defeat of the year [AO Final as AO was her first tournament of 2012] in return Maria gave Vika her last defeat. They're so generous

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #1027
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

guys anyone save me with a descent stream plz

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #1028
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Vika gave Maria her first defeat of the year [AO Final as AO was her first tournament of 2012] in return Maria gave Vika her last defeat. They're so generous
Too bad Vika won all the important matches
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:15 PM   #1029
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

I envy how easy it is being a Serena fan. Every time there's a big match or final, they can put their feet up, get a nice cold drink, and relax and enjoy things. 99% of the time, it's a fun easy blowout with no drama. They have no idea what's it's been like to root for Maria all these years, particularly after 2008. The anxiety and emotional roller coaster she puts us through match after match is so draining. You're just on edge all of the time watching her.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #1030
country flag JoPova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
I envy how easy it is being a Serena fan. Every time there's a big match or final, they can put their feet up, get a nice cold drink, and relax and enjoy things. 99% of the time, it's a fun easy blowout with no drama. They have no idea what's it's been like to root for Maria all these years, particularly after 2008. The anxiety and emotional roller coaster she puts us through match after match is so draining. You're just on edge all of the time watching her.
True! But we are quite spoilt ourselves! Imagine being an Ivanovic fan

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #1031
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

^OMG so true
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #1032
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

so true

history

Danceney is back !!!
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #1033
country flag masha122

im watching now federer vs delpotro and im pissed ; i like both of them but i want roger to win ; and later masha will be on i hope it won't be a bad match i just want her to enjoy it and fight and not look scared like in the OG

history

Danceney is back !!!
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:22 PM   #1034
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
True! But we are quite spoilt ourselves! Imagine being an Ivanovic fan
Don't dig...
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #1035
country flag JoPova

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Don't dig...
Sorry! At least she reached a GS QF this year!